MarxistMatey

Is MarxistMatey the hero that we need to take on the right ?

he needs to sit on pic related

that image really is cancer and its only purpose in existence is so that we can easily say that we stooped to Holla Forums's level at (at least) one point.

have been laughing for about 10 minutes at this even though i've seen the image multiple times.
i can't even think straight enough to imagine what 5 heads i'd stick on an ill conceived edit.

send help.

leftypol memes are so fucking bad

that's what happens when we get to frendly.
Board culture elitism prevents this kind of content.
Still i rather deal with this kind of thing every once in a while then being /letfya/

>>>/deviantart/

I could be, if you were a little nicer and didn't try to desperately force me into becoming a cringe meme. I'll construct my reputation on my own volition, thank you very much. That whole introduction thread I did was a mistake, I fully admit, but this is just fucking petty of you. One of the biggest criticisms I received in my introduction thread was that I shouldn't be announcing myself like an attention whore before actually making any content. Shouldn't that mean you also have no place in mocking me to this degree before I've even done anything?? Think about that.

Where do you think we are?

Not the hero that we need , but the hero we deserve

neck yourself asap

oh my god this is legitimately beautiful

stop

I still think this is a way better NazBol mascot

Please, never stop posting. We neee someone to laugh at.

bring back the name and make more OC

based, please ignore the abuse you're getting

Don't let these haters drag you down MM, us Mateys will always have your back!

I got some advice for you.

MATEYS, ASSEMBLE!

YARRRR ME MATEY!!

no

MarxistMatey should commit suicide.

We didn't make you into a cringe meme. You made the cringe meme.
Still you are learning the hard way but i'm sure you are learning.

I honestly don't know who is memeing who anymore.

C'mon guys, he sounds like a decent guy. Better than Hoochie and Afroplasm, we need more marxistMatey on this board

True, he sounds like a genuinely nice guy in a cold, cynical and heartless world.

He sounds like he posts pixelcanvas threads. He's pure chaotic evil.

Luke 6:12

"And so those with monikers who prey upon the forums, who spread their feces upon the walls of the assembly, surely they will be condemned to hellfire"

Is there nothing better to discuss?

sky-high standards, truly.

What the fuck did you just say about the Mateys, you little scurvy cur?

I mean, I don't really see why people are being actively hostile.
I can see why people got angry in the first thread but with hindsight the social faux pas is just funny. MM hasn't done anything actively annoying, he's just been amusingly out of step with the sort of behaviour expected on an imageboard.

Keep coming back ITT just to laugh. It's not even in an intentionally bullying way, it's just so incongruous.

Aww, thank you so much, guys. ^^ I truly appreciate the support, and I'm eager to post more OC for you all to enjoy. Even if others here are more likely to laugh at me, not with me, I suppose at this point, I'll take whatever recognition I can get. If there's one thing I've learned about memes over the years, is that you just can't fight them, you just need to let them happen. Not that I had any intention of fighting them to begin with, but like I said, I'll take what I can get. I just want to provide OC for this board I call home however I can.

You both make very good points. As I mentioned earlier, I see it would be better to let the current move me along as opposed to swimming in the other direction, and learning from my mistakes. Whatever I can do for you guys.

Why do we even allow Nazi fucks like you on here to begin with? This isn't even in the same vein of cringe memes that everyone else is doing here. And more importantly, you fuck with Bat'ko, you fuck with me, and the entire board as well. Don't cross that fucking line, or we'll shit down your throat with the force of a thousand oceans.

So if you wanna avoid that, crawl back to your safe space where you belong:
>>>Holla Forums

just out of curiosity MM, what decade were you born in?

i love this board

Mid-90's. I'm in my early 20's. Why do you ask?

YAR HAR HAR AND A GARGLE OF CUM!

just curious

Can you make some more dank OC for the Mateys?

Is he some fucking double agent? That picture is not flattering anyone

Please post more OC

MarxistMatey if you are in this thread you need to delete your online presense start over and make good content without memes.Either that or kys fam.