Warning: critical levels of classcuckoldry

youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3oev06i0
The people in the comments are arguing against unions, fuck me. So much for the "we actually do care about the working class :^)" right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3KtYwWsVKU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit

I mean this isn't news to me but it's always hilarious to put this into context. The Republicans were once the left wing of capital in the US, who fully supported the unions and promoted them on the basis of free association and the right to collective bargaining.

Shit just writes itself

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWALKING ABOUUUUUT?

youtu.be/3KtYwWsVKU4

Ironic how rightists like to say that they're against tyranny and for individualism & democracy, yet they think workers should be stripped of their rights and subservient to their bosses

NOTHING SHORT

NOTHING LESS

rightists are all bark no bite, those pussies would never do anything, if cops weren't allowed to reign free.

love the keyboard warriors

Were these created by liberal Meatheads who are part of 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧The Resistance🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧?

No they were created by an actual manufacturing union's facebook page

It's like the antithesis of old dad conservative facebook memes

We need more stuff like that. Organized labor, but make it very american and patriotic.

The porky subversion is real. Thank god my country has 70% union membership.

this is the same kind of concept behind forcing the nazbol meme on Holla Forumsyps, and we're already getting unironic shitposts from it.

It's been a steady rate the whole time you whining little bitch.

I don't mean a working class movement with an actually reactionary or conservative character, but hijack the aesthetic and the ideas. Shit like redneck revolt.

Unions are a scourge to be fair

ayy lmao

That's the best way for unions to be emptied of what little radical content they still have. They'd soon be overrun with the crassest anticommunism and we would have to say goodbye to any demand that even dares go beyond "American jobs".

this is the game these retards play. They'll talk about being pro-freedom, talk about how every American has their civil rights. But when it comes right down to it, when it comes RIGHT down to it they'll destroy every labor union, subsidize the police to military levels, strengthen their military to get MORE OIL into their shitty third world country that's effectively dying on the inside because nobody actually wants to pay for the shitty corporatist government they've designed anymore. Attack a liberal and a fascist bleeds.

I swear there must be something wired wrong in someones brain if they are a worker and anti-union.

it's called being a cuckitalist