Profitability and investment

Profitability and investment again – the AMECO data
thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/profitability-and-investment-again-the-ameco-data/

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/economy_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>But perhaps the most compelling support for my argument that weak business investment in the major capitalist economies is the result of low profitability is some new evidence that I have gleaned from the EU’s AMECO statistical database. ec.europa.eu/economy_ finance/ameco/user/serie/ SelectSerie.cfm

Based Michael Roberts

Things are developing in an interesting direction. I believe it will be something more interesting than the last recession as now the big silicon valley firms are there with massive reserves while china is on every more wobbly feet. Will the next crisis usher us into full cyberpunk?

Thanks for reading

Thanks for posting

Sooo…are we gonna get a recession or a crash soon? I'm fucking ready for shit to go down.

Aren't real wages in the UK 10% lower than before the great recession? That would explain the high rate of profit.

I wonder if the fact that the UK economy relies so much on rentism if that factors in. Although I'd assume MR would factor that into his calculations

UK (london especially) is also riding on the real estate bubble too

It's sad because the right will just blame it on central banking/Illuminati and not recognize that central bank policy is a desperate attempt to correct the pre-existing stagnation and volatility of the market

so… How do I into profit from next crash? Get money ready and buy some cheap property?

buying right after is your best bet
maybe buy gold or something

GET READY