Has Holla Forums read this book?

has Holla Forums read this book?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKOHOg8xjyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let me guess, you got this from the /polk/ reading list?

that's not really what it is

No sorry I dont read reactionairy bullshit.

What is wrong with his arm? Holy shit

looks like libertarian bullshit

So, OP, what the fuck is this book about exactly?
Skimmed through the Wikipedia article, and it sounded like some flashy, esoteric stuff.

It's basically the most facile analysis of ideology (which he calls "reality tunnels") one can imagine. Sorry RAW, but it's ideology all the way down and there's nothing spooky metaphysics can do about it. Also, fuck him for simultaneously shitting on Pynchon and ripping him off. Pynchon was/is a true comrade.

All that said, his essay "Is Capitalism a Revealed Religion?" is pretty good.

Is he?

It's the first step on the path to becoming green-pilled

He's not a tankie and is vaguely critical of vulgar Marxists, but read Gravity's Rainbow and Against the Day. The parts about Weimar, Rosa Luxembourg, etc. speak for themselves.

he basically breaks down human faith (not just religion) into logical parts, that's really the best way I can describe.
this includes things like property, social hierarchies etc.

ignore this guy though, I think he's false flagging

It's a good read, but there's some dodgy political stuff in there as well. There's a lot of people who like it due to mystic aspects (see: ), but in that case just read Crowley or Manly P Hall instead (if that's your thing, of course)

Can you tell me about them? I'm not gonna read those massive tomes, my backlog is long enough already.

You should make room in your backlog for The Crying of Lot 49 at least. It's only 150 pages or so and it sets the stage for the paranoiac insanity of capitalism/imperialism that he presciently explores in his later work.

Kind of sad that Holla Forums killed the green pill comics because they got angry over being made fun of in them, and turned it into shit.

where's the breadpill in this?

Old meme gud meme

This. Holla Forums created shitty iron pill comics that ruined all the concept of cool magic by forcefully adding right wing politics, conservativism and racism. They are man children who can't bother to leave alone even /x/ the most retarded corner of the internet. It was so comfy years ago

The Principia was a fun read.

no I read the better version, Prometheus Bound

this all reads like lucid literature judging by some of the works I recognize from it. I'll save it for when I'm bored.

NEVER FORGET!
youtube.com/watch?v=RKOHOg8xjyY

Pynchon is based as fuck. The Crying of Lot 49 is one of my favorite novels.

I'm struggling with Gravity's Rainbow though. I'm not a native English speakers and, while it is never really much of a problem otherwise, I find it very hard to read through the novel without the constant help of a dictionary. Like, every fucking page.

What is this now /leftyfringe/?

No, it's the Frankfurt School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

My enemas are pretty simple. I am a FFer so I want and need a deep, total cleanout. I want my ass clean for 12 hours if need be.
use a fleet enema bottle. Just my preference. I use the larger size, there is a very small fleet enema that can be used but it requires several more bottles shot up my ass. The larger size 5oz is quicker. I shoot 4 of those up my ass. I then get down on all 4's. I then drop down on my shoulders while keeping my ass high in the air and let that water run deep in my colon. Trust me, this will take practice as you will have the major urge to release it.
For the sake of keeping your bathroom floor clean, STAY NEAR YOUR TOILET! You will have a major urge to release but it will subside if you can hold it. I then stand up and shoot 4 more(another 20oz) of water up me and yes it gets really hard to hold it in but I once again get down on my shoulders, ass up and let that water run deep in my colon.
By that point I am SO FUCKING ready to release. It feels so good to plop down on the toilet and let that eruption go from my ass. I feel like it cleanses my soul!
I gently push all the water out. BUT IN NO WAY AM I FULLY CLEANED OUT YET. The worst has yet to come out and needs to be lured out. That nasty shitty water that if not cleaned out will likely come out while later getting fucked.
Inserting a dildo makes quick work of luring out all of that shitty nastiness. As deep as you can take the dildo will lure out the water faster. Any good bottom at that point should be inserting a dildo, just for hole prep for fucking. It is a good way to open up your hole anyway, to get it ready for a good hard cock pounding.
But it also serves the purpose of luring out that final shitty water. IMO I can't get that dirty water out unless I insert a dildo for a few minutes. While I insert the dildo, I hold it in and brush my teeth, shave etc and get ready for the shower. I leave the dildo in for at least 10 minutes while brushing teeth etc. I pull it out and out comes the remaining dirty water. One more quick fleet bottle to rinse and into the shower I go.
It takes me 10 minutes to enema and push it out. Another 10 minutes or so of dildoing to get the water out while prepping, shaving etc.
I can be fully enemad, showered and out the door in under an hour and be 100% confident of my hole being clean for up to 12 hours after the enema.