She's got a point, you know…

She's got a point, you know…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=NRUF5HAQzH8&lc=z13aypux1wjthhkq404ci5yitwjzvrexjew.1501294450219174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey Holla Forums, whatchya doin?

Have you ever seen those rallies? They advocate for Muslim/Jewish/Black/Hispanic genocide. MS13 are just egoists.

liberals lack an actual radical vision of the future, so they limit themselves to inverting the right's arguments, by doing so, they implicitly accept the premises of those arguments. The fragile perfection of liberal society is threatened by mindless 'thugs' and 'terrorists', except that they aren't muslims but 'white males' and 'christian extremists'. liberals ignore the contradictions operating in bourgeois society as a whole, instead focusing on individual subversive actors such as 'gamers' and 'russian hackers'.

lefties watch out!

chilling propaganda video produced by white supremacist christian terrorist organisation 'the proud boys'
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

Fuck me, that's some high quality Poe Slaw.

The thing is everyone already know those are thugs. KKK is in Wolfenstein 2

If Trump was a tranny that sentence would be correct

Egoists are Ancaps of the left. Also MS13 is apolitical.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRUF5HAQzH8&lc=z13aypux1wjthhkq404ci5yitwjzvrexjew.1501294450219174

tbh, this is the kind of shit that first drove me to Holla Forums back when i first started going to uni.

i honestly believe that when liberals die out everything will fall into place.

reddit

spacing

homosexuality

Is she being ironic? I mean the worst of them is the KKK and they haven't murdered anyone in literally decades.

I think of them alt-lite/alt-right types more as Islamists. They're young men, get radicalised by ideologues online, take on a you're either with me or you're against me mentality and feel like they're ready to die for their cause. The only difference between them and young Muslims is that they don't grow beards, they shave heads, their Qur'an's Mein Kampf and their jihad is a Nazi masturbation fantasy.

White nationalists are every bit as radical as ISIS recruits. Lucky for us they ain't got the balls or brains to get their hands on guns and explosives.

So they are in fact nothing like isis at all. Why are you such a dumb nigger?

Way to contradict yourself in the same sentence. I expect nothing less from a negroid idpoler. And they don't shave their heads which is why the political establishment is panicking because they aren't anything like what they thought they were and the idiot liberals don't have a clue what to do which is why they keep losing.

Can you read? I said they're just as radicalised as jihadists, just without the balls to do even half of what they *wish* they could do, Mayonnaise-Saxon.

is there anyone in the world that thinks ms13 arent thugs?

they just keep losing right

Read, nigga!

Hey look it's COINTELPRO

…whites.. I think she forgot a word.