He may be half-right with this one

He may be half-right with this one

It's been six months is there nothing better to talk about?

This is not a pro-Hillary board

Fuck Hillary
Fuck Trump

This explains why Trump is an Aryan bodybuilder in Ben's cartoons.

Where did the burger metaphor come from?

I was saying that Hillary has evidence against her but theres also evidence about Trump colluding with the russians

That looks tasty but I'm confused what those green things are supposed to be.

This tripe is 100% the labels. Why are completely unrelated things labelled with other things that don't represent or resemble them? Why not take advantatge of the limitless possibilities of our imagination and make an actually clever metaphor or hierogliphic?

And for the love of God, why did he make the burger look good? Can't this man get a single thing right?

I think they are green quarters symbolizing greed or something

They are pickles, except Garrison is a garbage artist.

That church in Russia doesn't have a flag on it and it never did.

FAKE NEWS!

I was trying to make fun of Garrison labeling everything

And I was too eager to talk shit about Garrison it flew over my head, apologies.

Damn, Ben sure is great at making triple-decker burgers look unappetizing.

uranium

and uranigger

jajaja hijo de puta me hiciste reir

wtf I love Hillary now

Sage

why didn't u use the 'o' in something

The media will shit on the people the US will go to war with until the people accept it and if it takes too long they will capitalize on a tragedy that the US is responsible for. See: WWI, WWII, and the current wars in the middle east.

A "nothing burger" is an issue which doesn't have anything behind it and is all fanfare, typically to buy someone extra time, put dirt on someone else before an election, etc. It's an old burgerstani saying, but has had an uptick recently over first the email scandals (used by the Hillary side to describe the matter) and then the Trump side over the Russia ordeal (in the same way). It's a way to tell your opponent that what they're saying about you is false, basically.

uranus :DDD

id eat hillarys burger

those are some really tiny onions and pickles

Republicans will never criticize her for any of the actually important scandals, like the 2009 Honduras coup.

I agree, pay-to-play is a cancer on vidya.

The hot sauce thing is kind of lulzy.

Except bodybuilders eat tons of meat.

Che was right, american deserve nukes

Anyone mind posting the "We are anonymoose we are legion" ones?

The internet free speech one where CNN did a retarded?