Be me

"what about human nature, user?"

you people are so fucking retarded that you haven't even considered human nature.

It's in my human nature to disregard human nature arguments.

This is bait

this is now human nature thread

16 alright

getting real tired of this ML bullshit

sorry dude engelsian dialectical materialism is in human nature
now get in the tank

I'm glad he had the guts to admit the err of his ways

Read Kroptokin.

All sarcasm aside human nature is a pretty shit argument.
It's human nature to fuck 12 year olds: If it bleeds it breeds.

Now we have a world wide culture which almost universally wants to mutilate child fuckers in grotesque, SAW-tier ways. Culture trumps nature every time. There will always be those who go against the culture in favor of their nature, of course. But these people don't tend to last long.

why don't people like engels :(
really underappreciated tbh

FUCK goddammit guys who let the secret slip about human nature, you've earned yourself a one way ticket on the gulag express whoever it was.

I do like Engels. But "dialectical materialism" was invented by Stalin, not by Marx or Engels.

What the spook did you just fucking say about me, you little creative nothing? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Young Hegelians, and have been involved in numerous secret geist busts, and I have busted 300 confirmed spooks. I am trained in Hegelian dialectic and am the top spook buster in the entire State of Old Prussia. You are nothing to me but just another piece of my property. I will refute you the fuck out with philosophy the likes of which has never been seen before on this existential plane You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet. Think again, unique one. As we speak, I am contacting my secret union of egoists across Europe and your idealist dialectic is being refuted right now so you better prepare for the storm, property. The storm that wipes out the spooky little thing you call your ego. You’re fucking dead, property. I can be anywhere, anytime and I can refute you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just by calling everything a spook. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed debate, but I have access to the entire library of the University of Berlin, and I will use it to its fullest extent to bust your miserable spooks off the face of the continent, you little Scheiße. If only you could have known what spooky retribution your little “egoist” analysis was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking dialectics. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now your ego is paying the price, you goddamn unique one. I will Scheiße objectivism all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, property.

READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT
READ A FUCKING BOOK CUNT

Fuck I forgot about human nature too.
WHY DIDN'T MARX REMEMBER HUMAN NATURE?

The only time a nazi admits human nature isn't a good argument is to justify his pedophilia.
Tomorrow he'll be screaming human nature in discussions about nigs.

EVERY TIME

underage b&

fuck forgot to sage

I support capitalism because it's human nurture to have freeze peach and free sexchange.

I'm no pedo. Pedos should get the gas or at least be castrated. I'm just saying the human nature argument is shit no matter who makes it.

We have a word for people who sink to human nature without regard to civilized society. Do you know what that word is?

beast or a god?

You just said you are a pedo though, you said it's part of human nature. Are you not human?

?

Something being human nature does not imply everyone is that way. It doesn't even imply most people are that way. The whole point of civilization is to rise above human nature.

8/10 so close

let me guess.. is it cuck?

let me guess… is it cuck?

degenerate

haha
cute story, op

a thread