Tfw the best debater on "the left" is a neoliberal

I hate this timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muke is a neoliberal?

Muke has never won a debate, Destiny regularity buries Holla Forumstards and inflicted psychological damage to Sargon.

Isn't that the idiot that tricked jontron? I don't ask for purity but at least i'd like some honesty. That guy lies as much as Sargon

That's unverifiable, since Sargon had brain damage long before his debate with destiny.

Muke is a good guy, but he should stop debating because he suck at it and is doing more harm then good to his cause.

Beggars can't be choosers. The left is utterly pathetic when it comes to media exposure and "debaters".

the coca cola death squads moment was desperate and embarrasing

Isn't this the guy that Holla Forums gave a 30 minute lecture on marxism?

debates always end up as rhetorical games, not honest discussions trying to educate and convince the public or your opponent.

The best debater on the left as far as youtubers is anarchopac and it isn't even really close. He's just underutilized cuz he's kind of a bitch and idpol obsessed.

i used to be 16 too

Lol no. If you actually watch the debate Destiny goes REALLY far out of his way to give jon outs like "oh ok so you mean culture right like it's not about race" and "ok but if they could integrate 100% it wouldn't be a problem right? it's just you're afraid they can't integrate" and jontron wouldn't stop putting his foot in his mouth with retarded humans vs orcs shit.

"Tricked him" is what every Holla Forumsyp says because they can't handle that their unironic beliefs are retarded as fuck, so making them say their beliefs out loud is "dishonest" somehow.

literally who? looks like some angsty kid with daddy issues, not a communist

peak rhetoric, this is why I hate debates, ideologues racing to see who can reach the bottom of the trashcan first

You only hate debates because none of our guys ever win, except for based Jason

The OP suggestion is literally a neoliberal lmfao. What the fuck shifting of standards is this bullshit?

Destiny is smart, but nowhere close to the left.

He beat molycuck

listen to armchair person, he's right.

Yes, but people fucking love rhetoric, and some are simply swayed by passion and words alone.

Destiny isn't a good debater.

He isn’t leftist, and he never beat Sargon. That debate was a tie.

Jontron wasn't even good at being a racist because he kept denying it. He was running into a contradiction because he was parroting Holla Forums and fascist talking points (I seriously couldn't even tell if he was getting them from Holla Forums or second hand elsewhere), but he was denying that their inevitable conclusion was a racial essentialism.

It was horrible to watch, I almost feel bad for Jontron because he was such an idiot. He didn't even seem to know what he was saying, he was totally bewildered at the position he found himself in.

He beat Sargon so bad Carl From Swindon had to spend the night at a battered women's shelter.

I feel like he's evocative of a kind of person that's all over the internet now. Some kind of apolitical political edgy accidental racist.

I watched the debate. Destiny didn’t win.

destiny lost that debate as soon as he started to defend Chinese sweatshops

this is something Marx would say about pac's Dad, too. I don't see the problem

You're just a spooked Holla Forumstard

I think he means the "blacks are poor because they won't get married" debate, in which Sargon came out like a fucking retard. Either way Sargon didn't look good in either one. The only time he ever looks "good" is when his opponent says something kind of dumb and the audience forgets Sargon has been saying dumb shit for a solid hour prior.

Lmao Destiny was a dumbass for that one, but Sargon for sure still didn't win. Sargon has never won a debate in his life. He's debated a librem, socdem, neolib, alt-righter, etc. and lost every single fucking time

I dunno m8

I'm listening to the debate right now and for about 40 minutes it was benign chatter and feeling each other's positions out, looking for some place where they disagreed. I think the only thing was whether Trump was racist, which wasn't a very strong argument either way, they seemed like they didn't really care about the question.

But when they talked about crime rates Destiny was putting forward a really normal, pretty materialist perspective on human action saying that conditions effect what choices people make, and Sargon was putting forward that people's choices were totally free, in a near vacuum. When Destiny allowed him to lay out his entire position, at the end of it Destiny went back to the basic question, "assuming you're right, what explains broken families, high drop out rates and high crimes for black people if we can't speak of their conditions of life?" and Sargon just said "thats the big question isn't it? I don't know". He just absolved himself of the whole thing. Destiny literally laughed in what had up to that point been a pretty amicable discussion because of how absurd that resolution was.

This,. it's like when Katie Couric interviewed Sarah Palin and in her master manipulator machiavellian ways she was doing a "gotcha" question by asking "What newspapers you read."

Conservatives would rather make Katie a mastermind for asking a basic follow up question than admit anyone on their side might just be an idiot who cant even handle the most basic of scrutiny. Jon'ny boy is the same.

Debates are about feels, not facts. Who cares?

lol and then he backpedals without acknowledging it for the sake of taking a stab at welfare by casually tossing in that Thomas Sowell thinks the real reason black people don't have strong families is welfare, a condition in which people's actions exist. And after that he goes on to blatantly say conditions effect people's choices without acknowledging that previously he was saying that everything was about people's totally autonomous free will.

He seems so agreeable at the start of the conversation, and then he just starts saying the weirdest shit that feels like total sophistry to serve a goal. Sargon seems like he is cogent enough to notice that he is contradicting himself. Hell Destiny makes the most basic point, just for the sake of argument even, that IF race is a solid predictor for some group's average socio-economic status then we should be able to suggest that there is something racially contingent about having that socio-economic status, and Sargon dismisses it by saying "well isn't that racist, what about their race is the deciding factor here?", as if he hasn't been entirely dismissing every argument involving culture, history, poverty etc. which was the entire reason Destiny felt he had to pose this hypothetical.

lowtestiny lol

Destiny needs to stop streaming with Loli Pichu and get back to debating alt-right/skeptic YouTubers. He absolutely *raped* No Bullshit too.

Afroplasm please stop obsessing over neolib streamers. He's not a leftist and the alt-right defeat themselves well enough.

Who is Doug Lain?

Destiny lost the debate as soon as he admitted that his policies would lower wages. I know he said that there’s a weal fair state to balance it out. But we already have a weal fair state and it doesn’t do that job well.

It never gets old.

Wanna get on skype and talk about it buddy?

its should be a rule that if you are under 25 you shouldnt debate

Is it "winning" when you feign ignorance, act like a sassy faggot, and then spend the latter half of your video by talking to yourself trying to convince yourself you won.

Say what you want about Destiny, I really enjoyed watching him destroy this retarded bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

holy fuck

these Holla Forums parasites literally talk the same way they post

i got second hand embarrassment from hearing that dumb fuck speak

of course