Democrats Join Republicans In Bill Criminalizing Speech Critical Of Israel

Democrats Join Republicans In Bill Criminalizing Speech Critical Of Israel

huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-join-republicans-in-bill-criminalizing-speech_us_5978bc17e4b0c6616f7ce6d9

This isn't right or left wing politics anymore.
They are just fucking us all in the ass now. Pay up that 3 billion in taxes too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wonder how much airtime this will get in the news.

It wont, but how about those trannies?

Nothing new here

REMEMBER THE 20 MILLION

Trannies are old news, what about Russia? Did you hear Dawhnehld Druhmpf got two scoops of ice cream? Two scoops!

Its kinda unprecedented for them to attack free speech let alone over a foreign nation.
You have to be an American to understand i guess..

I just want the nukes to fly

One day soon, this graph will floor out, and then it itself will become a meme.

America first, amiright?
but fuck free speech. Unless those commies are involved, then fuck them for going after free speech.

ISRAEL IS IRL DRAKA WITH POCKETS AS HOT AS THE HEART OF THE SUN

No one here cares apparently, a bunch of pseudo leftists

*tips fedora*, why should I give a shit about it? I'm not an Amerifat.

What has Holla Forums been saying about this?

pick one

This literally just the US continuing to protect it's client in the middleeast. Repubs and Dems aren't any different we've established this decades ago.

Israel is a 51th state

The JIDF meme was started by leftists back when 4chan was predominantly liberal. Those 20k shills were not after nazis.

Zionists fear liberals more than the religious right in cutting bipartisan support for AIPAC and Zionism.

But we haven't done anything. This turn of events is the establishment squashing anything from even growing.
The anti zionist progress in being done in Europe and they fear it spreading. Anti Zionism does not exist in the United States at all.

Liberals in the US are still feeding upon mainstream garbage and still support false prophets like this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

This is what happens when you won't let me gulag people

This is a direct attack on liberal freedom of speech and there isn't a peep from Holla Forums. Holla Forums has finally come around to making it a sticky and is doing more to be vocal.

This place is just sad.

It's because it's not anything new really. Liberal capitalist governments are insanely hypocritical.

We are not immortal beings with infinite life. This is new for us, our generation. Where is the flame?

The flame is busy playing video games and trying to pay the rent

iceburn #wrecked argument.
nice, nice.

remember when democrats were going to protect us from fascism lol

NUKE ISRAEL

Why isn't this being stickied?

You were a bit slow, we had a thread about this already.

If you think fascism means the unification of top level business and government then no.

If you think fascism is 'mean bullies who disagree with me' then yes.

I am an immortal being.

You guys remember this clip where CNN says it's illegal to read wikileaks? It's going to come true.

people still believe this?

Suuure, liberals took all those white supremacist political cartoons (like the one in your pic) and started spamming them on Holla Forums. Makes perfect fucking sense.

Its true, all of it.
The chans have existed long before Holla Forums was even a board. They celebrated Obama's first election. Racism was just edgy Holla Forums shit. It was when Obama stabbed everyone in the back by continuing the zionist neocons wars is when everyone started turning right and Ron Paul became a thing

what did he mean by this

You know the government only makes official documents classified so it actually legitimizes them authentic

Racism was completely inseparable from /n/, the news board, nicknamed "/n/iggers" for its primary topic of discussion, which is why moot tried so hard to murder that place before he replaced it with a little board called "politically incorrect" as though that would help.

Other boards were politically ignorant. Although some kids on Holla Forums could be coaxed into trolling Hal Turner, and later scientology, they really didn't know shit about politics and never will.