How easy is it to be an autonomous and successful individual in capitalism?

Assume that I'm a Yuropoor prole who's on a basic income and just about escaping homelessness. Society is clearly becoming nightmarish for people who do not benefit from the power and autonomy which they already have (both intrinsically connected with economic circumstances and very little to do with official/legal position) and with labour being so disorganised it seems that 'comfortable' lifestyles in communes and syndicates is not even on the horizon, but just how bad is social mobility when the likes of /biz/ and countless Plebbit lolbergs say it isn't? Does it come down to sacrificing one's autonomy and honesty in the short term to appeal to the job markets? Is the stock market an option?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McJob
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C'mon pal, don't tell me you believe in that "self-made man" bullshit. Those who buy into that shit are precisely the kind of people who can't do shit and don't contribute to society in any meaningful way.

I don't (those fags whine about 'entrepreneurial risk, ideas, bringing together factors of production n shiet' when Marxian economic models are far more rigorous in their assumptions and formulations), but the fact that I'd have my needs being met by a docile proletariat before ascending into a post-Landist utopia would lead to a massive increase in my power unless I'm underestimating the tendency of labour's power to get back on its feet. Even if that happens, fragile little me won't cope with the uproar even if I join the communist movement. If there's another way besides the traditional job market (academia rarely pays good shit for humanities and STEM subjects often make me groan with disapproval). Is there any way for me to survive let alone have a livelihood through the next three decades without becoming a whore for the market?

Wolff pls, there's no such thing as Marxian economics.

Marxian economics isn't Marxist, but it exists.

Why do dogs always end up wearing collars and humans always end up holding the leashes?
Intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McJob

I did something similar like the former almost my entire adult life which is very recommendable if you want a really comfy ascetic life. Then I needed to have a slightly bigger apartment where I could put down a bunch of woodworking equipment (I wanted to do more with the luthier skills I had acquired from my dad to make myself musical instruments), which requires more pay to get by.

But the working class, unlike dogs,
developed into stupidity. Similar to how the
ruling class never actually intended to be at first.

To escape struggle in capitalism is not to be 'smart' but to be greedy, exploitive (Not neccessarily to any person) and oppurtunistic. This means sacrificing normal and logical philosophiesof life. One shouldn't rely only off oppurtinies and risks; It only makes sense under the rigid capitalist system were people get fucked over withput cause.

wrong again kiddo. Modern marxian economics is based on econophysics

To speak of "marxian economics" kind've misses the point of Marx's critique a little.

I never said it was smart and to increase one's share of power in social and financial markets is simply one extremely-small facet of intellectual output. Is there no alternative for me to secure my future?

If you weren't born rich you're looking at gambling with investments which can blow up if you fuck up. There's always mub small business but at least here in burgerland those have an extremely high failure rate and are unstable.

New Keynesians owe more to Friedman to Keynes. The world is weird like that.

I'm Anglostani; what can I do?

Well, if you define "autonomous" as "fully alienated", we're already there.

It's not difficult at all. Figure out how to generate passive income and that's the job done.

Economists owing to economists. The world is rather deterministic like that.

what capitalism?