Riots and violence in small town fairs

archive.fo/enxos
Are we just supposed to accept these things Holla Forums?
I have to say that's a pretty depressing direction to see Europe going.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40460126
youtu.be/wAUdupZlzwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no that is bad and should be stopped

It doesn't seem like there is really any way to stop it. Just to take the recent incident a small town fair was overwhelmed with around 1000 migrants who were violent and help each other in resisting the police intervention. Needless to say they overwhelmed the police. It seems like things happening at large events like this are becoming common place with no real way to stop them. That music festival in Sweden was forced to ban men because of the large number of sexual assualts.

Of course not.
But what we need to do is not trust some righties to take care of this, rather to prevent capital from crafting our immigration policies and truly democratize their design.

What does that mean in effect? The distrust of the right wing is understandable but is your solution of "democratization just going to end up closing the borders/sending back boats like the right (and often the general population) wants?

Obviously these events are unacceptable but the truth is they're magnified a hundred times more when it's done by you know who.

And in the meantime?

First of all, the right (along with the center and most of the self-identified 'left') is guaranteed to play along with the desires of capital in practice.
Second, I'd say it's undeniable that one can imagine a situation where the speed and volume of immigration is so small that some kind of deportation policy would be cruelty. Similarly one can imagine a situation where it would be absolutely necessary. It's hard to create objective criteria for where this vague line is to be drawn, so I'd say democracy is the only justified method for this.

It is sad that everything is controlled by capital though I doubt that the far right would for some reason turn around and support immigration in the end. Regardless your solution might be for the best but there is no real way to implement it in this political system.

Islam is a religion of violence and slavery and will be extinguished after the revolution.

You're supposed to hold your government accountable when they create the environment that necessitates the inevitability of "these things"

I don't think this really has a lot to do with Islam. I mean a lot of the actions taken by immigrants go directly against the religion.

The government makes mass sexual assault inevitable?

Yes. It does. I would primarily blame the west for this problem entirely.

Is there anything you don't blame the west for?

Religion doesn't come into it.
Most are not refugees either.
They're mostly economic migrants.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40460126
explain this

This makes my blood boil. Islam is trash.

Refugees or not, these people have shit for brains and they're only there because of porkies. And if they're normal, the Saudi financed salafist mosques that have been in Europe since the 90s will turn them into animals again. Ghetto gypsies and niggers are less hopeless than this crazed mob. Starting with their clergy and politicians. You should hate Islam more than anybody else, Holla Forums. Why don't you hate it more? Look at this pic and hate them more and more.

But I don't. Can you explain that without resorting to calling me a chicken shit? Because the only one sounding hysterical is you.

Which ones?
The most outrageous ones seem to be encouraged by the religion.

they look like pretty cool guys

Well this was an example of random violent partying. I doubt that's acceptable in Islam.

What are you speaking about, Wahhabism or Islam in general?

Which one has the Western governments supported all along? And why? Ask yourself those two questions

In all honesty I wouldn't mind if Islam kills more Holla Forums posters

why should i hate them? what did they do to me?
they were just patriots defending their lands from foreigners and are probably all dead by now anyway.

youtu.be/wAUdupZlzwo

ALL CHRISTIANITY'S FAULT

Not clicking

Varg's neo-nazi and a reich sympathiser
it's a facade

really beginning to like thatcher tbqh

She

made

this happen

LEL.
Varg is attacking the christ cucks pretty heavily on his most recent videos.
Shit is hilarious.

Is it really worse than anything happening elsewhere in the world?

No, it's just more spooky.

Of course the events of Cologne or Schorndorf are not acceptable. But they're also blown out of proportion for political purposes. I'm not trying to minimize what their victims went through — but it's a fact that the identity of the perpetrators is used to boost tabloid sales, TV ratings and anti-immigrant bile.

I mean, think about hooliganism in Europe for instance. During the Euro 2016 in France, it descended into a whole week of riots, assaults, vandalism and clash with riot police. Yet it quickly phased out of media relevance and nobody claimed the hooliganism as evidence of the incompatibility of white football supporters with Western civilization.

I'd say terrorism is a different beast altogether. Most of the perpetrators are natives so it has very little to do with immigration itself. It has to do with lack of prospects for lower-class urban youth, current global geopolitical tensions and the window it opens up for terrorists to propagandize and recruit over the Internet.

Let me guess OP, you're an American.

Most terrorist are well educated

The government drops bombs on these people and forces them to flee their countries. There wouldn't be refugees if there wasn't any war, and there wouldn't be economic migrants if third world countries weren't systematically robbed of their wealth.

These people literally get tricked I nto suicide bombings by being told that the explosion only goes outwards so they'll be okay.

Some terrorist leaders are well educated sure, but the average rank and file, like with any military force, usually come from the lowest of the low classes.