Assange general

Hello leftypol.
No one talks about this guy anywhere anymore.
What are leftypols views on Wikileaks

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/library/julian-assange-also-neoliberal-utopian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a cock tease

I would quite agree

Hes a good guy for fucking with porky. He seems a little spooked by the celebrity though and also is a capitalist

Assange is a narcissistic lolbert. It's a shame wikileaks is so attached to his image.

Agreed he's a narcissist.
You're greatest strengths are often related to your greatest weakness though.

Not sure I agree that he's a capitalist. What makes you say that.

libcom.org/library/julian-assange-also-neoliberal-utopian

Could Marxism work with enforced transparency of the state.

Great article thank you.

The archetypal "woke" figure — a self-centered messiah with no understanding of class struggle who ends up embracing whatever feels like he's sticking it up to "the establishment" which is why he ended up supporting Trump.

Yeah I would bet that his drive is fueled by a need to justify his ego. It's a shame though because I think wikileaks is providing a valuable resource but he just drags it through the dirt by association.

Everything he says about transparency is 100% correct for any government. I should be able to read any of Theresa Mays emails, meanwhile she should not be able to read mine, if she is able to read mine I should definitely be able to read hers (even though her office should not even exist but whatever)

Used to be alright I guess but seems like a trump shill now honestly.

I'd be ok with him. But why he shills for trump so much?

Honestly he's just a really useful liberal, but useful liberals have the terrible position of having influence for their awful ideas.

I like Julian's actions in releasing us information we need, but his ideology and want to act on it? That human rights are a "conservative" movement? Liberal hogshit I don't care for at all.

Excellent reporting; shitty punditry
lolberts are all retarded it's just a shame that he is one

Absolutely love this man. Making an Assange doll for myself to cuddle with at night.

spooked. not badass enough to be an anarchist.

Assange is a fucking pussy.

The reason anarcho-kiddies hate garbage cans so much is because they remind them of where they belong..

On the streets! 🔥⚑✊

Fuck ancaps.