As we've not had a stupid pointless idpol drama thread in all of five mins, I've decided to post this

As we've not had a stupid pointless idpol drama thread in all of five mins, I've decided to post this.

For those of you not aware, there's been a huge retarded drama between Laci Greene of youtube tits fame and Zinnia Jones of horsedong in the anus fame. Zinnia posts pic related in a series of rambling tweets with alt-right mongoloids commenting about how they're not interested in someone who has a penis.

Laci then comments that this is idpols declaring people bigots for not wanting to touch some wang. Zinnia's supporters claim Zinnia has been misrepresented.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor
youtube.com/watch?v=AoUORx0LeIc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2583786/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey thanks man really appreciate it

Why should anyone care and what does this have to do with Leftists? I have no clue who either of these two are.

She's right you know.

Hasn't this been the uncontroversial official party party line amongst feminazis for a couple years now?

how do you work through something like that? I mean most straight men assume most trans women have penises and aren't into penises, and most transwomen look like strange looking ugly girls.

Are we talking an actual horse, a live dick, or plastic?

I refuse to date transwomen because they are gross.
Bite me.

Plastic. Christ, I regret looking at those images.

This is brilliant.

I'm going to tell Laci to have sex with me and if she says no I'll call her a bigot. Then she'll have no choice. I'm gettin them YouTube tiddies boi

Laci switched sides. You greentexted Zinnia's position.

fugg forgot the spoiler.

I wish Zinnia wasn't so retarded on some subjects, they can be really cute and knowledgeable

This is obviously shitposting but can we take this opportunity to seriously discuss transgenderism.

Is it a natural condition needing treatment or a symptom of bourgeois lifestyles?

Which mainstream views are closest to the leftist opinion?

FUCKING NECK ALL LIBERALS

I would prefer not to.

where is she wrong? Most of you kids screaming about le revolution have never even been within 2000 feet of a firearm.

you could always leave the thread :)

cringey liberal idpol makes the alt-right possible

The alt-right is just white idpol.

I'm not attracted to penises or testicles.

I would probably have sex with a trans woman who didn't have a penis or testicles.

I fail to see what's so difficult about this.

No different from sticking it in an open wound. Transgirls please keep your girl dicks.

yes, we reject the veil of ignorance

lmao pottery

now get lost

What about when neovaginas are more realistic, like stem cell grown or transplants?

The logic here is flawed. The reason you think that is the ones that aren't ugly don't stand out and therefor you don't know they're trans.

I think a fair sized amount of us are gun owners

I think it's a little more complex than that. Can't say I'd consider pic related even if they had a neovagina.

Of course, suggest to idpols that anatomy plays a fuction in sexual attraction and most people find the idea of fucking, to all intents and purposes, a medical experiment like pic related disgusting and horrifying and they get triggered.

don't have sex with wounds that are trying to heal

Well you wouldn't consider a cis woman her age either would you?

m80, cis woman in pic related is 70 and I'd hit that like the atom bomb on Hiroshima.

Trans ideology is a million miles away from Marxism and Zinnia is ultra liberal. I will side with Laci even though she isn't much better. This tweet is especially backwards.

What would a Marxist trans view look like?

whatever conforms to the authors personal beliefs because we're just making shit up at this point aren't we

Welp, thanks for coming clean I guess.

Everything in that picture isn't 70.

Who cares

She's states she's had no surgery whatsoever. I posted a much older woman than , too.

Boglin faced horror detected

That's true, but given how easy it is to get most men to sleep with anything, I doubt it's the passable post-surgical women who're making this argument. Thus we come back to blackmailing straight men into sucking "girlcock" (an oxymoron) or having sex with obvious medical experiments.

Stop falling for genderist interpretations of humans.

Physiology is real and intergral part of what it is to be man or woman. These attributes are a requirement for others to recognize one as a fellow member of the group. This is why transpeople seek out chemicals and surgery to transform themselves.

Stop falling for postmodern nonsense.

I'm surprised you can't see how classist your conception of men and women is. Would you accept the same social structure around race or birthright? I hope not.

You are clearly drunk on postmodernism and can no longer think clearly. Again, physiology is real and is separate from social structures. You do not just change your clothes to become "white" or "woman", these categories have anatomical markers.

Fuck of with the liberal shit

Forgot to (impolite) sage, fuck this shit

Probably not very positive as the womb is key (reproduces life, property inheritance etc) and by unfortunate chance transwomen do not have them. Yes, some women are infertile but they are outliers or of an age.

'Gender as a Spectrum' is too subjective to be useful. It views gender as something you can pick and choose off the marketplace (50+ genders all accompanied by different clothes, media consumption etc.). Gender Roles were a far better tool as roles could be viewed historically across class struggle. i.e. women's sexuality and men's labour are unfree as they are bound by law of value

I want to fuck her

It's pretty obvious that she doesn't like that not all men accept trans women as "real women". Fuck her, just because I'm not sexually attracted to someone's body doesn't mean I'm legally or socially prejudice against them.

