Tfw 30 years old

Anyone feel the same. It seems as if slowly whatever was good in the west is being eroded away for the next generation. We've been compensating by not doing the things that were once necessities (like raising a family), but as we age, the result of those "choices will take fruit"

I know I'm super well off compared third world conditions though. It still feels really terrible though. Almost makes me understand why Holla Forums tards want to return to some kind of one man, one wife patriarchal serfdom type shit.

With the terrible, stagnant, precarious life of this generation, that kind of fake stability is extremely appealing.

They don't understand that returning to such a way of life will only re-create the conditions that led to its death. It's gonna be messy business, comrade, but we will win in the end. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe even not in 10 years, but unless we all blow ourselves up, victory is assured.

Hang in there, friend, I love you.

tbh the world is going to be such a hellhole due to global warming, it's good not to have kids.

Europeans have had it too easy for too long. There is no good reason for Europeans to be allowed a standard of living far above the global average. Your wages must drop and your rents must increase as the new working classes are introduced into the economy.

Why? You're only 30, what the fuck?

I feel for you bromrade, I've only recently come to realise that if there are three things I selfishly want in life, it's to not have to fight tooth and nail for some modicum of material comfort for the rest of my life and to have just one person in my life who loves me enough to accept me despite my baggage. I don't see life going exactly as planned, but I may just get something worthwhile in a roundabout way.

Hang in there buddy.

Find a passion, do it in spite of your inevitable death. It's all you can do, really. Smoke weed to take the edge off.

t. Fellow 30 year old

Also don't have kids what the fuck there's already so many people on this shitty planet that would be fucking retarded.

Adoption is a good option tho, unless he's spooked about muh genes.

How is user going to get his very own house after the glorious victory? user seems to hanker after private property.

I agree, we need fewer orderly, intelligent, environmentalist white people in order to make room Jamal.

how did they manage to find the three ugliest white babies in existence

They are probably anglo.

you don't know that, you still have time to get married cuz ur Male.

personal property vs private property, learn the difference

trudat

This. And the difference is that private property is generally capitalist property that exists solely due to the exploitation of the proletarian labor.

It's not like that hasn't been happen anywhere else in the world besides MOTHER EVROPA/ Burgerstan!

Then go reproduce ffs and quit bitching.
Oh wow a lot of Sub Saharan people? It's not like people have a shit ton of children because of material conditions or something. It's not like children and people won't die of preventable disease or lack of nutrition or future heat waves from this scorching earth.
Faggots like you worry about the most mundane bullshit

Also stop with the idpol you fucking idiot.
Zzz
It's profits that are killing this planet. "white" people won't matter when absolutely everyone is dead.

But user wants a McMansion not a shitty Krushkovka. Does a McM pass as personal property? If its under 4000sqft?

Adoption is great, but it's fucking expensive. If you have the money and the heart, you should do it for sure because these kids need a Comrade to guide them in to understanding the environment that thrusted them in to existance is a symptom of capitalism.

Fuck a general pool, nigga.

Gene pool you fucking phone

Go fuck your sister and make more shit kids then.

Don't worry OP, come the decade of 2025-2035 you and your ilk will be culled off. You won't have to worry or suffer anymore. I promise.

Read Cockshott

McMansions are terrible expression of American consumerism and trash culture. Commie blocks are preferable, but if not that, walk able sustainable urban and semi-urban communities.

You know, probably a stupid question but what would having pets be like in a communist society?

I love dogs, but because I'm Ameripoor I'll probably never have the proper space they'll need and trying to fit one into a studio isn't healthy for either of us.

anuddah shoah is a myth

If you really want to fight climate change then kill businesses and shit like that. They produce most of the garbage. Also stop buying plastic shit.

In large part this. Every holiday season is just a trash bonanza, not just in the stuff we sell, but in the literal mountains of garbage used to ship it. Plastic peanuts, wax paper, cardboard, styrofoam, reams and reams of tape, all of it positively filthy from the long transport process, not to mention the cardboard stands and displays shipped along with all this cheap, useless shit designed to last from the store to the stocking and maybe a few days after Christmas before getting binned. It's absolutely abhorrent.

per capita carbon footprint not pictured

Colored me surprised, such a revolutionary concept

who is she

There's always been winners and losers user, however much history has been airbrushed. That will never change

I love you too user.

Our day will come.

kek

Roseplaysgames

With my heart?

of course.

Don't worry - if you're white, you'll be dead by 2040, if you're not, you'll get married to a fat muslim girl, but at least she'll cook and you can beat her.

You can make up for this by having interests and hobbies that keep you occupied. Being unemployed and shitposting on the internet all day isn't going to impress anyone, but devoting the lion's share of your time to reading or painting or doing some kind of productive activity that you can point to keeps you from being perceived completely as a socially defective loser. It also helps a lot if you have something like a plan for the future. "Oh, I'm unemployed right now, so when I'm not looking for work I spend my time doing X. Ideally I'd like to do Y, but in the mean while I find doing X pretty interesting, and I've been thinking of doing Z with what I've learned."

Besides, you don't want a girl that identifies entirely as what job she has or the social position of employment, or that doesn't understand the significant hardship involved in finding employment or being employed.

Just say you study political economy

teen her you're a philosopher or some kind of artist.

This is true. When the lights go out and the trucks stop running it will be preferable to not have children. Watching them go hungry will probably be pretty hard for a lot of peopleā€¦

I used to think common interests would help but women don't seem to care as much for this sort of thing as men do or not to the extent that they care about other things. I agree that it's probably best to make your NEET situation seem less permanent even if it is.

I don't think a women has to necessarily be career oriented for this to be their first question, it's just after you reach a certain age this is the first thing they ask almost by impulse.

I went to college for philosophy, cant rose tint the truth my friend.

Common interests help, but that's not what I'm talking about. You know the cliche of girls going for guys that play guitar, even if they're shite at it? I doubt most girls that go for those kinds of guys are actually interested in learning to play themselves. The point is to show that if you aren't active you're at least capable, even if it's at something utterly esoteric. If they're not just a gold digger after your money then the point is to see that you're not just going to be dead weight that they have to support.

Hot

30 is still pretty young my dude. You can still find a 15 years younger qt3.14. If you joined namefagging boards you could meet some qt neet with common interests, user boards like this aren't good for that.

The coming social instability makes it unlikely you'll stay a wagecuck for longer than a decade.

Stop fantasizing about marriage, its a huge spook and extremely degenerate under capitalism. Nobody is gonna marry a neet anyway, and having children would be a crime against humanity.

If its a cat or small dog its ok to have in a studio, but large dogs and larger pets need to be out for country people only.

edgy