Arkansas Wants Rapists To Pre-Approve Victim's Abortion Rights

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/women-arkansas-abortion-men-permission-male-us-pro-choice-life-planned-parenthood-termination-a7834861.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2rT6LXAusA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10 abortion bill pro-lifers.

Land of the free :DDD

What is the American right's obsession with pregnancy and forcing people to have children, it's really disgusting

Christcukery and the need for a perpetual underclass of low wage workers.

I mean, if women die from being forced to go through pregnancy and give birth, or get health problems

Shouldn't their loved ones/themselves/people who speak for them be able to sue lawmakers for being medically irresponsible?

How does that work. Has the states made it unable for lawmakers to actually be sued/taken to court

Ha, imagine if we could sue the government because their policies harm us. What a world that would be.
Corporations are able to sue the government though and frequently do so when any legislation gets passed that harms profits even a tiny bit.

Its gonna get worse when roe v wade is over turned shits fucked

Why would a man ever not approve an abortion?

The value of an American child approaches infinity while in the womb, then immediately declines after birth and approaches zero near adolescence.

Disgusting.

Freedom Ain’t free :—DDDDD

1. Because some don't care about the child or woman.
2. Christian fundamentalism

Burgers what the fuck is your problem. I am this close to declaring you all universally kulaks

Don't you know how bourgeois democracy works?

What the fuck is conservatives' problem? A late-capitalism population boom would be fucking disastrous. Congratulations, you've tripled your population but no work is available for them. This ain't the 40's-50's anymore, son, your shits fucked and all retarded.

when the revolution comes, beware of the barbecue

The Eternal Burger strikes again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2rT6LXAusA

Stop being such a stereotype and take accountability for once.

fug, it bolded democracy, I wanted to use sarcastic quotes. I meant bourgeois "democracy".

You are either not a father, or shouldnt be one. There is such a thing as paternal instinct. Many dads will kill anyone whod dare harm their child. Too bad you werent aborted tbh

yeah sure i'll just speed dial the president and ask him to stop enforcing private property rights

/nukeamerica/ when?
Yall are beyond saving. Fucking amerilards

Isn't the child safety one from The Onion?

Wow good thing 1 of 30 is false!!

I gotta say regarding "kick a ginger" day. Its real. South Park created this joke out of imported racism and it became a real thing in US schools, and started this epidemic of bullying redheads "as a joke".

Nah, it's a British thing. Here's the real twist: You do whatever you want, then declare that it's the day for doing it afterwards. Kicking gingers is just wildly popular in general.

I've never heard of "Kick a ginger day" before South Park. So they started calling kicking a ginger a "Kick a gender day" after South Park?

My enemas are pretty simple. I am a FFer so I want and need a deep, total cleanout. I want my ass clean for 12 hours if need be.
use a fleet enema bottle. Just my preference. I use the larger size, there is a very small fleet enema that can be used but it requires several more bottles shot up my ass. The larger size 5oz is quicker. I shoot 4 of those up my ass. I then get down on all 4's. I then drop down on my shoulders while keeping my ass high in the air and let that water run deep in my colon. Trust me, this will take practice as you will have the major urge to release it.
For the sake of keeping your bathroom floor clean, STAY NEAR YOUR TOILET! You will have a major urge to release but it will subside if you can hold it. I then stand up and shoot 4 more(another 20oz) of water up me and yes it gets really hard to hold it in but I once again get down on my shoulders, ass up and let that water run deep in my colon.
By that point I am SO FUCKING ready to release. It feels so good to plop down on the toilet and let that eruption go from my ass. I feel like it cleanses my soul!
I gently push all the water out. BUT IN NO WAY AM I FULLY CLEANED OUT YET. The worst has yet to come out and needs to be lured out. That nasty shitty water that if not cleaned out will likely come out while later getting fucked.
Inserting a dildo makes quick work of luring out all of that shitty nastiness. As deep as you can take the dildo will lure out the water faster. Any good bottom at that point should be inserting a dildo, just for hole prep for fucking. It is a good way to open up your hole anyway, to get it ready for a good hard cock pounding.
But it also serves the purpose of luring out that final shitty water. IMO I can't get that dirty water out unless I insert a dildo for a few minutes. While I insert the dildo, I hold it in and brush my teeth, shave etc and get ready for the shower. I leave the dildo in for at least 10 minutes while brushing teeth etc. I pull it out and out comes the remaining dirty water. One more quick fleet bottle to rinse and into the shower I go.
It takes me 10 minutes to enema and push it out. Another 10 minutes or so of dildoing to get the water out while prepping, shaving etc.
I can be fully enemad, showered and out the door in under an hour and be 100% confident of my hole being clean for up to 12 hours after the enema.

Yep, this is pretty much how it works. It took me until way older than it should have (~7) to realise that actually people were just making excuses to do what they want.
So basically just a microcosm for liberal society as a whole.

Good, that's what you get for murdering someone

great idea lets start by executing pro-lifers who block life saving stem cell research.

In terms of karma, I'm glad I'm not a Kulak kind of Burger like you.

Getting stem cells from embryos kills them you retard.

and this matters because…?