If Sargon and Jason ever would have a debate, how would it go?

If Sargon and Jason ever would have a debate, how would it go?

Jason would probably back him into a corner and Sargon would try and laugh his way out of it with his posh vicar's voice and liberal smugness.

Close call. Even when Jason is obviously wrong he's usually too good at debate to be proven wrong. On the other hand Sargon is overtly intellectually dishonest, which makes it difficult to have a straight conversation. idk

The ultimate meme battle

Jason is a fucking hero he would crush Sargon.

This.

Jason would nuke Sargon with the help of his Korean comrades after destroying him with his dialectical materialism.

Jason would wipe the floor with his bitch-ass

Stop shilling these fucking meme internet celebrities against each other. If you want someone to debate Akkad, get someone that really really knows their shit. Otherwise, it's gonna end up like that last debate.

They probably wont debate but Jason is very good at debate but Sargon is such a liar and dishonest cunt that he might actually trigger jason by constantly making fallacious statements.

Jason has done many debates, they always end with him saying that this opponent is "literally not making arguments" when he is out of responses.

No idea why they brought on FinnishBolshevik, he knows his shit but hes so fucking timid. The rat didn't do much if anything either. Honestly should've just been Xixezy vs Sargon.

Too bad Roo is an actual retard with little to no understanding of Marxism.

Jason doesn't think so.

JASON IS AN EGOIST CONFIRMED

I'm so glad that I have no idea who the fuck any of these "youtube debaters" are.

He's speaking in terms of giving arguments, which we know doesn't win anything on the internet. I'm talking about saying what you want to say with strength, which FinnBol couldn't really do, tbh. Xixezy and Sargon are the 2 best at actually being demanding, so that's why their debates would've been better.

Roo's ego is a mile wide and an inch thick. It takes very little to drive him up the wall.

how do we make it happen?

they would both talk over each other and claim victory

Who gives a fuck? Ecelebs and their supporters/people that enjoy them should be sent to the fucking gulag.

jesus

The roo would assblast him

Meme versus Meme.

A Roo to surpass Sargon Gear.

Based on what, HBomberguy?

more or less like this, at least until carlgon finds out that unruhe hates being made fun of, at that poin he would bully him to the ground.

just how clueless can you be

this has to happen

Pure spectacle. You disappoint me, OP.

he does have a surprisingly good track record. I actually don't know if he has been clearly beaten.

And you wonder why the general populace dis likes the left

Unruhe IS a meme

it would be a shit

Shaun and Jen

jason would embarrass the left by supporting north korea and the chinese famine

jason is cringeworthy af

Never change, Jason, never change.

Sargon isn't posh.

Why does he have such beef with muke?

Lots of people on the left are starting to have some kind of beef with Muke, idk man

Varg vs Sargon who would win?

Varg has all the advantages.
Larps as a viking.
Has chainmail.
Has killed before.
Physically fit from living in the woods.

what even is varg politically? I've only ever watched his videos on norse paganism. I would assume he's some kind of nationalist, but Holla Forums types tend to dislike him for some reason.

Joey Diaz vs Sargon in a heated debate on government, just take a moment and imagine how hilarious that shit would play out.

Wait hollup

Hear me out lads

Jason vs Molyneux

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO CARTOON FROG SHIT, OR ANY BULLSHIT LIKE THAT COCK SUCKA, FUCK YOU!

As far as I know, he's basically an Anprim tribalist. He hates modern society and all cultures that aren't his own (norse LARPing). He's a nationalist in the sense he only cares about his in-group, but actual modern nations and states aren't part of it.

That'd be so fucking funny. An egotistical arrogant ancap arguing with an egotistical arrogant Maoist.

I never thought I'd meet a person spooked by themselves, but apparently that's possible.

How do we make this happen?
Should we just ask him to debate sargon, or do we Lex Luthor this shit and orchestrate a situation where they're stuck in the same room together and have to fight to get out.

To add on to the Varg thing, he hates modern society partially because he sees it as his ideal European culture being infiltrated by the Jews who destroyed it with Christianity. He also believes in things like anuddah shoah, etc.

I'm watching them out of curiosity now.

