New garrison comic

feels more like a comic by kelly tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOkto4ZazZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WCU6bzRypZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know how this faggot still denies global warming.
All the conservatives I know at least recognize that it exists to some extent or another.

It just gets worse and worse, doesn't it?

All aboard the gommunism train.

Also i love how he implies that reds are behind the whole thing

w e w
e
w

How in the fuck could anyone reach that conclusion

Mental gymnastics & right-wing ignorance.

communism is when the state does stuff, don't you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=uOkto4ZazZ4

Ben stop, this is too much even for you.

This is how libertarians become fascists.
Tax is too high.
Tax is theft.
Tax is slavery.
Tax is murder.
I have to murder you before you murder me.

Comrade Al Gore will led the green capitalist® revolution on the way to a legitimately occuring movement of abolishing the present state of things

Al Gore will make Stalin look like a fucking anarchist

he actually did it the absolute madman

REEEE TAXES ARE SLAVERY

They do, they just don't care to do anything about it because "MUH PROFITS" and they'll be long dead before the bottom falls out. Plus, their kids can sell air filters to everyone else living in the uninhabitable hellscape. Plenty of their constituents believe it's bunk simply due to incredibly aggressive propaganda and a general tone of anti-intellectualism though.

it's more like this:
private property is good, so it is freedom
private property is inalienable
private property should be defended above everything else
I need to massacre as much of the population as I can to ensure freedom.

Al Gore continues to jump more and more sharks with his climate change malarky. A huckster for globalism, Gore claims we needed ‘global governance’ to solve the climate change problem. “Governance” sounds better than government and far better than what he’s really after, which is global communism.

Like most carnival barkers, he preys on the gullible. “Step right up! Give your money to me to help save the planet!” Too many people buy into the scam because the mainstream media and Hollywood personalities have been loudly beating the climate drum for many years. They throw around the word ‘science’ as proof without questioning the data.

Recently the creator of the ‘hockey stick’ climate graph, Michael Mann, was held in contempt of court for withholding his so-called scientific evidence. Why wouldn’t he show his data? Because it would prove it’s all a fraud, that’s why. The globalists have purchased the best scientists money can by. The data is skewed to fit what the buyers want.

Michael Mann was humiliated, but Al Gore has been joke for long time. He wants a $15 trillion carbon tax. He’s declared war on carbon, a basic building block of life. Al Gore and his business partner David Blood (Blood and Gore—I’m not making this up), stand to rake in a vast fortune in the process. They own carbon ‘trading’ companies designed to regulate the gas that plants love. If that isn’t enough, Gore recently came up with this howler:

"The climate movement, not least in cities, is right now in the tradition of all the great moral causes that have improved the circumstances of humanity throughout our history," he said. "The abolition of slavery. Women’s suffrage and women’s rights. The civil rights movement and the anti-apartheid movement in South Africa.”

So now climate change is a ‘movement,’ like gay rights, women’s suffrage, or the abolition of slavery. Gore has become a social justice warrior for climate change. Don’t question it! It will hurt feelings! Questioning climate change is hate speech! Everyone praise your savior, Al Gore!

What Gore will do bring back slavery by means of his onerous carbon taxes and globalist government bureaucracy. He will get fabulously richer by stealing our labor while we get poorer. Does he even believe his own climate change prattle? Apparently not. He bought himself beach front home for $9 million. Hey Al, you said the ice caps would be melted by 2014 and the coasts would be flooded, remember? Al Gore says a lot of silly things and he expects us to buy into them every time. He thinks we’re stupid.

The climate change slave train is ready to go and Al Gore is screaming “All aboard!” We need to speak out against this con man. Humiliate him. We don’t need his engineered climate change bunk. Derail him!

— Ben Garrison

It was Tim Bernes motherfucking Lee you brainless burger.

What a fucking retard.

It's going to be pretty funny to have these fights over the internet and MSM while the world is literally dying and we are dying along with it. Wew lad, imagine all the fucking people that fought and died to make this a better world and here we are!

It's a long running meme, you dope. He supported initiatives and research that spread internet usage/access further into government and economic uses.

Honestly anyone who doesn't 'believe' in climate change at this point deserves the wall.

so close ben yet so far

Being a late-to-the-party John Bircher who also didn't get vaccinated and caught a disease that made him retarded as a result.

