How should I feel about Otto Warmbier dying on release? I mean yeah NK went overboard over him taking a poster...

How should I feel about Otto Warmbier dying on release? I mean yeah NK went overboard over him taking a poster, but Otto really was dumb as rocks.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/how-did-otto-warmbier-die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VfNHdhIE13A
rhizzone.net/articles/songbullshit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sjws tried to turn that whole debacle into an idpol statement about white Americans
at the end of the day it sucks for the kid and it sucks for his family

the Kim's are brutal towards their own people, it makes sense they treat delinquent foreigners similarly

Just waiting for the NKIDF to shill "muh imperialism", "everything you know about North Korea is wrong!", "KIM DID NOTHING WRONG".

They should sell the posters at the airport tbh

We're talking about this spoiled brat when we could be talking about US imperialism? I'd have thought that leftists wouldn't fall for propaganda about North Korea. All the alleged things that Kim Jong-Un has supposed to have done are baseless.

What was his sentence again? 20 years? Yeah that's a bit harsh. However he should have served at least 6 months for being a thieving American piece of shit.

lmao
he literally died in their hands, medical reports established this much.

tankies are red porky, it makes sense now.

15 in labor camps. Not too bad.

the 'defectors are all lying' is the left's equivalent of 'there was a Typhus epidemic because the allies bombed the supply lines'

Yeah, fuck this sucessful guy.

Looks like he stood a better chance with DPRK National Healthcare then.

I agree. North Korea letting him die was really bad politics on their part, although, it probably felt good.

Asshole Chad with a silver spoon up his ass all his life. Probably voted Trump and was a total bully. Good riddance.

KEK

All this proves is that the American "education" system is a fucking joke.

good worker

"On January 2, 2016, Warmbier was arrested at Pyongyang International Airport just prior to departing North Korea.[18] Danny Gratton, a British member of Warmbier's tour group, witnessed the arrest.[33] He said:

"No words were spoken. Two guards just came over and simply tapped Otto on the shoulder and led him away. I just said kind of quite nervously, 'Well, that's the last we'll see of you.' There's a great irony in those words. That was it. That was the last physical time I saw Otto, ever. Otto didn't resist. He didn't look scared. He sort of half-smiled."

Now I don't mean to put on the tin foiled hat but Rex Tillerson, Trump's personally appointed Secretary of State(also CEO of Exxon), said that Trump personally directed Warmbier's release. Rex was most likely trying to get Trump points because he announced all this before Otto was dead. However, Trump personally dealing with the heads of North Korea makes me think that he holds some responsibility for NK treating Otto like shit. I mean this is Donald Trump we're talking about, he probably royally pissed them off with his America first bs and they decided to kill him off instead of making Trump a hero.

Nah probably some cuck, but by their asain standards he was an aryan god. Its because if his larger penis

Not to go full tinfoil hate or anything but he could be a CIA asset. Perhaps they used him to gather information and then "killed" him.

Honestly europe should fucking torture them to death too

Nobody says all the defectors are lying, but the ones you see in big media and the like most certainly make up most of their stuff. I mean, think about it - the west's obsession with the DPRK is a huge cash cow for these people, they are basically becoming a celebrity that can make a living of sitting in panels at Amnesty International or appear on CNN.

I'd dare you to talk to a North Korean defector who didn't make it all the way but is now stuck in a Chinese border town living in squalor, or the ones who are treated like shit in South Korea and dwell in literal slums. Go, talk to these defectors and put them up on CNN, not these attention whores:

youtu.be/VfNHdhIE13A

lmao

NK is basically the successor to the Imperial Japanese system though, in terms of how they view race anyway.

But this is wrong. Claims have been made about the Songbun policy, which was originally installed to keep away people who fought for the South in the Korean War from administrative position. But these claims are almost entirely based on hearsay, vague assumptions: If you read the books that smear North Korea as racist, they always make baseless conclusions introduced with stuff like "this may also indicate" or "what could be assumed". There is literally not a single piece of hard evidence about them.

rhizzone.net/articles/songbullshit/

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧warmbier🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 was asking for it, kim did nothing wrong

There was no physical mark or anything. He probably died from a disease he got in the prison because the prison is poor as shit like whole North Korea.

deserved it

This. Imagine the social cred somemody could have for an Official North Koreanâ„¢ Poster made in North Koreaâ„¢. They'd sell better than Che t-shirts!

2 rubles have of made deposit into your account bank, thanks you for making of correct records

You can buy DPRK shirts in the country. They have merchandise shops for tourists at the airport and museums. I think it's funny.