Considering that poor people can be trans to I'd say no. Anyone who does any basic research on the issue can see that it's a mental disorder/disease/abnormal state of mind/brain condition/neural alignment/whatever. Fuck those "trans doesn't exist cuz gender doesn't exist" pseudoscience postmodernists.

Should they receive treatment? Well if it's causing a problem in their life then yeah. If cutting their dick off would improve the quality of their life then go for it. If we develop a pill or gene therapy or whatever that enables them to feel as the sex they were born as, then that's cool too. I don't want to ignore them or pretend they don't exist because biology triggers some "leftists" here, but at the same time I won't give in to their liberal idpol faggotry that they've been raised in to by neoliberals.

hey man,,,

this is entirely true god dammit you pinned me down

That's what you sound like.

she looks like she's in a remake of the fly where a chipmunk jumped into the machine instead

Erm, wow, this is TRUSCUM

lol

Awful tastes

So what "basic research" have you done on it dude?

Bump

Hi Tumblr. Off you go.

For the rest of you, here we see the other example of a member of the transgender community. Usually identifying as "EnBy" (short for non-binary), this individual treats cross-gender activity as fashion and political statement. The point of adopting this identity is to create the appearance of a power differential between themselves and mainstream society. Thus enabled, it allows them to scream oppression as a method to force their own contentious ideas about gender on wider society while sidestepping the need to actually convince anyone of their validity with persuasion.

She looks like a fat Riley Reid.

That bad?

She's obviously balding.

???

Look at the left hand side of the first picture to see where the hairline is. It's all a forward facing comb-over.

She isn't.

she fat

funny how postmodernist social constructivism has itself become a normative absolutist ideology that must be protected from dissent

There's no longer a word for "person born with a penis" or "person born with a vagina", is there? "Biologically male/female" is the closest term that springs to mind, and it's totally unwieldy.

Cis-male or Cis-female.

I've heard some people want to use male/female for sex and man/woman for gender but I can't see that catching on tbh.

i think nonbinaries, spooked as they might be, are however less spooked/reactionary than trans people who believe the socially constructed gender spook can be authentically experienced.

Spook.

once you get over the spooks 'gender' amounts to nothing more than a set of socially constructed rules and fashion preferences. transgender ideology actually represents a step backwards into essentialism. The original point of feminism and the queer movement was about abolishing the gender binary. truscum are reformists, more or less the socdems of gender.

Nah, fuck that shit. Born with a penis = man, born with a penis but doesn't want to be a man = trans woman. The minority gets the prefix, not the majority, if only for convenience sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

wrong

only liberals deny sexual dimorphism and the existence of gender
don't be a fucking liberal

even sex is a spectrum. the binary is socially constructed, given than people can have chromosome configurations other than XY or XX. How is the claim that 'gender is biological' different from claiming some races are more violent than others?

Full retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testis-determining_factor

sorry that this topic hurts your fee-fees

That's an incredibly dishonest statement. There is a very small amount of people who have sexual defects that often endanger their health and various biological functions like reproduction, and make it hard to tell what sex they are if any. Everyone else is unambiguously biologically male or female.

To be fair, you don't get to decide. Cis is just a word for 'Identifies as the gender they were born as'. It's a small word that gets the point across more quickly.

We don't deny the existence of gender, but we do claim it is a social construct. Two very different things.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoUORx0LeIc

This is a decent video on the subject of sex.

No, we'll leave that to our betters who could spend 60.000 flaps on a gender studies degree.
It's an unnecessary word. Identifying as the gender you are born as is the norm, it needs not be made explicit at all.

muh medical factoids, therefore, men shouldn't wear dresses and women should take care of kids and stay in the kitchen. gender roles were constructed to keep people down and limit what they can do in a capitalist society. As leftists, we should encourage children to experiment with their genders from an early age

Oh, suddenly sex and gender are the same thing again? IT'S A MIRACLE!

It is usually used in the context of conversations about gender. It isn't necessary, but it is helpful.

both gender and sex are arbitrary social constructs that originated with a patriarchal ideology that sees women as nothing but baby making machines.

What a dishonest tactic, his statement was within the context of a claim that gender was biological.

Citation needed

No, once again, drunken postmodernist thought strikes. See again. DNA and the associated cellular organelles are, of necessity, an unreliable data transcription system with a predictable error rate. The existence of a few edge cases, causes by this unreliable transcription systems, in no way disproves the existence of a binary switch in the human organism to control sexual development and thus anatomy.

He can claim gender is not biological all he likes. By the definition given the theories underlying of such arguments, the biological is specifically excluded. As soon as the word the word sex enters the frame, we have entered the field of anatomy and biochemistry.

what's wrong with postmodernism and deconstructing heteronormativity and the ideology of gender?

those are genetic abnormality that effects some tiny percentage of the population

I suppose those claims are not that different
it is certainly possible that members of some groups might (on average) be more predisposed to violence than others on the
the jury is still out on that one
eventually there will be more research into behavioral genetics and we will have our answer

apparently rhesus monkeys got the memo about our gender spooks
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2583786/

This is retarded american logic defended by supporters of american globalism in order to kill leftism world wide as well as divide people's even further in order for USA to destroy and standardize the world with their "culture"

If ypu don't want to fug a qt with a feminine penis you're not a bigot. You just have shit taste

The thing is transwomen aren’t fertile with cis male parters. I want children biologically descended from me.

insisting on passing on your genes is adhering to bourgeois spooks

Fair enough
But still

Disorders aren’t a spectrum.