I thought "SJW" couldn't possibly be further devoid of meaning but looks like I'm wrong.

Holy fuck what the fuck is this

why does lady liberty look like a man? is the statue transitioning because communism?

5 minutes in MS paint

Pretty good.

all you need is lady liberty to be crying and a guy with a shirt label "sickos" and it'd be a legit Kelly comic

not my proudest fap, but those tits tho

shit taste

also ben likes trains

I know that picking on garrison is like kicking a retarded dog at this point, but if he had an inkling of creativity he would have made the Cs into hammer and sickles, instead of drawing them inside them. Lord have mercy.

Is he really using this as an argument? The fact that we are carbon-based?

We might shit on liberals all the time but conservatives are literally psychotic

Brought in the traditional bad pun and sickos text.

I want on this ride!

I want to throw a bunch of carbon rocks to Ben, and when he protests I'll reply "Why do you hate carbon tho', is one of the basic building blocks of life"

Get on my level faggot.

Stop posting such high quality OC or it will start turning people succdem

Thanks, couldnt think of a good one.

Climate change will not make anywhere inhospitable save for the coasts. In the developed countries, there won't even be great smog clouds rolling through cities. Climate change is not a big evil, it is merely a side-effect of inefficient industry.

nice

socdem gang has been on fire lately

I love how he went from "white supremacist conservatives need to stop framing me as being hateful" to "white supremacist conservatives are the only honest people! Fuck the left!"

Jesus motherfucking christ. America really needs to fix its education system, and fast.

So global warming is now communism? Is Al Gore a cultural marxist now?

Jesus, Ben

Good job on on retrieving the original and its sketches, comrades.

Ben "NaZyklonBol" Garrison is gonna gas those Wall Street rats.

It's not a new thing in conservative circles. I've seen plenty of bumper stickers with slogans like 'Green is the new red'.

how did i do comrades?

I think a lot of you still don't realize it but boomers are an existential threat.

I'm surprised he didn't label Obama in the third one.

Just because carbon is a building block of life does not mean it's not capable of being chemically harmful.

Let me explain, I have an experiment you can try.

Close your garage, make sure it's mostly air tight, and start your car. The garage should slowly fill up with gas, this gas has carbon in it. Slowly you should gently drift to sleep, when you wake up, hit us back up, tell us how it went

nice but you should've posted the version made, it's way better than mine

that's marco rubio

We're slowly getting to the "SS Obama" with the "Trump but he's an iceberg"
It's only a matter of time

A bit late to the party

Somebody should make a comic pointing out that comics aren't arguments.

But wouldn't that not be an argument?

That old idea of hurting the little people with a carbon tax goes out the window when you use a carbon fee and dividend where you tax the carbon usage and give it right back to the populace as a dividend.

Is a real quote? I burst out laughing at the first paragraph.

Garrison didn't used to be quite this retarded. Was he pushed into this corner by the memesters?

Ben wouldn't be like this if Something Awful was more popular than 4chan. This wrong path, has ruined Ben's life, and fucked up his shit completely.

Yes. The became the meme Holla Forums edited him to be. It wouldn't surprise me if he starts praising Hitler and attacking Jews later on. lmao

Ben "6 million more" Garrison is becoming more and more spooked. Hehehehe poor retard.

That pig edit is great.

He was literally bullied into this point. Holla Forums targeted him, his small audience became alienated once they realized they shared it with Holla Forums, he had nowhere to go but down. He fought, but succumb

To what I can only describe the most pathetic career rape in existence

Matt didn't just give into his captor's demands though. He just "killed off the character"

Been is making money off his audience he is shackled to, like a parasite.

Ben is almost, as it were, pregnant by Holla Forums. Impregnated by Holla Forums.

You don't need a counter-argument when no argument has been made in the first place.

I hate Americans.

No one denies global warming (It's climate change now btw). They just don't believe it's caused by man and that it's been exaggerated.

These videos give good summaries of their opinions:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WCU6bzRypZ4

Saved.

The other ones weren't worthy of stealing saving.

right wingers i.q. is this low lol

This is how I know you've only seen shitty articles online instead of reading the scientific literature. It's still global warming. Climate change are the global effects caused by that warming. These are two separate things, and the term "climate change" has existed since the 70s in the scientific literature. You just didn't know about it because you're a fucking retard with no post-secondary education.