Sargon Hot Take on Rojava

When will this retard stop trying to turn public opinion against everything lefty while claiming to be leftwing

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/891628557344137217

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/891630106191507457
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/891632182959198210
youtube.com/watch?v=sWpMPPQ0Bcs
youtube.com/watch?v=kBi-73ZmqQc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

compared to ISIS they are paradise

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/891630106191507457
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/891632182959198210

/ourguy/

reminder that the Roy Gutman article which Sargon is taking his info from literally claimed that the siege of Kobani was a false flag by YPG to bait US into supporting them and there actually no fighting between ISIS and YPG. article also says that YPG and ISIS have collaborated multiple times.

lmao

I was joking, I'm sorry your autism couldn't pick it up

was sargon a turkish nationalist the whole time?

Is it a coincidence that you never see Sargon Of Akkad and Board Owner in the same place at the same time? Really makes you think…

I want to put Sargon in a very large microwave, hit defrost, watch him scream out shrilly before melting and exploding

More like Turkmen and Mossad.

Based anti-imperialist Sargon

Kraut & Tea recently spoke about the Leftist battalions in Rojava in a Sargon of Akkad vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWpMPPQ0Bcs

He also had a stream with a Iraq vet about them as well, can't find the stream tho.

drumfle loves ypg though

What did it say? It's deleted.

that the ypg was commiting ethnic cleasing (it isn't)

lol

I'm sure drumf likes anyone who will kill ISIS during his presidency, so he can take credit for it.

On the other hand, the maga image still makes sense. We've been rubbing it in Holla Forums's face that leftists are killing ISIS, for some time. So for a little while we had Holla Forumstourists skulking around the Rojava general, blurting out "lel I bet this Rojava thing is going to fail. I don't really know what it is but it's going to fail hard xD. women soldiers? haha what sort of cuck would give them guns? you're going to lose to ISIS now, stupid femenazis xDDDDDDDD."

Meanwhile, those women soldiers literally laugh in the face of death and continue to stomp ISIS.

Rojava has been propped up by the US and the women in the video is fucking retarded and is insanely lucky she didn't get shot. You are an idiot who falls for the "kurdish badass girls" meme.

you seem upset, Roo

I guarantee you that Kraut will turn around and bitch about how backwards and illiberal Islam is too.
Am i really supposed to take YOU seriously when you Try to act so high and mighty towards people who are literally killing Islamic militants right now?
Jesus Kraut is such a whiny bitch.

I hope you know they receive very little if any western training. Hell the guys in Afrin received way more Russian training than any US training.

So did he delete whatever tirade he was on? All of the links lead to nothing now.

I really wish he'd succumb to the "skeptic" community infighting and just go the fuck away for good.

Probably realized that daddy Trump supports them so attacking them is an indirect attack on Trump which would eventually make him lose his "cool """leftist"""" cred among his suburban fanboys.

It's stuff like this that reminds me that our e-celebs can be embarrassing, LARPing children sometimes. We need people who are older who don't immediately get faint and giddy the second someone past their mid-20s and a few thousand subscribers deigns to address them.

Screencap this shit next time OP
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck it. That video is so bad that I’m joining lefty YouTube and making a response video.

glad to see you back.

I can't believe this guy got an audience.

Please do I need someone to yell at this faggot for being so dismissive of both the Syrian people (Kraut legit acting like having a queer battalion is in anyway hurting or taking something from them) and of the volunteers some of which are probably veterans who've been there for years as volunteers.

What's your opinion Kraut bby?

youtube.com/watch?v=kBi-73ZmqQc&feature=youtu.be

here

lern 2 spel

The claim, which was ultimately debunked anyway, was never ethnic cleansing in the first place. It was Collective Punishment but half the victims were Kurdish

what's the point of "debating" this 30k a month shill noone on earth is going to risk 30k a month being honest about ideologies that don't make you money.