The real movement which abolishes the present state of things shall sweep away both capitalists and 'communists'...

The real movement which abolishes the present state of things shall sweep away both capitalists and 'communists'. Many of you will probably be among them. What will be your excuse? 'Oh, I indulged in an orgy of communist fetishists on an anime forum?'

what a surprise

I didn't say I will belong to this new future movement, which will not even call itself "communist", for certain.

the eternal leftcom

You didn't even try to comprehend what I was saying, numnuts.
See, I can change these trivial flags. It doesn't matter.
I repeat.
The real movement which abolishes the present state of things shall sweep away both capitalists and 'communists'. Many of you will probably be among them. What will be your excuse? 'Oh, I indulged in an orgy of communist fetishists on an anime forum?'

You see, I don't give a shit about what you're trying to say.

Bordiga and the PCdI actually fought the fascists in the streets and organized workplaces. Certainly, it would have been the height of stupidity for him to continue with meaningless virtue-signalling "anti-fascist resistance" like the others.

Okay, I'll admit that I laughed. Apologize.

Parliamentary quacks will be eliminated first, apparently.

then get the hell out, why are you even arguing?

You're right.

you made this possible.

To piss you off.

Stop larping.

I agree with you in essence but there's no need to mystify the real movement. It's not some weird force but human activity. It has and will have various ideological attachments and when it grows there will be oppoturnists trying to ride on it from both left and right wings of capital.

Noone was 'larping' here.

I'm afraid local anons are unable to understand that the urgent worldwide movement of mankind arising in order to preserve the human species as such will not be concerned with petty communist nonsense which is so popular here.

True, what I wrote

do you armchair retards do anything besides shooting strawmen all day?

…petty communist appears

no u

I'm not a communist

When is organizing workers organic/spontaneous and when is it not? It seems completely arbitrary.

SOCDEM GANG

but at least you're petty

Yeah, no. You're retarded.