Without wanting to get into a long argument about this, the standard form of postmodern """argument""" is to use a few edge cases or what not to declare all models invalid and then simple declare their own preference must be true without any supporting evidence. We can see it above in the sex is a spectrum claim. No attempt is made to show that this model is good fit for the distribution of individuals within society, all the effort is placed into attempts to assert binarism is wrong and thus try to force the reader into concluding that the speaker's proposal must be correct by default.

They are
Calling them disorders doesn't change the fact they exist and fall outside of a binary dummy

If gender is a social construct the why do non-human animals have different gender roles.

fuck SJWs lol

Animals have extremely different gender roles between species. I would argue they were developed through the material conditions of their survival not some essentialist woo

No gender roles are patriarchal because in pre-historic societies tribes that are patriarchal survived easer. Also when parents have the children experiment with gender those kids (usely) just end up doing what is the normal gender role for there biological sex. Experiment all you want, just don’t force it or have it get in the way of the child’s development.

Postmodernist deconstruction is suppose to be a thought experiment designed to help people better understand concepts and institutions. Not for people to destroy those concepts and instutuons.

Jesus, that face is punchable. I bet you could put a printout around a solid object in the street and fill the nearest hospital with hand injuries.

I'm not so sure about the usefulness of social constructionism and the normative implications it can have. gender identity is detached and abstracted from people's forms of being and basically turned into a problem to be solved.

yeah

postmodernism/deconstruction is a tool for critiquing things

it's not a system of thought in itself, it's just a way of responding

well unless you actually read Lyotard who calls "the postmodern condition" a system of technocracy that never really came to pass (IIRC)

Found the tumblr!

by 'normative implications' I mean the jump from 'gender is a social construct' to gender is a problem to be solved by experts armed with the correct postmodern jargon.

Certainly looks like this specific tool has accumulated a community with it's own unique shibboleths and dogma.

One of them was essentially a gif of Goatse pulling the sex toy out. With dribbling.

Transgenderism is about more than the spook of gender. It's also about biological sex. The ultimate goal of transgenderism is fully changing one's biological sex (i.e. not just the genitals and appearance, but the function, too.)
also abolishing gender is a 3rd wave thing, not original feminism

Now I've gotta see it.

fuck you for being right, just this once. Well played Holla Forums

where did Afroplasm's posts go?

It seems like nobody is able to claim that transgenderism is any one thing. It is in constant, self-contradictory flux, and most of its authoritative voices (in science, academia and politics) have simply embraced this chaos as being fundamental to the definition of transgenderism and are not going to provide a clear definition beyond "you are any kind of gender* you claim to be, for any reason"

*but not other things

He was banned for cismale imperialism.

Why not both? Capitalism creates its own pathologies.

But user, gender is the most postmodernist thing there is precisely because it doesn't exist. A half-baked concept created by a retarded and discredited psychologist, dug up by liberal "intelligentsia" so they could claim to be politically persecuted for being laughed at in the street for dressing like a clown in public. Transexualism might or might not be a real condition, but it's still a matter of sex, not gender.

If 'gender' is 'socially constructed' and 'performative', as trans people readily admit, can they just stop messing with us already? I don't think the left should waste time inventing new and exciting genders and trying to guilt people into acknowledging them. especially if those genders are self admittedly performative and made up. It's pure consumer mindset and uncomradely, not to mention terribly spooky. how about just using he for people with penises and she for people with vaginas?

It's on Kiwi Farms

Good riddance

Sounds like a stupid goal. The goal should be to have conception and birth done in-vitro. Then the only important difference of men and women will cease to exist.

So by implication no-one is allowed any preferences in the sexual anataomy of their partners?

I don't follow. You can pick whoever you want to sleep with?

We need to look at how society reproduces itself and a part of that is sexual reproduction. Groups of people who are non-reproductive aren't really of much concern for Marxism imo. Even if they adopt, that baby has come from a woman somewhere in the world. The aim should be to have a society where childbirth isn't related to production and private property (e.g. childrens labour) wherein women have to birth a certain amount of children to guarantee a livelihood for the family. In the far future that can be done outside of a living organism and when private property might cease to exist.

The only way I can see us destroying the 'gender binary' is unregulating sexual reproduction for women. Dressing how you want, or sleeping with who you want wont address that fundamental difference of man and women.

Then simple reproduction is not the only important difference, is it? Sexual characteristics are importing in choosing whom to indulge in a bit of the old in-out in-out with.

Have you ever heard of a pension? Social security?

"Unregulating".
Obscurantism aside, this isn't an unfair thing to state. You don't seem to see that this is an innate drive in humanity, much like in cats or ducks. A world which implemented your wishes would resemble the one depicted in Lucas' THX-1138. That's not a utopia.

Agreed.

What if I just want pussy? I am not allowed to have it?

Exactly the question you should be asking.