Why is there no antifa waifu yet

why is there no antifa waifu yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXDo2LOubjA&ytb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

You frickin' useless faggot. You make me want to beat you up with the iron rod to man you up. They are naturally attracted to the authoritative guys.

How do you know that if you wont get your fat ass on the dance floor?

Here's your antifa waifu.

Gif related was from infowars video where those retards interviewed a bunch of anti-trump girls. She also memed "bash the fash" thing in regards to Richard Spencer. She actually got harrassed online for a while because Holla Forums fell in love with her.

Two of the girls behind her are cuter. Not dorker porker immediately behind her though.

I only see one girl behind her if excluding the chubby one. What are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=SXDo2LOubjA&ytb

Here's the clip with sound

There is the Marion from Indiana Jones looking bitch behind her at the start and another girl in a funny hat near the end. Andy Milonakis in a wig need not apply.

Into the dustbin she goes.

she's a burger, cut her some slack you woman hateric pig

oh the one with beret and glasses? I see

I'm a Burger too though and I knew that.

She probably also says
nile-ist instead of Ni -il ist
Fallcaught instead of Fuu-co
Witt-Gen-Stein instead of Vitgenstein

and calls hypothesis, theories and theories a hypothesis like every other asshole I know.

Also I've read Nietzsche and his epistemology is rather scant except for one essay on Truth and even that is mostly still about his thoughts on ethics. I'm not even exactly sure what she is referring to. I'm guessing the common perception that Fuu-co's and Nietzsche's genealogies amount to the same critique of the conquest of overall truth.

I bet she's into Bordiga-play.

most 4cucks are weeaboo wusses

If I was any less edgy right now I'd be a perfect circle with a fluffy center my dood.

I mean, I'd understand if she was a german and mispronouncing Nietsche but she's just a burger. It's not a big deal. Really. Getting your autism worked up over this begins to look like purposeful thread derailing, even if the thread topic is something silly as antifafus. I mean, every man needs a muse, it can't be that bad of a topic, right?

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

So not only is she completely unable to hold a debate, she's completely intellectually vapid as well.

I raised the matter of an antifa catboi in the OC thread a while back if that's what your talking about

We need antifa chan

In the meantime will you cosplay and roleplay as my Antifa fuccboi?

Well typically a decent OC waifu is based on something/somebody similarly decent. The thing is, all females in antifa are smelly slags, landwhales, or generally look like they suffer from mild down syndrome

antifa is class collaboration read bordiga

Leftcoms are a joke

this

hi Holla Forums

nice falseflag

I got you fam.

Cuz antifa are idealistic larpers who are even worse than MLMs when it comes to praxis

Have you ever considered the benefits of suicide?

All drawings are influenced by 3DPD though.

her feet are top tier tho

Modern white people are so androgynous these days i can't tell if that is a guy or a chick.

Does it matter?

Why do slavs enjoy barbarism so fucking much?

I could tell she'd be a huge bitch and not in the fun tsundere way. In the "I'll make everything in your life difficult for no reason way."

I'd nut in her butt and then clean it.

Muke die already you are a moron.

It's a girl.
Does anyone know her instagram?

Because they're fat

Precisely my point

Christ, that face looks like it was made with the Oblivion face generator.

You're giving Oblivion too much credit fam

its true though

If anything I'm being a bit harsh to bethesda.

Because they stink.

Wouldn't Alunya or Rodina fit that category?

non because antifa is the most blatant obvious controlled op/honey-pot u can imagine

Hello Holla Forums

ok
how bout not supporting an anarchist meme movement thats paid to protest?

fuck off Holla Forums

This is probably the most you'll get out of them

antifa started as the protectors of social democrat capitalists which attacked fascism and bolshevism alike, and are still that today