Have you ever had a real leftist girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you ever had a real leftist girlfriend/boyfriend?

pic related. I love her with all my heart and would die for her

Something about this thread doesn't feel right

and i'm not talking about liberal. i'm talking marxist/leninist/tankie tier girlfriends.

pic related, my little fellow marxist

fucking kill yourself

… Well, it is. Just because the PFLP was historically influenced by Marxism-Leninism doesn't mean it didn't incorporate Palestinian nationalism and pan-Arabism into its platform.

Where the fuck do you find a "leftist girlfriend"? Did you two find each other at anti-G20 protest or New Radical Marxist Party annual meeting?

I personally have given up at this. I think I am going to settle for a liberal gf and call it a personal victory as long as she is artsy and talented.

If you can't find the same group of people who have your political beliefs on the internet you probably would suck as a boyfriend anyways because you're clueless and have your head in the clouds.

A stupid mistake

seriously fuckoff

honestly, we met through a stupid conversation app cause we're both poli sci majors and she loved che guevara and has das kapital and guerilla warfare and other left lit and we happened to be 10 miles away. she claimed she was either a marxist or anarchist and couldnt decide and we fell madly in love. it was pretty cool.

No liberal no matter how artsty and "cool" would actually be worth it. the fact that she is a liberal should tell you that they will never actually be truly artsy and interesting, that her deeds are shallow and guided by sociopathic tendencies and individualism. find a real leftist girl if you want an "artsy" that actually is interesting and loveable and not shlocky. no man will ever know the thrill of being able to discuss chan tier ironyboy shit and marx with a girl who is laying in your lap who loves you forever.

I didn't know we had a pussy hound addicted to smashing muff

Good for you then, do you happen to live in a city somewhere?

That is a tall order. I am eastern euro and most people here are either apolitical or mildly conservative. In the cities, the people who pride themselves as "alternative" or "left wing" tend to be these hipster types who are obsessed with veganism and lifestylism.

People like those you describe are extremely rare. I think I only dated one girl in my life who was really left-wing and artistic, but since I didn't care about politics at that time, she appeared mad and overbearing to me. Later when I keep checking back, she keeps really low profile on social media stuff, which makes me think that meeting these kinds of people seems really fucking random, especially to meet those who are critical about neoliberalism/SJW'ism and still left wing.

I do have to say that I don't care anymore about the "getting laid" bullshit, I have decided to take my time and really slowly and carefully notice varieties of girls around me and only put my efforts on finding an intelligent, artsy girlfriend, who should also be left-wing in any real sense of the word.

My gf was a lib, now she's a commie. We don't agree on a lot of practice, but I believe that anyone can be convinced that capitalism is inherently bad when presented with the actual consequences. Sometimes it takes a long time.

Now my gf wants to hang the rich.

what a high-quality reply

Nobody wants to fuck an /r9k/ robot fam

No.

Jesus user those are some strong words.

And it all ended happily ever after.

You love her enough to violate her privacy and spread pictures all around the internet where they will stay forever, apparently.

>>>/yourpersonalblog/

That’s what I did and then proceeded to radicalize her. It has worked pretty well.

>Have you ever had a real leftist girlfriend/boyfriend?
No

fucking idiot. You need to be ready to forsake your girlfriend at any moment were the revolution to require it.

If you're not willing to murder and harvest your OH's organs to sell on the black market you're not a real leftist.

nah, but plenty of bluehaired SJW neoliberal scum. dime a dozen if you went innacity in the mid 2000s.

HEY GOY, ABANDON YOUR TRIBE. f off.

That's because it is you butthurt loser

YOU MADE OP GET RID OF THE FUCKING TITTIES

Good job OP, you left metadata in some of the pics. Nice phone.

I had a socialdemocrat gf and she dumped me

no need to announce it, faggot

I had one real gf and she was a liberal. Now I just fuck liberal girls and cry on here about no leftist gf.

You are lucky she didn't stab you behind your back and throw you into a canal.

He's a socdem with guns so he didn't have to worry about that

DAMN, someone saved the OP pics?

Nope.
Maybe it's latent autism but I "grew out" of wanting a gf at like 12 years old. (I think I only ever wanted one because I thought you were supposed to have one.)

Ironic given the Khmer Rouge separated married couples.

Well yeah, that's why we need socialized girls.

That's not the Khmer Rouge flag, rose.

It's not like there's a shortage of those on the internet.

CEASE

Some guys can't get anything else.

LOL Who'd have though?

It certainly appears to be. (It's small enough that it could be either the Democratic Kampuchea flag or the People's Republic of Kampuchea flag, but I hardly think it's named after the notorious Vietnamese killing fields.)