Operation: Get Muke on the Drunken Peasants

The Drunken Peasants is a pretty large podcast with a large audience which consists of left leaning liberals. The hosts themselves fall under being Social Democrats with fairly anti-capitalist attitudes, one host Paul is actually an anti-capitalist.

The problem is they pretty much subscribe to hippy politics and are in need of some materialism. Getting Muke on the podcast would have the effect of getting our leftist message across youtube like the Sargon stream, just in a less hostile environment.

Just ask them on twitter (@DrunkenPeasants) to have @xexizy11 on the show as a guest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55kcKlUpmXo&t=1073s
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дореволюционная_биография_Сталина
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Joseph_Stalin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think they'd give him a good platform. They'd probably mock him like the Manatee and the Jesuit Jizz lady

I don't think they accept traps tho

Well, TJ is about 30% gay…

Isnt the drunken peasants bananaman?

Banana man and friends

No, get the roo on.

Muke doesn't know WTF he's talking about; he'll fit right in

Hi Jason

t. butthurt tankie

Ben was a cross dresser at one point in his life. They showed the pictures once, he used to look way more androgynous.

bost bics bls

Fuck no, he represents us because he forces it upon us

actually most of them seem to be nazbols, even worse.

dude he's literally just a guy that makes youtube videos. He represents himself and his views. How the fuck would he even force anything else on 'us' if he tried?

You say he does and then that somehow makes it true. How about if you're that concerned about it, just speak for yourself?

how about finbol instead ?

or bat'ko

peasants are a comedy podcast. They can't handle serious discussion.

That might actually work but he isn't popular enough unfortunately.

bat'ko is a cool guy but even he admits he knows no theory and doesn't want to pretend like he knows too much about it. He wouldn't be up for it.

muke doesn't know much theory either tho

So let's get Muke AND Roo on together.

neither is muke really

has muke even made a video that went over 10,000 views ?

he kinda does though, he's just not a rank and file tankie like you want him to be

He has only read 1 book from Lenin, yet he calls himself a leninist

He's read more than state and revolution if that's what you mean. It's precisely because he continued on to reading Marx that tankies are suddenly pissed at him

nice meme

Well it's weird that so many tankies got bootyblasted from him repeating the most basic shit out of wage labour and capital

why muke

hes not an idiot but hes also not a good speaker

Fuck off Jason

wouldn't roo fit in with the podcast ?

I mean he is a burly fat guy like the other guys

He is the best we have.

Jason hates teejay

Because TJ on lets on people he can fap to. Make is an attractive trap so he has a pretty good chance of getting on.

I have also talked to Ben about it, and he says Jason is boring.

really, all muke needs to do is have a video trashing liberal feminists, and he's golden

It’s been done. youtube.com/watch?v=55kcKlUpmXo&t=1073s

Oh they aren’t liberal feminists.

See this image to TJ. And he’ll let us on.

proof?

don't have proof but i think i read somewhere that Stalin seduced someone's daughter while in exile in siberia in either the 1900s or early 1910s.

>>>/anarchism/
>>>/liberty/

Go back to where you came from.

He is not like that IRL.

that explains nazbol.

TJ dated a transguy for awhile. They're cool with traps of all kinds.

“I read somewhere” If you don’t tell me where then I won’t believe you.

i found this:
"О том, что в 1914 году Иосиф Джугашвили сошелся с тринадцатилетней крестьянкой Лидией Перепрыгиной из села Курейка (Красноярский край), которая впоследствии родила ему сына, биографам Сталина известно давно."
among other statements on:
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дореволюционная_биография_Сталина

just run the page through Google Translate and read for yourself.

This is your brain on moralfaggotry.

first poster wasn't me but it says a lot about you to trivialize it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Joseph_Stalin

Good for him

Literally everything I've ever read about Stalin before the revolution tells me he was based as fuck

He was right

get pierre tru-dank on, he used to be a DP fan, and he seems like the only leftist e'celeb' with both charisma and at least some knowledge of theory

Dude is hard to understand sometimes tbh

Can we get someone who isn't a clinical retard to represent us?

wrong affair, numnuts

Huh
I imagine it wouldn't have been that crazy back then though in general semi feudal societies like Russia would have expectations of people getting married and having children very young.

Stalin was a top tier chad.

pls no. get someone who can read

Muke = leftcom when

The Drunken Peasants has a pretty right-wing following. Doubt you're gonna red-pill anybody that tunes into that shit. This ain't 2011 no more. It ain't hip to be anti-reactionary, acting like a fucking Baby Boomer's the new counter culture so edgy teens are gonna treat a leftist like he's their mum telling them to give their room a tidy and turn down that damn "Acorn Park music" that they blast on full volume everyday after school.

literally how stupid are you? the statement that was quoted in russian roughtly translates to:
which was an incident around a few years later.

No get bat'ko or SOB on.

why, so he can fuck up again, this time to succdems?

Murke needs to go live in a hole and n
ever fucking return