Please help declasscuck some of these people. I literally had someone ask "who are these workers you speak of...

8ch.net/liberty/res/61158.html#61296

Please help declasscuck some of these people. I literally had someone ask "who are these workers you speak of? the burden of proof rests on you because you're making the claim"

I think I'm getting through to some of them I am however arguing from a mutualist perspective and I'm trying to use language they can understand but Jesus they really just don't get it. How hard is it to fucking understand?

I've tried to make a stand at /liberty/ before but it's like scientology or a creationist cult. You have better luck on Holla Forums even.

you're not kidding. When I was an Ancap it was like I viewed the state as something getting in the way of people helping each other. These guys are on another level of ideology.

Same. Argued for a few posts before realizing they're just parroting the same entry level memes about capitalism you've heard 100 times. I just quit the thread mid argument

Shameless self bump. Please jump in here comrades at least for the lulz. These fucking moron ancaps are trying to argue that people won't accept immediate retirement and free lodging in exchange for their current property I shit you not. I'm trying to use their own economics against them and they're like evangelicals or some shit.

/liberty/ is very fun to troll!

Why? It was annoying when Holla Forums crashed our threads back when we were smaller the them. Why do the same to /liberty/? There are like 40 actual unique posters on that board.

I'm not even trolling I'm trying to have a reasonable dialogue. I mean I'm a mutualist I already know I'm viewed as diet capitalism (not really though) but at least when conversing with commies it's reasonable and I'm more than willing to fight for a communist revolution or any alternative to capitalism. But these fucks are out of their minds. I mean how hard is it to understand that if I buy land and have all the rights I want to it I can just call myself a state and that's that. What don't they get?

After arguing when ancaps long enough, I've realized there's only two kinds: Anarcho-"capitalists" who are people simply ignorant about Capitalism and who genuinely believe that their ideology will free people and that the free market will genuinely fix all the problems, which I believed and I imagine is what you thought when you were one as well (these can usually be persuaded to Leftism, particularly to Mutualism if they are unwilling to give up their market fetish), and "Anarcho"-Capitalists, people who don't actually care about others, believes that hierarchy and inequality are inevitable and acceptable, and only wants to eliminate the state because they don't want others getting in the way of them exercising complete control over their property and others. They don't want to admit that to themselves, and are usually incapable of doing so, because they like to believe their current and future quest to become part of the bourgeoisie is somehow noble and as such can't reconcile their supposed belief in liberty and freedom with the detrimental affects property would have on those. They want to imagine themselves as a king and try to convince themselves that it's perfectly acceptable because the NAP wasn't violated, and because the NAP wasn't violated that means it's voluntary and free.

I think this Thomas Paine quotes applies to them extremely well, especially the part about holding mankind in contempt.

To prevent myself from going insane by arguing with insane ancaps, I just like to think I'm sparring with them to improve my rhetoric and logic so that I can eventually persuade the non-insane ones.

classes are spooks

A Spook shouldn't be ignored. We need to make people recognize it as a meaningless construct without bases in reality so they won't be spooked and

You're assuming we think people are rational.

Protip: They aren't. Actors in an AnCap society are irrational. It's just their irrationality spawns from wholly rational decisions/thought processes.

We think the same about y'all.

Though NEETSocs are more fun to troll the shit out of.

Because they deserve to suffer.

Stop wasting time other there.

You belong over there more than you do here.

Just tell them the NAP is a spook, and they go right to insanity

stop bumping

Bump

Oh SHIT!

Is it just me or are they disturbingly good at arguing in circles?

Yeah they do. It's insanity.

Thre's a troll who has been making the rounds here who does exactly that, on any topic. Yet fags keep falling for it.