Since the threat of pregnancy has been thoroughly eliminated why can't women take one for the team more often and...

Since the threat of pregnancy has been thoroughly eliminated why can't women take one for the team more often and service some incels from time to time as an act of charity?

Our anarcha comrades can stop the current wave of reactionary thought dead in its track if they were shared their vagina in a more diplomatic fashion more often.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/sexbot-brothels-sex-robots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/r9k/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

Why don't incels go gay and fuck each other?

Gay people are born not "turned" take your reactionary garbage out of here.

This thread is cancer. And besides, incels just need to pool their NEETbux and buy a robotic real doll. Nice and socialized.

cbsnews.com/news/sexbot-brothels-sex-robots/

I don't think incels want those.

The threat of pregnancy has not been eliminated and a high number of births still involve stilbirth, and pregnancy doesn't have to do with sex whatsoever. You're forgetting women don't have that much sex either these days.

That isn't for being stuck up that's because sex is boring as hell, usually short, gross, and only obsessed by people not looking for what truly makes sex great, which is when you love someone; but short quick relief.

They don't want to fuck you because what you're offering sounds like every awkward casual encounter, and more than likely you'll be clingy after.

If it came to you having the opposite gonads, well you wouldn't fuck you either.

1) laughable pregnancy is a non factor with the proper precautions
2) you speak from a position of muh privilege, might as well say clean water and medicine aren't all they are cranked up to be
3) utterly irrelevant you'd be a full blown reactionary if you were an incel yourself as well. dumb argument.

The more desperate and nearsighted you are, the more likely you are to fuck anything vaguely man.

Sex determines political ideology? Never knew that

Why not just go gay

Real response: Inceldom is a symptom , real cause is alienation.

In Germany, unemployed people have rebates on brothels. I suppose that the most you can do for incel care.

Incelism is the primary driving force of the current reactionary revival. Were you born yesterday?

Read Angela Nagle

Because that's gay, and men skins sucks

It's more like coded language, but I suppose blaming sex for everything is an easier answer

Have. Disagree with some of her conclusions. Agree with some others. Often she's misinterpreted.

The real cause is both deception, manipulation, language, and alienation….But then what part of society is exactly responsible for protecting people from these things to get a real solid answer to these questions.

The closer you get the more videodrome-esque it becomes.

Having incels is better than having women raped by weirdos. Sure, it still sucks to have a good chunk of our male population being completely useless and mediocre, but systematic rape does not seem too apt as a solution either.

I don't understand what this post even means. I shall ignore it.

read

That matters as much as cherry pie.

The freedom of the majority of the male population having regular sex supercedes the freedom of the top 20% of males to keep literal harems. Might as well defend the bourgeoisie.

How often have you let random neckbeards fuck your ass?

There you go…

this thread has reached peak shitpost

Good thread gorilla lad