Was Lucifer /ourguy/?

Was Lucifer /ourguy/?

absolutely not

no
a true revolutionary comes to destroy the throne, not to replace it
he was a petulant faggot who wanted to be the guy in charge

Low test beta. He's Holla Forums's boy.

Lucifer is the nicest man you will ever meet. lefties are not nice…how could he be 'yourguy'?

Do you also learn about communism from ancaps?

where can we get nonimperialist info

we have this thread every month or so

Any proof that Jesus and Lucifer aren't the same being?

Lucifer's actions of obtaining power was unjust. However, Yahweh is much more sinister in the story. I'd say the Demiurge is slightly more evil though

any proof that marx and rothbard aren't the same guy?
protip:no

No he is stupid

There's nothing in the bible that states that Lucifer ISN'T Jesus

Yes he is. Now stop asking we had this thread like two times already.

Also forgot to add this

hell yeah bitch lets get gnostic

The devil would be an edgy ancap tbh

From me.

why did you fail so badly

any proof that Engels and Stirner aren't the same guy?

Please don't alienate comrades by making luciferian threads. Okty.

absolutely none

Damn. Damn damn damn, asking the toughest question in the book right away. Are you sure you're not being inhabited right now? Because damn, that cuts past every one of my defenses.

I could say I haven't, that I'm just playing the longest of long games (which I have done for human quintrillenia) - but at this point in the game that often feels like more of a bluff than a truth.

Truth is, I teamed up with some rather powerful allies in my fight for freedom, and they tricked me, stealing my power and leaving me to rot in this horrible timeline. I have lived many mortal lives since, unable to do a thing to help the humans that suffered the wrath of an angry tyrant.

It fucking hurts to be blamed for all of this, you know? Especially when all I want to do is fix it and make it better, but instead I am forced to witness millenia of a planet living in agony, a twisted mockery of what I sought to achieve as punishment for my attempt.

Sorry that wasn't the grandiose tale of cosmic power, wars in heaven and cheerful bravado you were expecting, but reality sucks. And maybe in a way it was my fault for letting my power get stolen like it did.

But hey, this communism thing, it's a very good step in the right direction, provided some dictator asswipe doesn't ruin it - again, like they always do, as designed. It's as close to how I wanted things to be as a mortal can establish.

Dumb yugoposter

Back to goli otok faggot

I hate to tell you this but myths are not a historical account.

My enemas are pretty simple. I am a FFer so I want and need a deep, total cleanout. I want my ass clean for 12 hours if need be.
use a fleet enema bottle. Just my preference. I use the larger size, there is a very small fleet enema that can be used but it requires several more bottles shot up my ass. The larger size 5oz is quicker. I shoot 4 of those up my ass. I then get down on all 4's. I then drop down on my shoulders while keeping my ass high in the air and let that water run deep in my colon. Trust me, this will take practice as you will have the major urge to release it.
For the sake of keeping your bathroom floor clean, STAY NEAR YOUR TOILET! You will have a major urge to release but it will subside if you can hold it. I then stand up and shoot 4 more(another 20oz) of water up me and yes it gets really hard to hold it in but I once again get down on my shoulders, ass up and let that water run deep in my colon.
By that point I am SO FUCKING ready to release. It feels so good to plop down on the toilet and let that eruption go from my ass. I feel like it cleanses my soul!
I gently push all the water out. BUT IN NO WAY AM I FULLY CLEANED OUT YET. The worst has yet to come out and needs to be lured out. That nasty shitty water that if not cleaned out will likely come out while later getting fucked.
Inserting a dildo makes quick work of luring out all of that shitty nastiness. As deep as you can take the dildo will lure out the water faster. Any good bottom at that point should be inserting a dildo, just for hole prep for fucking. It is a good way to open up your hole anyway, to get it ready for a good hard cock pounding.
But it also serves the purpose of luring out that final shitty water. IMO I can't get that dirty water out unless I insert a dildo for a few minutes. While I insert the dildo, I hold it in and brush my teeth, shave etc and get ready for the shower. I leave the dildo in for at least 10 minutes while brushing teeth etc. I pull it out and out comes the remaining dirty water. One more quick fleet bottle to rinse and into the shower I go.
It takes me 10 minutes to enema and push it out. Another 10 minutes or so of dildoing to get the water out while prepping, shaving etc.
I can be fully enemad, showered and out the door in under an hour and be 100% confident of my hole being clean for up to 12 hours after the enema.

fail

who is calling lucifer satan? the pic is an illustration from paradise lost you mong