Doesn't know of the Southern Strategy

youtube.com/watch?v=hWlahP7ABJs&t=666s

Why the hell do people like this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLPGWrfCvi0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=testosterone aggression&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=&oq=testosterone agress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

Because πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§kikes!πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Oh, he understands alright. He just choses to ignore all the valid points Redneck Revolt brings to the table and be as intellectually uncharitable to them as possible to suit his narrative.

british accent and the fact that he mostly goes after easy targets.
sage'd because this belongs in /leftytrash/

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!

He got a lot of followers during gamergate.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There was never even the potential for good to come out of GG, and everyone involved was a massive faggot from every angle

I would argue that everyone involved was a shitfilled cunt. Yeah, that whole thing really got some serious traction for no real reason.

My main hope when I was involved, was that it would turned towards a general consumer watchdog group ala what Nader does, but it just ended infest by Holla Forums fags.

You're a strange enough creature to have watched that video. What can we report it for?

Consumer advocacy died in the 80s with Reagan which is why even Nader had to resort to electoral avenues beyond that point.

ayyy

Weird how they all ended up in the US by accident

Post hoc ergo propter hoc

post hoc

quit building your political theory on fantasy novels

The point was they were brought over and kept because they benefited people, retard

What would non-blacks avoiding blacks ever prove other than bias?

No, because divisions of the working class serve the bourgeois.
Learn to speak outside of meme arrows, What-About-The-Memes Man

This is bullshit as the Irish can do no wrong in my eyes. Take your race-baiting elsewhere.

Yes, because we all know that the only reason anyone would avoid blacks is because capitalism brainwashed them into doing so, not because blacks are like violent children looking for any excuse to fuck non-blacks over

ITT: Videos that really make you think

youtube.com/watch?v=yLPGWrfCvi0

damn I guess I should leave atlanta then. Thank you for the based redpills

That's not even close to what I said, dumbass

Fixed

If blacks don't even give a fuck about other blacks suffering, I really doubt they'd give much more of a fuck about non-blacks suffering

honestly I don't get the hate for blacks. it's like an old timey racism like hating the irish. The real scourge is Indians and Chinese who are basically not even mammals

Not entirely inaccurate. pic related.
Secondly, White middle-class people avoid poor people in general. Not sure why this is a surprise, considering there are plenty of societal problems caused by it.

Oh word, did you conduct a large scale study on black empathy? What if I found a study that said people with racial bias had really low empathy? Would that justify causing you to suffer?

what's the whitest part of atl homeboy

there are group differences in behavior that have a basis in genetics
I.Q. debates go nowhere, so just forget about them for the moment

black males having higher testosterone levels than white males
asian males having lower testosterone levels than white males

this effects behavior
this is caused by genetics

we help no one by not recognizing this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

Its hard to argue that blacks have much empathy when they spend so much time murdering each other, or burning their neighborhoods down when pissed off with whitey

The goalposts were never in "I wonder what anecdotal evidence and youtube vids this random shitposter has to offer" territory

No, this is still pseudo bullshit.

Alright calm down, please don't try the knockout game on some unsuspectecting white people over my post

Lmao "knockout game". Good one grandma. Conservatism really is the new punk rock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&q=testosterone aggression&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=&oq=testosterone agress

Take your meds. It's a thing like getting hit by lightning is "a thing". Doesn't mean it occupies anyone's mind except fox news watching grandparents

Whats the black-on-white crime rate like again?

Whatever the reported number by the trusted police is

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

Feels > Reals

I basically live my life like a small dog which pisses itself in fear whenever it sees anything bigger than a squirrel. Anyways I'm part of the master race

All you've argued are feels

I said there was no "causal link" in reference to black peoples antisocial behaviors.
Read next time

This is what I mean.
Testosterone doesn't inherently mean violent, when there are other factors at play. Personality has to be accounted for and how a person appraises their own emotional states. You can't draw a straight line straight towards violence.
Hell, even in the abstract it says

I've never understood why gommies parrot the neo-liberal line on race
it's not critical to your platform like it is to there's

Solidarity of the working class is critical to our platform. Neoliberals are frequently racist because they must maintain a servant underclass, esp in the third world. When neolibs have an antiracist line it is only to obscure this

Unless you've got stats where whites are more likely to victimize blacks, I'm gonna file this under

It's just an insanely retarded diversionary tactic. Even if blacks were apemen and chinks basically eusocial insects the concept still applies, but it gives retards an avenue to start jerking off about ovens

More whites are victimized by other whites than by blacks and it's not even close. The revelation that "people know more of their own race and thus are more likely to attack their own race" is so dull I'm surprised you'd try to argue that point

Twice as many whites killed by blacks than vice versa! That means porch monkeys are twice as violent or something. Fucking checkmate libtards

you called it

a bit misleading

conservatism is a mental illness

Uh oh, you're not gonna kill some random white person to "even the odds" are you

nigger i just googled a quick chart, unlike stormniggers my life isn't built around race so i don't have a whole categorized folder of the shit like i'm sure he does

What's the point of pretending you're white again?

it took me like 2 minutes

Yeah but it's 5 am and you're posting about black people instead of sleeping or jerking off. Fucked up priorities but hell, same

you don't know more about crime stats then Holla Forums because you spent 2 minutes on google images, and 0 minutes thinking about it

I don't live in burgerstan

I spent 2 minutes on google finding stats I knew existed. The fact that I didn't have them saved says nothing about how long I've thought about it, though given Holla Forums culture I doubt you could remember your own name if it wasn't saved in an edgy infographic

Then why do you care about our native fauna

I'm an American citizen that doesn't live in the US

Seems like it doesn't affect your life then

fun fact:
during the obama administration the justice department stopped reporting the race of perpetrators in the victim survey data they publish annually
but if you go back to the Bush years, you can see who victims of violent crime report the race of offenders to be (spoilers: disproportionately black)
this of course deflates the neo-liberal narrative of blaming differences in violent crime convictions on the raycis justice system

I rlly dun a thought

If the justice system wasn't raciss, blacks wouldn't be disproportionately arrested. QED

ah yes, don't commit thought crime
there's no behavioral differences at all between groups that have evolved divergently for 80,000 years