Red Pill me on Mother Teresa

Was she a saint or a sadistic religious fanatic skank?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/mother-teresa-was-anything-but-a-saint-new-canadian-study-claims/article9317551/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJG-lgmPvYA
youtube.com/watch?v=V4nCaxHN-cY
youtube.com/watch?v=fYEOSCIOnrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's pretty fucked up.

Apparently, instead of healing people, she just left them suffer to death, because that suffering cleaned their soul before going to heaven or some insane shit like that…

theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/mother-teresa-was-anything-but-a-saint-new-canadian-study-claims/article9317551/

Here's a short article on exposing her.

someone post the bullshit ep

Yeah, she brought many people out of hospital to """"""heal""""""" them which would 9 times out of 10 mean they would die.

She was a saint.
She cleansed the souls of so many people and sent them up to heaven.
I know she is up in heaven now.
Those who criticize her are caught by the devil and worship this physical realm of satan.

She healed their souls not their bodies.
The soul is far more important than a piece of meat and bone.

she most likely meant well with what she was doing, but she was ultra spooked by religion. She still seemed like a nice person.

You see, she was a really nice woman but just misunderstood.
People who are not as spiritual can not understand. She knew better for them.

Its a shame really that people are so shallow and can only judge on superficial things like body and physical suffering.

holy shit. Post moar

I think you just described most religious people.

She left flowers on Hoxha's grave. Other than that, she was a sadistic condescending piece of shit

She was a saint who had no problem paling around with dictators in Haiti and repeatedly told sick and dying people that their poverty was god's will so they accept it instead of striving to change it. Shitting on Mother Teresa was the only thing Hitchens got right in his lifetime.

wealth and broke the precepts of her own religion and also never received the word of God and thus did not have the Spirit of God with her while also worshipping the Pope, an extremely grave mortal sin if you ask me, was that person a saint?
i dunno user, do you feel like a saint when you steal from others and smile while they suffer or do you feel like an egocentric monster?

no she was a fucking stupid bitch who deserved to die slowly from syphillis

Nihilism is the Devils work.
Please, please do not fall for it.

We are not merely organisms, that is just a body for gods spirit.
God breaths life into us, you are apart of god user. The devil is a direct creation, and he has corrupted all of the physical realm, he has hijacked it to try and steal us for himself because he is a traitor to god and seeks power.

Repent. learn to love Jesus and you shall be saved.

this post made me a fedora now are you happy?

Silly pictures will not save you from satan.

You most resist the fedora. It is one of satans tricks.

Definetly something you would see posted on /christian/

daily reminder that shitposters are banned for much less than this.

Ok i will stop now
Gave replies gave me fucken hiccups anyways

In case you're not false-flagging.

You'll have to pull something more powerful than the vague threat of nihilism to make me see this as good. Denying help to people you have the means to do so is the less virtuous thing I can think of. If Christ doesn't motivate you to help and protect others, you might as well start burning heretics again.

She seems pretty good to me fam.

Pretty shit tbh

fpbp

Hell's Angel
youtube.com/watch?v=NJG-lgmPvYA

inb4
This was before he went to shit.

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=V4nCaxHN-cY
It's only 11 minutes because the episode also covered Gandhi and the Dalai Lama.

the Dalai Lama segment of that ep was great because of Parenti
youtube.com/watch?v=fYEOSCIOnrs

The name of the show fits those two so well…

How did he go to shit?

Turned into a neocon, started justifying the Iraq war and shit.

contrarianism rots your brain

I've never really delved into his justification of the Iraq War, but regardless of the topic of discussion, he was a delight to listen to and read, so well-spoken, and entertainingly witty to say the least.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Christopher Hitchens🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 actually did a pretty good job exposing that old cunt, and the shady shit she did. The world is better off without her.

Yeah, religion is bad as fuck. Now support the invasion of iraq

And she chose to be drugged out of her mind when she was dying painfully.

Fucking bitch. Wish she were still alive so she could be put against the wall when the revolution comes.

She liked Hoxha. So she's ok with me.