I'll say for one thing, Jason is more interested in making formal arguments compared to someone like Xexizy. So far I only listened to half of him on the Anthony Cumia show with Aaron Clarey. Not a very challenging debate, since "Captain Capitalism" is a dipshit who proudly said he doesn't read any theory. In that ones Jason wasn't wrong to say that Aaron was making shitty arguments, because he was just dismissing Jason's definitions without actually interrogating them for consistency.

To be honest, this is the major issue with more ideological arguments online. People just insist their definitions are correct. That is actually NOT AN ARGUMENT. If you are interrogating somebody else's ideology, you have to do it on their terms and search their terms for consistency. If you start reaching tautologies and lazy thinking, you can point it out. If you just reach contradictions, that is fine too. But you can't just talk over each other like "Nah, your word is wrong. This is what your word means". That is nonsense that will just result in bickering because it is unclear who is actually putting forward a claim, they are crossing and churning in a big shitty mess of aggravated people trying to assert themselves.

Does Unruhe ever debate capitalists?

If I look it up on Youtube, I don't see anything except debates with other communists.

the other communists are WRONG!

As much as Jason is a walking leftist meme, he at least knows theory and obviously reads a lot and actually has good takes every so often. Jason is intelligent, but fucking insane.

Carl Benjamin/Sargon is just not intelligent at all. He gets his ass handed to him in every fucking debate and just gish gallops his way out of them with his fans arguing he won when everyone saw he got demolished. He's inanely intellectually dishonest and it's hard to argue factually with him, because he doesn't even accept fact.
Remember when he debated that Sociology professor and he was redefining what like Patriarchy meant when she was like "uhh no?".

It wouldn't even be a contest, Jason would demolish Sargon.

Rafiq vs Sargon would be fun just because Rafiq literally is like a debate king and would just crush Sargon into dust within the first 5 minutes.

Sargon also hates being made fun of, but less than the Roo.
Nice digits btw.

He's actually really good at debate. Remember that one time he completely destroyed an ancap called Redpanels? I tried to find the original video, but I couldn't do it.
Also, every single argument you make about Sargon also applies to UNROOOO, except the intelectual dishonesty bit. I don't think either is intelectually dishonest. I think they are just really confident in their reason, despite both being dumb as hell.

Sargon is a huge sophist. There really isn't any point in debating him other than to give people other than him visibility. The only way to "beat" him is to physically kill him, get people to stop caring about him, or get him in trouble with the law for something sexual (preferably with something relating to pedophilia, that seems to be the only crime the aut-right won't overlook.)

Rafiq is a roleplayer in his own one-dimensional, autistic world. He's good at debate because he only ever really talks to himself.

The Roo has written actual books dude. Sargon has no skills whatsoever.

Eastern Marxist is a better choice.

He's tuning into a SocDem right now. Save him.

hardly an accomplishment

You should value him for that. He probably spends more money on this shit than he gets back, and all he gets is being turned into a meme and made fun of. No wonder he is so angry all the time.

And all the first-world sex tourists snatching away the asian girls, it's not fair.

Fine, it might be a little mean, but then chris chan and ullillillia spend a lot of time on their stuff too and they became memes. ullillillia isn't even mad about it afaik.

I don't think Sargon's a sophist, or "intellectually dishonest," or whatever you want to call him. I just think he doesn't really understand half the shit of which he chooses to speak. So more likeā€¦ "unintellectually dishonest."

I actually don't even think he's a stupid guy, at least compared to a lot of other people these days. He reads a shitload of books, he just seems to lack a basic understanding of many of them, and he says a lot of shit that is just completely wrong. It seems like he doesn't really invest himself in understanding anything he doesn't feel like understanding, tbh. But I don't think he's intentionally engaging in sophistry, I think he's just narrow-minded.

isn't not understanding things the definition of stupid?

I'd pay to watch a midget fight any day, but don't expect any winners from either side

It depends on whether you don't understand because you're incapable of understanding, or because you just don't give a shit. He strikes me more as the latter. He's not "posh" as some people seem to think he is just because he's British, but he is well-spoken for the most part, so I don't think he's really an idiot. I think he just kind of half-ass skims through all the books he "reads," and then gives a half-ass, mostly wrong interpretation of them.

this belongs in /leftytrash/