Who or what will prevent the power vacuum from being filled by an organized minority with superior weapons in a...

Who or what will prevent the power vacuum from being filled by an organized minority with superior weapons in a classless society?
And who will coordinate the prevention and on what grounds will he be chosen if there is no class that specializes in leadership and defense?

I will

Because an organized majority is much more powerful, even with less superior weapons.

No such thing as power vacuum in such hypothetical society.

Please read the second question.

Society can't survive without power, wielded by individuals.
From what I understood that power is the same for every member of a classless society.

So again:
What if someone wishes to take power from others through superior weapons and allie that want to share that power?
Or an ayy lmao invasion happens. Same hypothetical situation.

Because human behaviour is not driven by an a priori utilitarian attitude, rather by impersonally upheld economic forces and the attitudes they demand. You'll notice that historically there's very little wars, if ultimately any, that were started without a personalized capital (in the form of a particular class and its function) having a direct interest in waging said war for the advancement of their particular function's position within the same mode of production.

If the "minority" is that powerful it's because it's a majority.
Also why would they want to kill me in a classless society unless they wanted to establish a state with classes, hierarchy and all that which a state has.
Their reasons would be political. Their reasons would be because they want to be served by others, by underlings.
Our reasons to kill our wannabe oppressors are because we don't want to serve their interests, we want to serve our own.

I think the key word here is superior and the answer would be "you're fucked" but this would also be true in a society with an organized state military like those currently in existence. If an alien race came here at the current time and had the technological fortitude to traverse space in a way convenient enough to wage war in planets not local to their place of origin they would be so advanced that the amount of fuckness we would be in is not even comprehensible at this time.

The real question I'm guessing you want to ask is how would you avoid immediately becoming conquered by a greater power with a stateless/classless society and my short answer is "I don't know." The long answer involves hoping Rojava wins and that coming up with ways that the current governments of the world can start democratizing and spreading the responsibility of their military apparatuses unilaterally as half measures towards the eventual goal of of a self sufficient society that aint need no soulja man.

Retarded OP just realized how power works. Boohoo.

The word "superior" is vague through. It can be in a conquistador sense where they we're the minority with WAY superior weapons.
Or
In the Nazi sense that they had superior tanks but where a minority therefore they got raped by the majority, the Soviets.
depends how big that advanced technology gap is between the groups.

so. Yeah dude it's easier to kill with better weaponry. You're so wise /sarcasm

Bernard Sanders
Let me give you three reasons why he would win…

It won't be. Thats the definition of a power vacuum, that it can be taken over by a small group.

The question you should be asking is "how do we prevent power vacuums from forming" because if they already exist, its too late.

There will be no power vaccum because the working class will seize power.
Probably the same armed factions of the working class that defeated the bourgeois forces in the first place

/thread

thank u brave user OwO

History seems to indicate that what is best at beating other, bigger groups, are hierarchically organized groups. Every army, even anarchist ones, have been hierarchically organized. You are just opening the door to a hierarchy.

This is the huge flaw with anarchism. The only way to resolve it is to fill the power vacuum with a benevolent dictator who only uses their power to prevent the rise of any other dictators.

If large groups of loosely organized people could crush hierarchical militaries we wouldn't be living in a world ruled by hierarchical militaries.

There you go.

Finally, someone who understands. A true egoist.
Stirner would be proud.

How will power be the same? Even if you magically made everyone 100% equal with production and supply, some one is going to be more capable of making friends and convincing them to do things for him than you. Thats inherit inequality.

Robots

says who?

how is having friends the same thing as someone waging war on an entire society