"There aren't bad jobs. Having to work is bad."

"There aren't bad jobs. Having to work is bad."

Was Don Ramón our guy?

Based Ron Damon.

Sounds like my kinda guy. Got any of that good shit for me to expand my knowledge with?

I remember years ago, i think it was on frikipedia or inciclopedia had an article on El Chavo describing it in a way Holla Forums will love, chavo is a cadre who funded el partido comunista de la vecindad, Don Ramon is not class conscious and Kiko is obviously bourgeois

Yeah, I remember that.
The show was fun as hell, but very reactionary imo..

If you're a post-leftist, then sure

Why?

This thread…..

How thoughtful of you to kill yourself. Can we get a stream?

torta d jamon xd

Sure. We can stream live @ your place. Don't worry, we are all equal in death. I'm simply giving you the same hospitality you would show to countless millions without so much as a second thought.

The show was very popular in Spain and Portugal too…

oh fuck lefty paul i am scared rn this man is real tough

Don ramon was woke as fuck for his time, back when we lived in a one party state with garbage sucdem policies

i understood damn well. Was only half edge. see>>1905124
Either way, you guys are willing to slay (as many as necessary) for your supposed Utopian commune. Forgive me if i think that murdering everyone who disagrees with me is archaic or /uncool/

kys tbh fam

==TURN DOWN 4 WAT==

Sdds Seu Madruga

tbh i think many anti work critics should enphasize the distinction between work and labour. Work is bad, but labour is good (many hobbies are p much productive labour)