FEDs Legalize Wild Horse Slaughter for Cattle Ranchers

When are we going to deal with the meatcuck issue? Cattle Ranchers needs to get lynched.

Other urls found in this thread:

theantimedia.org/feds-killing-thousands-of-horses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

horses are retarded pieces of shit and im glad theyll be shot on sight

theantimedia.org/feds-killing-thousands-of-horses/

Finally!!

Rude

So no more mustangs, huh?

Not surprised.

durrr im fucking retarded lol durrr ill die if i break my leg hurrr i get scared by everything

terrible, animal torture, crime against humanity
freeedooom

They're both terrible, retard.

Christcucks are the worst scum on the planet, fuck off back to Russian you worthless piece of shit.

horsecuck is melting down like a crybaby because the stupidest animal on earth is getting wtfpwned… typical

That's not very Christ-like. I don't think Jesus would like you talking about his children like that.

we got dominion on these stupid fucks for a reason baby and thats horsemeat sandwiches and glue

What values do you have? Seriously, what the fuck does a Christian Commie care about? Sounds like hipster-tier "I'm not like the other commies" bullshit. If you don't care about innocent animals, you're an immoral scumbag. Kill yourself.

if i saw a horse id kick its ass

implying horses are innocent

Police horses deserve to be shot tbh

So much for the pro-rural right

horses go to hell and im sending them there

Horses didn't enlist to become cops, they were enslaved and sold into it.

typical equine apologist. have you ever talked to a horse? theyre reactionary as fuck

So no one on leftypol cares about this at all?

i care

I say radicalize the horses.

I care but still being from the south where deer might as well be 100-150 pound rats, I can recognize that a species can cause problems if the population is not controlled.

Horses are the proletariat of the animal kingdom, and must be protected.

This.
Remember Boxer.
press F to pay respecs

ceremonial "Horse Lowering" festivities. If the horse finds its way out by the end of winter, a good harvest will come in the spring.