Richard Spencer Duginist

So what does everyone on Holla Forums think about this? I for one am glad that we've managed to subvert those Neo-Nazi retards into supporting a type of communism.

u wot m8?

I like him but obviously there are people out here who are ideologically inclined to bomb him due to his place in the WN world and his position in the wider world.
I'm not saying that people should bomb him, because I like him, but there are plenty of members here who previously said he has stepped over the line, and that bombing him is now justified, which I find shocking. He shouldn't just be allowed to be bombed like that, but if a group decides he is to be bombed, there is nothing else anyone else can do.
I don't think it's worth going overboard and killing innocent people, you shouldn't have to use violence, and even then you should only use it where it is merited. Stop killing innocents and focus on the guilty (not that I am saying who is guilty or not) but besides that be careful. Especially with how you talk. The world is a crazy place.
I apologize, I'm not trying to direct people to do anything, but I think it's sad that anyone would kill someone else. Let's keep calm and carry on!

How long till he becomes nazbol?

Nah fuck this trust fund babby

It turns everything to shit.

He already is. His wife translates Dugin and loves Stalin.

Oh wow! It's yet another mostly aesthetic critique of capitalism! Reminder that the Nazis' 25 points (1920) calls for the nationalization of trusts, the implementation of profit sharing by big business, the creation of a communally owned chain of stores, the redistribution of land, and such strong restrictions on loans that a market economy would have become pretty much impossible. By the time he came into power all of these proposed reforms had fallen by the wayside, and he had decided that it was more politically viable to solve the perpetual food crisis by conquering a few countries than it was to redistribute land or mechanize agriculture. He also mysteriously went from railing against IG Farben in the 1920s to giving them all sorts of government contracts and crushing unions for the benefit of their management in the 1930s. Everything that Spencer lays out will similarly fall by the wayside.

Literally makes a living rent-seeking off of publicly subsidized cotton farms.

He's like some villain out of a Pynchon novel, though I honestly admire that he's actually doing something expressive with his life, unlike thousands of other anonymous parasites from his class.

Spencer hates Nazis, though.

He also says he doesn't believe in violence and wants a "peaceful ethnic cleansing." Don't trust a word from that viper's mouth.

He’s my favorite rightist.

Richard Specer’s likelihood of reaching power. Is very little.

This is Jewish lies by the way

They'll support anything if it's muh pure white homogeneity.

Has he made more commie tweets since then? These are the only 2 of his that I know of where he expressed Marxist thought.

You people do realize peaceful population exchanges have been a staple of geopolitics for centuries right?

If millions of non whites flooded in peacefully there is no reason they can't peacefully flow out by the million as well.

wew, it looks like he got snuck harder than we thought lads

Spencer's a closet case, and I have absolutely no idea how he's become the media's darling/obsession when 90% of his "output" is stuff like an essay on the implicit whiteness of The Lion King

Apparently he coined the term "alt-right", though I doubt many "alt-rightists" knew that, so he was the guy to point to when Hillary Clinton made a speech suddenly acknowledging this political faction. They caught him literally the next day saluting Hitler in a church or something, with is a sensational image that is tailor made for CNN to run with. I mean, that's really it.

Pretty much. I think 90% of it was just about delegitimizing Trump - with Spencer being too much of an idiot/narcissist to notice

He's controlled opposition.

That was on purpose.

Alt Right is a generic label that refers to right lolberts, NRx, paleocons, white nats, and morons who like Milo

The only people who self-identify as Alt-Right are white nats who listen to TRS podcasts
4/pol/ rejects the label because of all the cringey kekistani shit that became associated with it since the election
8/pol/ rejects the label because of retarded quarrels with TRS and their belief that Spencer is Jewish/an FBI plant (see )

Richard Spencer took ownership of the term and scared off anyone who wasn't explicitly pro white

Fixed

He's objectively a Russian shill.