Explain tankies. What happened to them? Why are they like this?

Explain tankies. What happened to them? Why are they like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They want a new Father.

Whats wrong with the image posted?

What so we're just supposed to let fascists live? The fuck are you on?

What's wrong with virtue signalling your willingness to slaughter your nearest kin?

It's the same as the kids who post as nazis online for teh lulz. A lot of them just like being edgy and a few are genuinely fucked in the head.

Is there something wrong with what he said?

oh shoo Holla Forums

You tell me!

He literally answered the question you fucking snowflake.

There's plenty wrong with tankies but nothing wrong with that pic other than the North Korea avatar

The existence of Holla Forums proves otherwise.

Feels > reals argument, dropped.

Attachment disorder detected

they're retards, unless my family would rat me out to the gestapo I have very little reason to care.

kek

That analysis is flawed and reeks of liberalism. Fascism comes from the petite bourgeoisie. It has no race. America has tons of black porkies and mini-porkies. They would probably support fascism if it were sufficiently "civic nationalist".

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

I haven't cringed this hard in a while

Thanks, Freud.

wew

This is what the SJWs will never understand. Diversity for its own sake will only result in a more representative class of oppressors. Black bourg are bourg before all else.

Ju Che Guevara that's fucking funny idc who you are.

kek

Why kim is on soro's side?

The answer is somewhere in the middle
In the middle of the nuclear explosion, that is

soros is /ourguy/

meh, this one is better

also

top fucking kek

Ok, i would try to shoot them last

My dad thinks the homeless should all be rounded up and executed. Straight to the guillotine.

No tankies are ever going to do any killing, don't worry about it.

my mother thinks I'm edgy as it is but killing her would be dumb af, just sayin'

don't honestly like Jong Un because my gramps fought that war, I prefer a middle ground

Kin eh?

Web dat boi is a idpol cuck and a disgrace to the name Du Bois, but seriously, fuck fascists, Luke 14:26
“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple."

youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek

you came to the wrong hood jacobin scum! Taste my "constitution"!

There's more than one vehicle for fascism in America, user. They don't even need to call themselves "civic nationalist" to support it.

Reactionarism is a pathology, and not all sufferers are rightwing. The few patients who manage to retain some measure of knowledge of how fucked up this world is are the leftwing ones, known as tankies. The End.