/leftytv/ is live

About to start playing Manufacturing consent:
cytu.be/r/leftytv

Not sure if this will become a thing but I decided to start a cytube channel for Holla Forums. Going to be playing leftist documentaries, films, lectures, etc. Probably lots of philosophy-related stuff too.

If you have any recommendations for stuff you want to put on the library list, either link it in the chat on the channel or on here (if it's on youtube or another site). For stuff that isn't public (I.E. you uploaded a movie or documentary yourself), try to have it on googledrive and then PM me the link in the chat there or here. I also don't mind taking recommendations and just uploading them myself to put on the channel, but gonna have to create some new gmail accounts.

Working on emotes and other stuff to customize the channel, this is a work in progress

what i've got so far on there:

i'm working on uploading

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_N2wyq7fCE&t=76s
imdb.com/title/tt1063669/
cytu.be/google_drive_userscript
olaasm.wordpress.com/video-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot to add, think you have to just enter a chatroom name and then you can see the playlist of stuff.
there's ways to do polls/give others control of the playlist, i'm still figuring out the best way to set it up

the channel never goes down, it'll be constantly playing

worded it kinda shitty in OP
anyway actually gonna just keep it on Parenti and let it play through for now before uploading a few more things then going to sleep

good idea
i see films in your list so
youtube.com/watch?v=f_N2wyq7fCE&t=76s

added

playing parenti lecture and then the corporation, good background sound if you're doing other things

Can you add "the wave" from 2008?
Great film depicting rise oftotalitarianism/fascism and how it happens/unfolds
imdb.com/title/tt1063669/
Also, M (1931) is great. This is pretty awesome. Is this 24/7 or what?

ay bois im hipressuredave can i get in

streaming The Wobblies in a couple mins, then shock doctrine, then light bulb conspiracy, then century of the self, and then probably dr. strangelove or battle of algiers. i'll probably be AFK

Please put "Come and see" probably one of the greatest soviet films ( and done it the last years of the USSR), it is one of the most impactful fims I've seen

found a good quality/low size copy with english subs, i'll prob have it uploaded and added within like an hour. might put that on in front of century of the self because i've never seen it, looks good.

this is the list so far, working on adding still 10+ films. more movies would be cool

forgot these
upping come and see now

Bumping a useful thread

Can we watch movies with that google drive plugin?

cytu.be/google_drive_userscript

So, yeah I think you need it only for when a movie is being streamed from a google drive link

streamingTHE WATCHMEN: Secrets of the CIA
then pervert's guide to cinema
then this>>1892301
then inside job (2010)
i'll probably bump thread in 5-6 hours or so with new stuff i'll be playing

Yeah userscript only needed for google drive videos

thanks

uploading now

still looking for more stuff to put on, so any suggestions welcome, i'm working on putting up stuff from these charts (pic related).

completely missed the point

wew, thanks mate.

i got done downloading some but have had a problem processing one or 2 on google drive after uploading, but working to fix it. i'm gonna make the playlist open on the channel soon, i only have it private now cause i'm not sure how easily google drive videos get taken down. but i'm gonna make it so that people can choose on what they want next, there's also a voteskip option right below the player on the right, if majority of people voteskip a movie - then it goes to next on playlist for now.

i need to resize emotes and add a bunch of stuff i've been downloading, just been busy

these are what's playing next, in order. (pic related)

playing this stuff today (pic related)
the russian one is the "the chekist"

Found this:
olaasm.wordpress.com/video-study/

Thanks, lad. That is extremely useful given that they're already uploaded. A bunch of stuff there is worth adding that I'll get on