youtu.be/ObmCzalA_Ro

You guys really broke him. Apologize!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s18jh9QriCJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Using the fucking catalog

Senpai noticed us.

Damn it, you beat me to it!

I like how the mask slipped and he went full Alex Jones there with the banking cartels.

vocaroo.com/i/s18jh9QriCJA

No such thing as bad publicity.

What a fucking normie holy shit

Did we really shoah Lauren Southern's Patreon account and RageAfterStorm's YouTube channel though?

HE FELL
FOR PEE ELL

LEL

naw fam that was some libs

That's what I'm saying. We're being blamed for shit we didn't even do while Felix "Holiday In Cambodia" Lace insists that Holla Forums dindu nuffin.

Ain't it funny that Black Pigeon Speaks thinks he's saving western civilization with his white nationalist YouTube videos, but lives in Southeast Asia and ain't even married to a h'wite woman?

Does anyone notice he's not using his normal relaxed wind chimes/gong/samurai giving out a mighty battle cry intro and is using ANGRY ROCK MUSIC? Somebody needs to .webm this shit and back it up for future enjoyment.

Haha no, I'm the guy claiming that in the screenshot. They were being spergs and denying they started it/coming up with convoluted logic for why they were justified so I started taking credit for everything that was happening on the internet. When Rage was supposedly called in for questioning I claimed responsibility for that for a bit too.
This campaign also gave McCain a brain tumor.

This is like the third thread guys

The mods were nice to keep the first ones up when this should have been in /leftytrash/ to begin with

This is /bpspol/ now.

Is that him in the pic OP? I know he had a Japan Youtube channel at one point but I don't know what it was called.

Rage herself left to focus on real life priorities yet those autitsts are pushing the narrative that she got bullied off of social media.

S A G E

lol, fucking newfags

Looks like the special snowflake BPS needs a Rated PG Parental Guidance. What a fucking giant vagina

are you sure guys? i have my favorites open and Holla Forums could be contacted by me at given moments notice.

He seems fond of felines. Is he our guy?

you guys are disgrace to martin luther king.
and capitalist who love to work. got Holla Forums on speed dial.

what did he mean by this?

i wanna go there
(offtopic sage)

'I'm triggered, retarded and love sucking Porky's corkscrew dick'?