Cultured thug is gone

cultured thug is gone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't imagine how smug I am in this moment.

quick, post smug

Really?

I need smug Anarchist pics

why did Holla Forums decide to fuck with Bat'ko in the first place? they knew this was gonna happen.

So I take it he was one of the polyp youtubers we were targeting.

No reason

REMEMBER BAT'KO

don't even know who that is but still

OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He isn't though. He managed to hide his videos after two strikes.

Basically he made videos promoting Fascism and Anti-antisemitism, the comments always made me chuckle cause it just included a load of children saying how they admire Mosley and Mussolini.

My enemas are pretty simple. I am a FFer so I want and need a deep, total cleanout. I want my ass clean for 12 hours if need be.
use a fleet enema bottle. Just my preference. I use the larger size, there is a very small fleet enema that can be used but it requires several more bottles shot up my ass. The larger size 5oz is quicker. I shoot 4 of those up my ass. I then get down on all 4's. I then drop down on my shoulders while keeping my ass high in the air and let that water run deep in my colon. Trust me, this will take practice as you will have the major urge to release it.
For the sake of keeping your bathroom floor clean, STAY NEAR YOUR TOILET! You will have a major urge to release but it will subside if you can hold it. I then stand up and shoot 4 more(another 20oz) of water up me and yes it gets really hard to hold it in but I once again get down on my shoulders, ass up and let that water run deep in my colon.
By that point I am SO FUCKING ready to release. It feels so good to plop down on the toilet and let that eruption go from my ass. I feel like it cleanses my soul!
I gently push all the water out. BUT IN NO WAY AM I FULLY CLEANED OUT YET. The worst has yet to come out and needs to be lured out. That nasty shitty water that if not cleaned out will likely come out while later getting fucked.
Inserting a dildo makes quick work of luring out all of that shitty nastiness. As deep as you can take the dildo will lure out the water faster. Any good bottom at that point should be inserting a dildo, just for hole prep for fucking. It is a good way to open up your hole anyway, to get it ready for a good hard cock pounding.
But it also serves the purpose of luring out that final shitty water. IMO I can't get that dirty water out unless I insert a dildo for a few minutes. While I insert the dildo, I hold it in and brush my teeth, shave etc and get ready for the shower. I leave the dildo in for at least 10 minutes while brushing teeth etc. I pull it out and out comes the remaining dirty water. One more quick fleet bottle to rinse and into the shower I go.
It takes me 10 minutes to enema and push it out. Another 10 minutes or so of dildoing to get the water out while prepping, shaving etc.
I can be fully enemad, showered and out the door in under an hour and be 100% confident of my hole being clean for up to 12 hours after the enema.

no he isn't

also he got some intressing videos i learned a lot from, i would rather try take down other people

kill yourself

(checked)
WEW LAD

Where's Mao meant to be at?

Mosley>Mussolini> de Gaulle>>>>>>>>>>Churchill

Right above the largest entrance, between the two signs.

Hahaha, oh shit. The Maoist threat is real!

That's a dog-whistle in itself.

Lost it

Why is this relevant?

Excellent work lads.

No they fucking didn't, otherwise they wouldn't have had this much of a glorious uprising over the whole spectacle. With that said, now that they made themselves forget their transgressions, they really deserve what's coming for them from here on, which will just mean more nuked YouTube accountsand patreons

*… they wouldn't have had this much of a chimp.out …

so the guy in the original pic is Deng Xiaoping? Because I'm really fucking love it.

Yeah, the fact he put down Maoists at Tienanmen Square and the Maoists are still the most numerous grassroots faction in China makes the censoring with balloons even better. I imagine they can't get away with taking his portrait off the monument.

Prior to Hitler, Mussolini's fascism had no history of anti-semitism.

what about the black pigeon ?

the guy in the picture however is Mosley, the british fascist. does it apply to that guy as well? never cared about that fag so really no idea

quote is almost good but no matter what a fascist says, you know that they're always full of shit

Well, Mosley was a fan of Mussolini. and Doctrine of Fascism. Hitler came afterwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqG2lAojNQ

Mosley imo was ok, he wasn't your common retarded fascist

'yeah, the BUF anti-semitism thing, that was all William Joyce's fault not mine, I'm a nice guy, Joyce is such a cunt though'

- Oswald Mosley, probably.

Oswald Mosley was cool with the idea of having such a hardcore anti-semite like William Joyce within the the BUF, Os was so cool with the idea, that made Joyce director of Propaganda and eventually Deputy Leader of the BUF. He only got kicked to curb when it turned out that anti-semitism and pro-german sentiment wasn't a particular vote winner with the general British public. I dunno if that means Mosley was into the the whole Anti-Semitism but he seemed pretty chill with the idea if it was popular.

Guy from 4/pol/ here.
Who's cultured thug?

this is just sad

Why don't you go after someone big who people have actually heard of?

Why was 1990s anime so shit

Yes he fucking was you just like to think he'd be different because he didn't get into power, cuck

Probably something to do with Gorbachev.

Pigeon fag is pretty big

Because you've been watching the wrong anime. What kinda genres do you like?

Japanese economy went in the shitter in Early 90s. Has never recovered. Check out 80s anime particularly OVAs
Eat shit you underage moefag, your digital art is low detail