Twitter

How do I get more twitter friends? I follow a whole bunch of leftists but i don't know how to get people to follow me

i have 2 followers right now and i think both are bots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtImwK5TI4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most will follow back. Also helps to have some posts.

A thread died for this

Was probably an eceleb or "is *blank* leftist?" thread anyway.

Post good tweets.

Get into easy arguments with people who have more followers than you and who have been pointed out by other commies.

I just feel really stupid and sad tweeting when I have 2 followers..

what's your twitter name? I'm in the same situation so I'll follow you

@the_conciliator

let's support each other

Yeah quick just tell me your twitter handle

Will follow you. Just post your handle.

I'll follow you faggot

We need more of this. web solidarity to spread the left agenda

use Mastodon or GNUsocial mynigga, mynigga..

Thanks nigga!

buy skirts and thigh highs and become a twitter trap

you should take common memes like porky and stirner and constantly repost them. Also reply to yourself a lot and but into conversations of higher level users who don't like you and say cringey shit. Another good thing is to bitch about not getting laid but to creep on prominent female users. Finally you need to make a stand against the right wing, so target low level aut-rightists and use canned bot-like responses. If you do all this you will gain 30 new followers and you will have a 6:1 following to follower ratio, just enough to get muted by all the relevant accounts. Remember be like everyone else, memes and canned responses, don't use OC ever, lame avi, self-loathing but not in an interesting or funny way, weird twitter hours, self-replying with no impressions, don't read or listen to interesting music. Only talk about things you could find more interesting on a blog or website

I think you'll make it user, just remember you're an uninteresting faggot and you have nothing to offer anyone

Doesn't matter, you need to begin somewhere. Literally talk about anything. Tweets with pics usually get more attention than just text. Also creating your own OC to add to the meme pool is always valued. What's your handle? I'll follow you.

I hope you guys haven't missed this
youtube.com/watch?v=rtImwK5TI4g

Operation Batko's Revenge continues.

Good.

I hope she sues Patreon.

Is she going to have to get a real job now that patreon is gone?

this