Ywn have an opportunity to ruthlessly remove Imperialism and form a coherent military, economic...

Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=E78xfpq4FSo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoQEH0Oaexw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_Minh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about the anime though? Without getting burgered they'd never give us all that weebshit we hold so dear.

Japan was an imperial power you illiterate weeaboo. They were imperialism.

ask me how I know you're a tanky

???

user, do you want to remove Western Imperialism, liberate Asia from foreign control, and create a Greater Co-Prosperity Sphere or keep Anime? Which is more Important here?

Butthurt Eurocucks detected
If you don't recognize the anti-western mission of the Japanese Greater Asian Co-Prosperity sphere, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. You either want to see Asians kept in destitution incapable of rising against the western powers abusing them, or you're a fucking useless pacifist.

youtube.com/watch?v=AoQEH0Oaexw

Anime.

hmmm….

"anti"-imperialists, everyone

Fixed that for you, user

Ask the Chinese or Vietnamese how they felt about their "liberation" by the Japanese.

This is probably just tankie trolling tbh.

Two nukes aren't enough to deal with fascists.

The worst thing about Holla Forums is that people here will argue with you even if you make a throwaway shitpostey argument you don't really believe in.

What Mao did not only to the Chinese people, but the Chinese cultural heritage and even the eco-system contitutes a desecration far worse than anything the Co-Prosperity Sphere did or even could have done tbh.

I'm sure if you asked a Vietnamese on the street how he feels about Japanese occupation vs American occupation, he would have much more vivid memories of the utter brutality of the marine corps in Vietnam, as they literally viewed them as subhumans. Japanese occupation forces viewed all the native peoples of the nations they liberated as equal to them as Asians with a common cultural heritage.

i know this is bait but come on

I don't whose worse the person doing the trolling or the anti-anti-imperialist retards who can't tell it's trolling.

The second group by the virtue of being brainlets/on the spectrum
btw, gj OP

You realize that the Viet Minh fought the Japanese occupation just as they fought the French and Americans right?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_Minh

This is completely false. Stop buying colonialist propaganda.

This is why we must uncritically support comrade Hitler in his global struggle against anti-anti-anti-imperialism

So what? He lead the country through war and inspired them to reclaim their self-determination and sovereignty. The idea that he "destroyed" Chinese culture is false on its face. I've lived in China. Chinese culture is omnipresent and overwhelming. It's a continuous, breathing life that you have to adjust to or perish. The colonists who claim it does not exist simply want to destroy China's culture, and replace it with a Western one, because they hate it, and especially because they hate the poor and peasantry that have been uplifted. And naturally, from the Chinese perspective, the rape, destruction and pillage of the country by the Japanese and Opium wars were truly mournful events in it's modern history. China is where Chinese culture lives, and does it live.

There's nothing wrong with the mango, by the way. You're giving away the game when you repeat this propaganda.

This, you should've just posted stickman OP

i only know about how racist Japanese are to Koreans but knowing that i really really think this is bullshit and i cant imagine they thought anything good of the chinese or vietnamese

It is the thread is bait hth

This is bullshit. Japanese soldiers were encouraged to see the Chinese as disposable cattle. Though racism wasn't as central in Japanese politics as it was in Germany, the Investigation of Global Policy with the Yamato Race as Nucleus overtly drew on the pan-Germanist concept of Lebensraum as a justification form Japanese expansion in Asia.

pic related

Never would have happened anyways, Japan was even incapable of winning against china, and this is not to even consider what kind of hellhole attempts of occyping Indochina nor India would have been.

The Japanese respected Russians, they even gave the proper Christian graves with crosses and everything.

Yet they shot and burned American bodys because the Americans thought Japanese were subhuman.

Really makes you think…

I find your lack of sauce disturbing, also fuck this thread

I hope people realize that if the cultural revolution hadn't of happened people would be bitching about Chinese Culture like they do about Muslim cultures

no

Sushi niggers need to get over themselves. Japanese imperialism was nothing less than the result of a massive inferiority complex towards the west.

Don't be an autist, of course someone else besides Mao could've done it but the fact is that it was Mao and the CPC that did it.

Nope
But like it or not the cultural revolution happened and it did largely challenge and end many reactionary and awful practices

When people say this stuff they what they means is that they are just mad as hell that they are forced to interact with peasants; the reality is that they're resentful of the fact that Chinese culture was not destroyed through colonization.

All I'm saying is you could've probably gotten a lot of the good things out of it without the Great Shitfit Forward, destruction of ancient texts and art and sparrow and backyard pig iron memes

Definition desperately required

Sure but like I said that's what happened. I'm perfectly okay criticizing Mao and aspects of the cultural revolution. I'm just pointing out that overall it was in fact a serious step forward for Chinese Culture and had foot binding, eunuchs etc. Not been confronted people would be either bitching about how backward they are or calling them subhumans with a barbaric culture.

I hear the great colonial powers crying forever about museum relics and debtors rolls but never a peep about the Old Summer Palace, I wonder why?

They still do that though. Just being not-Western is enough to get people to agree to this. I've said it before but people who say Chinese culture was "destroyed" don't really believe that. They just only recognize Western civilization and western culture as legitimate and the only way forward for humankind.

Why even ask this question? Anime beats fake "anti-imperialism" every time.

I very rarely see that kind of criticism of China. If anything most people I know think Chinese Culture is good for education and hard work and tend to associate it with the all Asians are good at maths meme.

Oh. I guess I encounter online trolls too much.

Yeah
I remember it was more common when I was younger though. In elementary we were taught about foot binding and the one daughter policy. I don't remember of they said that was policy in China at the time though.

Eh, I'm not sure the cost::gain ratio is as good as you say, but a lot of what happened, both good and bad, is tough to quantify or even measure the full extent of

Well some of it is purely subjective
How many historical texts are worth the ending of foot binding etc.