You're at the hospital and this guy saves your girlfriend's healthcare. What do you do?

You're at the hospital and this guy saves your girlfriend's healthcare. What do you do?

pray that his brain cancer is further progressed than it was first thought to be. My premiums are fucking outrageous, and why the fuck should I have to pay for a plan that includes birth control/mammograms? And you're fucked if you think Trump is gonna let any insurance company be bailed out. He's laughing his ass off as they fail around him

I kill him last in the revolution. He's earned up to that much.

found an ancap or maybe just a regular cap

Didn't know you could date an insurance company, cause that's the only thing that McCain saved. Single payer or gtfo

requesting

MCCAIN IS SOCDEM
MADE BY THE SOCDEM GANG

This is the only part of that question that matters. Abolish private insurance.

Yeah, let's include a $1000 "penis inspection fee" that you have to pay regardless of your genitalia.

pregnancy takes 2 people and some men need mammograms

you know men can get breast cancer and impregnate women, right?

Sounds good to me. Death to insurance companies.

tbh in US terms I'd almost be inclined to agree with him. When it's a private insurer, letting them have an excuse to rip you off even more by including shit you'll never use is pretty outrageous. (I mean, private insurance is outrageous. It's an insane swindle that it exists in almost any field.)

With state owned universal healthcare & national insurance the case is different.

Fuck McCain, one vote doesn't absolve him

Wouldn't be surprised since they're all trotskyist.

What an awful place America is if this is the case.

There is no where you can go in America where people do not heap false praise on McCaine. People don't actually believe their own bullshit about him (see: 2008 election). It's just insufferable WWE politics.

But the individual mandate is still on.

America is an all awful place and getting worse by the day

Ask him what the fuck he's doing in Canada and why he's writing a check to the publicly employed doctor who's not expecting anything form us.

Is McCain, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Yeah its called a condom retard.

Same reason you have to pay for a plan that includes brain cancer even if you don't have brain cancer. Obamacare isn't great but it's the best we've got until we can get single payer through. Would you prefer to just go back to the way it was before, where everybody who wasn't rich just dealt with whatever bullshit came their way because they couldn't afford any medical care?

He's a brave American hero

thanks then
taze him so I can say he just died of a heart attack.