New lefty Anime Thread

/leftyanime/
Starting this off with an AMV that got posted here a while back, but is seemingly underappreciated. Communist EVA.
youtube.com/watch?v=6IQqPMsIfX4

It's inspired by modern constructivist short called Tower Bawher:
youtube.com/watch?v=zap6AlCQsQk

So what are you watching right now? How does it relate to capitalism and communism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_fy_BQtHUo
youtu.be/BFvEnT4GbdM?t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/leftyweebpol/

ded board

Why would Communists be into something so inherently fueled by Capitalism? Over priced merchandise is the crux of funding modern anime: merchandise that overtly exploits the consumer's desires and could potentially boil women down to objects (if you're over sensitive to sexualization).

- curious shit poster just passing by

Nearly everything is fueled by capitalism, under capitalism… everything you eat, everything you wear, everything you use… you can't boycott capitalism, that leads to anarcho primitivism (insanity): you have to destroy it by seizing the means of production and restructuring society.

dumb monke

Is there any good ML anime out there? I've been looking for some but most of the time authoritarians are either liberals or nazis. Either way they are almost always the "bad guys."

fuck anime.

try watching old soviet anime. The Shareholder is a good one.
youtube.com/watch?v=8_fy_BQtHUo
about halfway in the MC's labor gets automated and his house and shit slowly disappears all around him. Really creative stuff.

This one is a fucking goldmine for gifs/webms.
Interplanetary Revolution (1924)
youtu.be/BFvEnT4GbdM?t=51s

First Squad

i'm surprised there are so many weebs on this board, given japan's reputation as a conservative ultra capitalist monolith

watch any anime adaptation of leiji matsumoto.

also go watch Akira

Anime has still always been against the capitalist system.

Japan wasn't always so classcucked, and some of the most famous animu directors like Miyazaki are commies.

Currently watching Psycho Pass, it's basically Fascism vs Anarchism

culture is a spook
dont divide different forms of animated kultur with kulturally loaded terms like anime
anime was twisted form of animated film to serve as military propaganda the east asians have perpetually progressed into the political soldier/salarymen due to organs of class cuckening like anime

go be a lifestylist counter revolutionary elsewhere

Free thought isn't anarchy, free thought was a major driving point behind the """villains""" of Psycho Pass.

Statist Utilitarianism isn't directly fascism either, at best chauvinistic considering the Sibyl system is exported to China which is mired in civil war. Albeit parallels can be drawn to fascism in the sense that the state itself actively supports staffing the means of production with a particular strata while supporting the state and management with another higher scoring strata and the fact that the utilitarian structure is authoritarian in a sense. Psycho Pass's Japan is no doubt right wing, but is it fascism?

No - despite the fact that there are parallels and if you draw contextual clues from the fact that Japan isn't the only countries in shambles according to the lore you could conclude that there is a heavy nationalist undertone but the Japanese state doesn't exhibit intrinsically imperialist tenements - the exported Sibyl system within the movie is requested by a militaristic government that wants to exploit it. So in a sense, Japan could be considered a driving force for fascism.

The reason it is important to make the distinction because there are internationalists and statists within the sphere of the left.

If you draw bad parallels and act in a reductionist manner you're shooting yourself in the foot not only for your own advancement of theory but also in discourse concerning dialectics and debate.

On the topic of Psycho pass you're also likely to enjoy Cyber City Oedo 808, Doomed Megalopolis, Wicked City, and, Neo Tokyo. More 'mainstream' recommendations involve Serial Experiment Lain, Ergo Proxy, Texhnolyze, Akira, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Zankyou no Terror, Higashi no Eden, Kôkaku kidôtai as well as Shinsekai Yori.

go read Akira instead.

This, the manga us one of the most masterful comics I've ever read. Especially emotional towards the end, I have too much feels about that

Hell yeah, it's a fucking masterpiece. Really both are mandatory and excel in different ways.

Also the old Pioneer dub is superior and should be the default format.

Dunno about engrish dubs not my first language. But I am a very great fan of both movie and manga. It's incredible how it manages to be relevant still now

Currently watching Canaan and reading Akumetsu on the side. Canaan's villian is critical of capitalism and the entire premise of Akumetsu is a regenerating street punk murdering porky while trying to start a revolution but I haven't finished either so can't say how much they relate to capitalism or communism.

My enemas are pretty simple. I am a FFer so I want and need a deep, total cleanout. I want my ass clean for 12 hours if need be.
use a fleet enema bottle. Just my preference. I use the larger size, there is a very small fleet enema that can be used but it requires several more bottles shot up my ass. The larger size 5oz is quicker. I shoot 4 of those up my ass. I then get down on all 4's. I then drop down on my shoulders while keeping my ass high in the air and let that water run deep in my colon. Trust me, this will take practice as you will have the major urge to release it.
For the sake of keeping your bathroom floor clean, STAY NEAR YOUR TOILET! You will have a major urge to release but it will subside if you can hold it. I then stand up and shoot 4 more(another 20oz) of water up me and yes it gets really hard to hold it in but I once again get down on my shoulders, ass up and let that water run deep in my colon.
By that point I am SO FUCKING ready to release. It feels so good to plop down on the toilet and let that eruption go from my ass. I feel like it cleanses my soul!
I gently push all the water out. BUT IN NO WAY AM I FULLY CLEANED OUT YET. The worst has yet to come out and needs to be lured out. That nasty shitty water that if not cleaned out will likely come out while later getting fucked.
Inserting a dildo makes quick work of luring out all of that shitty nastiness. As deep as you can take the dildo will lure out the water faster. Any good bottom at that point should be inserting a dildo, just for hole prep for fucking. It is a good way to open up your hole anyway, to get it ready for a good hard cock pounding.
But it also serves the purpose of luring out that final shitty water. IMO I can't get that dirty water out unless I insert a dildo for a few minutes. While I insert the dildo, I hold it in and brush my teeth, shave etc and get ready for the shower. I leave the dildo in for at least 10 minutes while brushing teeth etc. I pull it out and out comes the remaining dirty water. One more quick fleet bottle to rinse and into the shower I go.
It takes me 10 minutes to enema and push it out. Another 10 minutes or so of dildoing to get the water out while prepping, shaving etc.
I can be fully enemad, showered and out the door in under an hour and be 100% confident of my hole being clean for up to 12 hours after the enema.

Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GIG is pretty much about the conflict between a fascist in a high governmental position and a revolutionary communist leading a bunch of refugees with nothing but his wit, all while the protagonists of Section 9 watch from the sides.