Is r/fullcommunism a joke?

Is r/fullcommunism a joke?

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/6of8nb/reminder_that_neoliberalism_and_identity_politics/

Is this shit for real? Are they just roleplaying neolibs?

Yes.

reddit leftism is cancer, stay away

that might not have been the right image to pick OP, it's obviously made by some nazi faggot

btw, I got banned for this, the mod said "read actual marxists"

what "actual marxists" bitch about idpol and "sexism"?

I feel like hitting them, holy shit

/r/FC is full cancer but you're also full retard for using a pic that's shorthand for "Holla Forums is here to call us all faggots"

Here's a protip for you, if your definition of "idpol" doesn't include racism/sexism/etc. than you're not a leftist either

It's hilarious though

It's you who is the faggot OP.

Jesus fuck I hate newly integrated Holla Forums immigrants

>>>/leddit/ meme pages
Cannot imagine a higher form of shit

Do you have anal autism?

WEW

t. r/FC moderator

>*YOUR*** DIVISIVE POLITICS HARMS COMMUNISM

No, I'm just not a fucking moron who thinks abolishing segregation was a distraction from the REALâ„¢ struggle.

30% satire 70% legitimate insanity. It's really the worst combination: tankies + extreme idpol. But OP is a faggot too for being an edgy memer

r/fullcommunism is a joke but you're a masterclass faggot

WTF I love black lives matter now

No I just hate dipshits who think idpol is "when gay people exist" or some other dumb shit

On the contrary we disagree with you fucks because you seem to think we should bring segregation back.

You're a fucking retard

this is idpol

bitching and banning me for being divisive while being divisive

I can smell the Holla Forums.

Please read a book. Namely, Engels' Origin of the Family, Property, and the State.

If you support anti-racism of the 60's, why don't you support anti-racism now? Do you actually think racism just stopped existing with the March on Selma?

Great. Your original post is still dumb as hell. I may as well be invested in a Holla Forums vs tumblr fight.

We all see you in /leftytrash/ and we all know you have no idea what idpol is. Why pretend you have a grasp of it and then make an ass out of yourself publicly? You just made anti-idpol look worse as a position just to fling shit at other liberals.

We most definitely support anti-racism now seeing as the main passtime here is telling Holla Forums that racism is fucking stupid. However getting mad about words and video games Isn't as important to us as ensuring that everyone including minorities gets the right to a decent living.

No, consumer criticism is liberal as fuck. I'm talking about critiques of mass incarceration and policing of black communities,mass rape of women and discrimination against trans people, etc.

Most of that gets shut down here by anti-idpol spergs even though it's perfectly compatible with class war.

What the fuck are you talking about? I just saw a thread last night where multiple posters recognized the significance of anti-racism and anti-sexism. Stop projecting what a handful of shitposters say onto the entire board.

Most definitely a problem that is related to class war and commonly discussed here without calling idpol, poor and urban communities are absolutely targets of profit driven incarceration.
Thats a bit vague, who is getting mass raped where by who? Do you have any sources for this? Unless of course you're from Holla Forums and think rapefugees are a thing.
This is true and unfortunate but just shutting people down instead of argueing (unless it's a obvious shitposter) is usually better. They don't have the best reputation online since many of them seem to crack under the massive social pressure they're under and get a bit extreme a lot people solidifies the poor view they have about them and the reddit aproach is shit way to deal with the problem.