China

Does anyone have the speech where deng xiaoping says china will return to Marxism one day. He also states a specific number of years that China will go down a capitalist path.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenorthstar.info/?p=9866.
chuangcn.org/2017/06/the-contradictory-rise-of-china-an-interview-with-chuang-by-infoaut/.
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1877/11/russia.htm
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1881/zasulich/draft-1.htm
insurgentnotes.com/2013/10/yugoslav-self-management-capitalism-under-the-red-banner/
ft.com/content/be1b2528-3f57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0?mhq5j=e2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is this important?

Because it's kinda a big thing if it proves itself to be true, idiot.

I'm not usually this rude but how fucking stupid do you have to be thinking China's gonna become "marxist"?

Tankie conspiracy that China's economic acceleration is Deng's master plan to establish capitalist infrastructure before returning to marxism.

Idiots. If anything resembling "returning to Marxism" (i.e. actually being conducive to the communist movement) were in his desire he wouldn't have been in support of suppressing this: thenorthstar.info/?p=9866.

lol

I seriously hope this is a "joke" conspiracy theory like flat earth. Otherwise I'm taking a break from this board

maybe it's best you take a break user, you clearly aren't woke enough for this board

Actually, evolving productive forces while trying to assert that capitalist accumulation happens under the heel of the proletariat as much as possible is not an "ideological retun" to Marxism, it is simply a consequence of the Marxist anlysis. I am not even a Dengist, but Jesus Christ you guys.
Interesting how the self-proclaimed "real movement that abolished the current state of things" is somehow not really a real movement

He said that only to try and calm the old Marxists / Maoists that where worried about the revisionism

FUCK I meant to say Historical Materialism. Leftcoms are going to sperg out on this in 1, 2, 3…

glass houses…

Let Holla Forums have its dreams

Also everyone needs to read the ultras at Chuang as they frequently write texts on what's going in China with the workers' movements: chuangcn.org/2017/06/the-contradictory-rise-of-china-an-interview-with-chuang-by-infoaut/.

Evolving them how? Are communists to substitute the rule of formal, personalized bourgeoisie and engage in massive commodity production and capital accumulation? Have you totally missed that communism for Marx does not require this phantasmatic notion of needing to be Star Trek-tier to be a viable mode of production? For Marx the communist mode of production is already possible after the agrarian revolution (which near-every place on earth had undergone in his time already!). It's evident that your RPG-type experience points system of viewing communism "built" rather than produced as proletarian and capital self-negation and its result, but texts you have supposedly read suggest this obviously, including two letters Marx wrote that say it outright:
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1877/11/russia.htm
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1881/zasulich/draft-1.htm

What was suppressed here was little more than the way in which the proletariat expressed itself against capitalism. The descriptive "ultra" refers to the fact that an insanely large portion of the Chinese working class in the cultural revolutionactually started to be a left wing movement instead of just a left wing of capital movement with some cultural changes. Mao didn't want anything to do with it however, nor did Deng, and it was brutally suppressed (just like Mao was responsible for the brutal suppression of the early Shanghainese proletariat in the early '20s, as he let the KMT he armed before massacre them all, being resisted only by Chen's wing of the CPC).

The day a leftcom becomes an academic is the day he is no longer one.

Also, like said
>insurgentnotes.com/2013/10/yugoslav-self-management-capitalism-under-the-red-banner/
Even Stalin was capable of doing that with the kolkhozes lmfao.

Holy Fuck Op here, why the fuck a everyone sperging out in this thread, I was asking for a bloody reference, I wasn't saying that It was gonna happen. I am in no way a dengist.

It happens, sorry m8.
Anyway, you could've just DuckDuckGo'd it:
ft.com/content/be1b2528-3f57-11e6-8716-a4a71e8140b0?mhq5j=e2

I was looking for The deng speech, it's fine I'll just ask some dengist.

China is already Marxist anyway. The communist party runs the country.