Be me

Other urls found in this thread:

hystericalfeminisms.com/voices1/2016/10/16/why-the-term-female-genital-mutilation-fgm-is-ethnocentric-racist-and-sexist-lets-get-rid-of-it
atl.org.uk/latest/education-staff-worried-about-reporting-child-abuse-fgm-–-atl-survey
huffingtonpost.co.uk/sarah-peace/fgm-has-it-become-racist-to-condemn-it_b_9577946.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/fear-of-seeming-racist-is-enabling-female-genital-mutilation/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/05/complexity-of-female-circumcision-your-thoughts/391841/
soundcloud.com/sarahpeace/veiling-and-circumcision
amnesty.org/en/search/?q=female genital mutilation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was the police.

This world truly is hell.

Also
AI is a bitch liberal organization which in no way "helps" anything; it simply functions to alleviate the conscience of idiot Westerners for the low-low price of 10$ a month, most of which goes straight into the pockets of the executive officers. They are not anti-capitalist, nor do they combat the practice of FGM (which has nothing to do with capitalism). Doing so might open them up to charges of racism, and they're far too cowardly for that. Instead, they berate Western governments for not allowing Third World criminals and terrorists into Europe fast enough.

Where the fuck do you live where being anti FGM is considered racist?
And AI has had campaigns against FGM.

I know man, but it's more than what in getting at my current job cos they actually pay living wage and all I have to do is get people to sign up which I think would be easy and I'd be good at

Everyone and their brother in the west is against fgm your efforts would be better spent fighting mgm in your backyard

It's a time-honored practice in the Muslims world and being against it is just yet another instance of imperialist Westerners imposing their standards on everyone else.

Street fundraising isn't a job, it's a scam on you and the public, it's better being unemployed than doing that shit. You'll only get paid commission from the money people think they're giving to charity, so it's basically stealing from people (if you explained to them their donations would go to your boss for 1-2 years and not to charity would they still sign up? I think not), but on top of that you don't get hourly IE. you might be on the street for 12 hours and make fuck all. There's a reason those jobs are so easy to get. What legitimate job has to pay recruiters to approach people on the street to get employees?

Sorry to burst the bubble but yeah, if they call you back ask if you make hourly and if not say no.

Was that presented as 'you make $ per hour' or as 'you'll be making thousands a week and soon you'll be leading your own team etc!' because if it was the latter it's about as reliable as one of those 'free money investment program' popup ads.

Oh, and if you do get the job you'll be treated like the scum of the earth by most of the public, trust me, it's not easy to get sign ups.

Nah fam I'm actually UK and it's 10 pounds an hour rising to 11 after a couple months, I've done commission before and it is bollocks

And there is commission but it's on top of the flat hourly rate. so o don't have to give a fuck about getting it

wow dude nice meme. totally a real thing that people argue

Also I've done door to door before, I know it sucks, I'm just broke and Cba with another bar full of assholes and being around booze all the time is too much of a distraction and fuck waiting, hate carrying multiple hot plates. I'm doing creative and lefty stuff mainly so it's just to fund me while I do that

hystericalfeminisms.com/voices1/2016/10/16/why-the-term-female-genital-mutilation-fgm-is-ethnocentric-racist-and-sexist-lets-get-rid-of-it

Wow, read a fucking book sometime.

Nah that was obvious from the very first sentence of the piece. What was also obvious was that her ideas a fringe and the site address speaks to just how fringe her ideas are. It's embarrassing that this had to be explained to you

Nice moving of the goalposts.

More:
atl.org.uk/latest/education-staff-worried-about-reporting-child-abuse-fgm-–-atl-survey
huffingtonpost.co.uk/sarah-peace/fgm-has-it-become-racist-to-condemn-it_b_9577946.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/fear-of-seeming-racist-is-enabling-female-genital-mutilation/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/05/complexity-of-female-circumcision-your-thoughts/391841/

A podcast from an African woman defending the practice because it's "anti-colonial":
soundcloud.com/sarahpeace/veiling-and-circumcision

That's not what "moving the goalposts" is, dumbass. It's not a mainstream position, and citing fringe morons doesn't make it one in the slightest.
Oh shit a podcast! Damn dude, you really nailed me on this one

Ha! I actually worked face2face for Amnesty as well, my boss probably knew I was an anarchist when interviewing me for the job. You're gonna do great if you put a lot of emotion into the recruiting

Do you also discount pictures taken by NASA as evidence against the Flat Earth?

Oh word, did you show me evidence to prove it's a mainstream, non-fringe idea? I must have missed it behind your tantrum

The only one being visibly aggrieved is you, my friend.

That was never under discussion. I quote:

If you wanted to express something else, perhaps you should've specified "a real thing that at least 40% of people argue".

Your claim that it's a "fringe idea" is also completely baseless, and the entirety of your "evidence" rests on the perceived unseriousness of the site's URL. I quote again:

The shoddiest of reasoning. Should feministing.com not be taken as a valid source of feminist opinion either because it sounds silly?

Yeah I can tell how non-assmad you are.
…is a sarcastic statement, meant to imply it's not actually a common sentiment. I can explain in smaller words if you'd like.

Lol nigger wtf is "feministing.org"?

Feminism is full of all kinds of retardation. There are actual feminists on Holla Forums who you could go and argue with (please do), but I don't think the people you're arguing with are feminists. At least half this board is fairly anti-idpol and anti-feminist.

Don't get me wrong. Real, mainstream feminism has a TON of retarded ideas and opinions. But I refuse to debase myself and my intelligence by humoring this guy and his "hurr durr feminism is when you like FGM" retarded strawman. I fucking hate people who are so intellectually vacuous that they have to elevate these fucking stupid-ass fringe opinions just to have anything they can knock down with their shitty brains. You may as well broadcast to the entire world "I CAN ONLY INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGE A TEENAGE TUMBLR STEREOTYPE"

Thats only true if the charity uses a subcontractor instead of organizing the found-raising themselves. I don't Know how amnesty does it in UK, but subcontracting face2face is quickly going out of style, it's to expensive and it hurts public image. Mostly only shitty small charities use them now, like the (insert name) foundation for sexual abuse victims that also have cancer and also are orphaned children.

This is true, but you also sometimes get to meet and talk to really cool people. Better than working at the supermarket or something like that.

Sounds like a good plan, good luck, and have fun comrade.

Not him, but FGM is illegal in Europe and North America and defending it is the controversial opinion, if you think anything else you are seriously out of touch with political reality.
And friendly reminder that your initial statement was that Amnesty International does not combat FGM and that this is because fear of being accused of racism.
But AI does lobby against FGM, so you are objectively wrong.
amnesty.org/en/search/?q=female genital mutilation

Yes; if you have a site saying killniggers.com, and you cite it in an argument regarding race, obviously people are going to question the validity of the source.

Well up to you dude, I personally couldn't stomach working that job. I might be working for a megacorp but my job basically is to help people buy the products they want, I'm not lying to anyone and cheating them. But hey, I don't get paid near 10 an hour so what do I know. Sounds almost too good to be true in that respect, I hope you're ready to be pressured relentlessly to meet targets.

I can meet them trust, got all kinds of experience in telesales, door to door, actual sales like product promotion, all the shitty con jobs, I've done em'

Im a pretty good liar if I think about it

Anyway, got the Job,so lesson is: Sperg out in interviews

There are plenty of left-wingers involved in charities, especially in Britain. Maybe he was one of them.

it was a SHE sinner

Please tell her I'm sorry.