Are you SURE Esperanto isn't Communism?

Are you SURE Esperanto isn't Communism?

Stop learning Esperanto

language is a ==FUCKING SPOOK==

Dankon

Japanese > Esperanto

Volapük>Esperanto>Japanese

English ≈ Mandarin Chinese (standard, 官話) > Spanish (Castillian) > Arabic (Egyptian). If you're a fellow traveler of the real communist movement, this is your ranking.

Stop, just… stop!

You silly imperialists. The only objective rating is:
Ithkuil > Quechua > Basque > Swahili > Finnish

Karlo Markso should be a Mexican wrestler who fights 'The Banker' and 'Uncle Sam'.

Prenu vortaron kaj trabatalu vin!

In Esperanto gibberish is volapukaĵo

Fakte mi kredis ke la ŝerco estos ke Chuck trovis libron pri entrepreno.

Esperanto is silly. specially when half the world speaks english already

Esperantists should be reeducated in gulags. I am not even joking.
Esperanto is anti-communist language since it stood against the Soviet Union and was used as a tool by the CNT in Spain and Tito in Yugoslavia.

Stalin was right in banning the Soviet Esperantists and killing its leaders. We don't need a Zionist language in the left. We should focus on real issues, like changing the material reality of workers.

So if communism is defined by what language the manifesto was written in, wouldn't that make the most communist language… german?

Esperantofags BTFO.

Did an Esperantist fuck your gf or why this extreme butthurt?

how to learn it?

wtf, i love esperanto now

Why? The writing system is cool but the actual language is awful. Also no one actually uses it.

stalin banned esperanto and to him communism is just "acting you you're going to do everything that stalin did after he ml revolution that will come anyday now"

Literally every language does/has done this.

they end with o so you know its a name

qt

Considering the growth of Spanish in the USA, Spanish could be the lingua franca in a few decades.

Spanish lingua franca by 2020.

But what if I can't roll my tongue properly?