What is the source of these "beta male" types? Estrogen in the water? Mommy cuddled them too much...

What is the source of these "beta male" types? Estrogen in the water? Mommy cuddled them too much? Parents never pushed them into getting involved with extracurricular activities?

Also why the FUCK are these so true :(

Your parents.

They're a fiction used to normalize an increasingly dysfunctional society as previously established community relations and the economic paths that shape them break down.

See a psychoanalyst to find out why you're so pathetic.

The sexual free market is the root. Base + superstructure.

Had you used any other flag I'd assume you were funposting.

Eternal reminder

It's true. The sexual free market is brutal and requires regulatory reforms.

God damn it these almost fit me enough to make me self conscious about how I am, but not enough to make me worried.

Stop posting anytime.

That little bit of hair standing out at the back of his head pisses me the fuck off for some reason.

rip

It's because it's palmreading, listing a bunch of vague and generalized stuff that 90% of the human population has thought about before.

No not until the sexual free market is reformed

The other poster is correct, it's palmreading. I don't do anything in the third pic but none of it seems like unusual behaviour.
Also lots of it seems to be associating the traits of depression and virginity, when a huge number of people are depressed anyway.

The chad ones always crack me up

lmao

No one understands how hard it is to be an alpha chad

AVOIDANCE OF SATURATED FATS

the jews promote that saturated fats are unhealthy, but the true reason is that saturated fat deficiency limits testosterone levels -> more cucks

I'm going to get the local rapist to do some quantitative easing on your sexual free market if you don't stop this nonsense.

More often than not, the cause of 'beta males' is the concept of alpha and beta. People who try too hard to look alpha are the most pathetic of all.

i wish estrogen was in the water tbh