WebM Thread

Didn't see one on the catalog, so I'm making one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
youtube.com/watch?v=3suKgluaoXE
youtube.com/watch?v=zap6AlCQsQk
youtube.com/channel/UChRV-sCl5Fma4qm_hFpDKBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/ourguy/

from the shitshow with muke, badmouse, finnbol and 3 retards

What the fuck

Marco JEWbio amirite

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€theyπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

what he's saying just made me respect him a little bit though, the thing about not being a bitter cunt about women not liking you, and not feeling entitled to sex or whatever. a lot of guys develop a disgusting attitude towards women because of being rejected all their lives, which is tragic but doesn't justify being an asshole.

I'm convinced he could invent Marxism completely on his own but still remain a reactionary because he's so spooked by idealism on islam and US foreign policy. Also, he makes an insane amount of money off of his patreon, and that money probably depends on scaremongering about the regressive left.

JEWS
JEWS AND FREE MASONS

right wing cenk uyger

His growing confidence never fails to make me laugh.

what is it parodying aside from eva?

This guy's definitely a commie, I don't care what anyone says.

They mention in the Youtube video that Qwaqua, who made the Red Herring AMV, "took a lot of inspiration from Tower Bawher by Theodore Ushev."
"Red Herring":
youtube.com/watch?v=3suKgluaoXE
Tower Bawher":
youtube.com/watch?v=zap6AlCQsQk

Webm version.

Yo does anyone have the mp4 to webm ffmpeg script and is there a way to download vids directly using youtube-dl that can be formatted for halfchan all in one step?

A.K.A he says all the right things but I just don't like him because I just don't like him because I just don't like him

this is just propoganda, they don't really fight
Ukraine puts out the same nonsense

black friday is fucking disgusting

Even worse, it's multiplying

did you not see the one where a bullet blows a hole in the wall less than a foot away from her head?

fake and gay?

fuck…now I miss rebel

Anybody have that WW2 era reel about the grain hoarder?

Did anyone happen to save a webm of Bat'ko's "I've Seen Footage" Zizek song? It seems to have been taken down

Anyone has that webm of the Falange copying the syndicalist aesthetic to get the workers to support them?

not even ML but the Stalin thing gives me hard feels

bullets are spooks

Remind me of this:

I think that Plankton represents Fascism, constantly trying to usurp the power of Mr. Krabs, representing Capitalism, but all with the intention of ruling the world/bikini bottom. His stature and failure is representative of Fascism's ideological and military failure after WW2 and its obscurity and weakness thereafter. Note that Plankton is only trying to get the secret formula from the Krusty Krab so he can engage in the very same Capitalist enterprise.

Hahahahaa.

what the fug???

whats the channel, just wondering

Women don't like men in general tbh. They just put up with men because they like what men with have to offer thanks to their gender role. An uggo like the Roo is unlikely to ever have any of that so they don't bother. There is a minority of women who do like men, but most only pretend as a means to an end. In communism most of the women will fuck off to female-only communities leaving lots of sad lonely dudes and a minority of the population in happy pairs. Such is life as shaped by evolution.

S- SHUT UP!

Bat'ko has made it so I can't listen to certain red army choir songs without hearing his fuckin' lyrics.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Comrade Carlin

Truly /ourguy/

best

The Holla Forums rage in that comment section is pretty great.

One was like "oh so this guy can do this but i can't read mein kampf in front of a SWASTIKA?"

Also this is Ephermal Rift

youtube.com/channel/UChRV-sCl5Fma4qm_hFpDKBQ

He's a really good ASMR dude, very nice, leans left for sure but he's said he isn't a communist or anything.

Honestly he seems to just likes sharing things he's reading, so maybe one day

Wise words of advice from comrade Patrick Stewart Lenin.

This makes me uncomfortable

TBH this shit probably pushed me farther left at the time I heard it than anything before or since.

Well that actually brings an interesting point, if anarchy is achieved then what happens to all the WMD?

You cant be serious right now

Launched into space in a celebratory "fireworks" display ofc.

Im

In the UK i'm assuming the military would just boat that shit away to someone who would take it.

But there would be no military in the anarchy right?
But even if the WMD were shipped off that would mean that outsiders just acquired potential weapons that could be used at subjugating the anarchy

but who cleans up the beer?

You form a committee, and let them decide.

Enjoy more Carlin

he's retarded but that doesn't necessarily make someone right wing

An anarchist society can have a military. How do you think Catalonia took part in the Spanish civil war?

Superior arguments

i came across this video back in like 2011/12, when i was going through my Ron Paul craze. The title of the video was something like "this is what's going to happen if ron paul isn't elected president"

its kind of interesting to me that a bunch of people think Carlin was some sort of free market lolbertarian when he was clearly anti-Capitalist at least to some extent.

But military is based on stricly hierarchical basis, you have leaders, commanders all of the chain of command that is based on hierarchy
And Anarchy = Lack of hierarchy
By definition military cant be anarchistic

/r/ing the zizek joke about the difference between a nice guy woman hater and a classic woman hater

Even today labor unions in the US have a Sargent of Arms, my father is one.

Ive never seen a better embodiment of the term BTFO'd

Wtf I hate Kropotkin now

reeeeeeeeeeee

This is great. The kinda shit that will possibly inspire people and do good for the community but simultaniously piss off liberals and tories.