What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/1.781665
all.people.are.sheeple.fyi/Mike_Cernovich#funny
sheeple.fyi/Mike_Cernovich#funny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember when that freak Bennedict Cumberbatch played him

It was the role he was born to play

Assange has gone full libertarian nutjob sadly.

gorilla mindset

Assange works for the Kremlin
not sure how that isn't obvious to everyone

forget my flag

democrap poster isn't me
I'm actually Holla Forums

interesting, you are Holla Forums and you think the russia narrative the democrats are pushing is true?
I'm not questioning your belief, I could really care less about the situation, I just thought Holla Forums was mostly along the lines of thinking it was all made up by the dems.

I almost forgot about that

Assange is and always has been anti-American. He's promoting the stupidest people who will bring about the downfall of the US the quickest.

good

Well in all fairness Holla Forums does tend to stop being pro Russian once they find out about the Donetsk People's Republic as evidenced by the comment sections of videos about the place.

Parts of the Russian narrative is definitely true
the Libshit media just uses imprecise language to make it things sound worse than they have been proven to be

While, I mean, yeah, this type of shit is disgusting, almost anything's better than being a slitty blobfish shaped golem at this point.

wew

wtf I hate assange now

Assange is an ancrap or cryptofash, we've known it for a while.

We have a silverback in our midst

Did you forget about Weird Mike's blue pills too.

Sounds like the dude is losing his
G O R I L L A M I N D

Thought the gorillamindset was supposed to calm you down

Also I love how he focuses on his legs at the end. Cernovich is such a fag

Assange was always an opportunist faggot

Oh Gorilla Mike, the idiot who thinks his fucking cum is addictive

That story in his book where he jacked off in front of a woman in a car because she wouldn't fuck him but he kept fucking going on it about how he wanted to fuck her, and eventually she was like "dude sure just fucking jack off in the car I don't even care at this point, this is ridiculous" is gold.

He used it as proving a point that if you try hard enough you can be sexually successful or some shit. Also he said he came on his shirt and refused to wash it off the next day. It could have been a week I forgot

This man is a prophet

what a madman

Except he didn't achieve his goal of fucking anyone. She just got so annoyed she let him jack off in her car and ordered him to get out later.

This is something in his book he called something like "Intimate Non-Contact" or "Fucking without the sex". I'm not joking

Dude got fucking shook by that encounter.

Evil and demonic.

the man should be put in therapy sessions.

I love how he always yells "ASSAULT" about being confronted or pranked in public, but if you see footage of the same situations from a different angle it's literally just people videobombing him and making jokes at him.

Like that one where he was "viciously assaulted by SJW's" or some shit and it was just a bunch of normal liberal protestors following him around to stay in his video view, while Mike is all "ATHHAULT! ATTHAULT!"

Evil and demonic.

Replicant, Demonic Replicant

He's an awful huge pussy for somebody who always talks about behaving like a large territorial ape

You guys should actually watch the video, I think. I'm a few minutes in and Cernovich is criticizing anyone who would work in the White House if they had other options as someone who is hungry for power.

Assange had his own show on Russia's state-run media RT. Wikileaks only leaks info of candidates who are anti-Russia. These are facts, but if you say Assange and Wikileaks work for Russia on /lefypol/ you are called a liberal.

That's because this whole Russia shit is on par with McCarthyist propaganda from 50 years ago. It's just as baseless and paranoid.

PS kill yourself

haaretz.com/us-news/1.781665

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) 3:23 PM - 26 Oct 2016
— Mike Cernovich 8:45 PM - 6 Dec 2014
— Mike Cernovich 8:49 PM - 6 Dec 2014
— Mike Cernovich 8:47 PM - 6 Dec 2014
all.people.are.sheeple.fyi/Mike_Cernovich#funny

Because he's a woman hater techbro terrorist saboteur traitor g*merg*ter rapist. Duh.

Russia benefits from a weakening of the Nato bloc and USA, thus they support whistleblowers like Assange and morons like Trump. Doesn't mean they are 'controlled' by Russia.

Maybe Assange is not trying to promote Gorilla Mindeset Cernovich the person, but just the specific video. I decided against getting Gorilla Mindset because I have the autistic reflex to visualize everything in the most literal way and I probably couldn't read it without seeing Donkey Kong the whole time. But maybe that's the best way to experience the book.

Wha?

These look like hyperbolic statements about stuff that is basically true. How much oil your scalp produces adjusts to how often you wash your hair. Sperm does have a bonding effect.

> all.people.are.sheeple.fyi/Mike_Cernovich#funny

You're supposed to use the shortened URL at the top that it gives to share.

sheeple.fyi/Mike_Cernovich#funny

The declassified Venona cables in the 1990s proved McCarthy was not just right, he was understating it. How would it look if McCarthy was right and Soviet spies were everywhere? Well he'd be constantly attacked from all sides that that's what happened.

Thernovich is also claiming on Twitter to know exactly why Scaramucci was fired but won't tell it all. And he says McMaster (who reminds me of the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket) is supposedly this leaker.

Who is leaking to Thernovich?

Id love to see Cumberbatch play Cernovich?

Link please.

To be fair the right wing was there to support him when he really needed help.

Assange was a propertarian, and those seem to turn fash really fast once shot hits the fan.

Wow, he got fucking triggered in this. What a faggot.

Michael Cera would be the best guy to play Cernovich. But Cera should play a young Cernovich. Then have John Cena play an older Cernovich. Then play a really older Cernovich in the future by Ron Perlman.

Tell me Hoochie have you accepted Racoon mindset yet?

KITTY MINDSET

Assange was killed in October you dumbass

assange has always been a right wing piece of shit

Do you think he really raped that woman?

kys, he's one of the few true neutrals to exist in this horrible environment.

Faggot.

Assange is Nazi now because he talked with shitposters guise, 100%

assange is putting all his cards on the table to prove that the american empire is in its death throes

you're american aren't you