How do I deal with fash family Holla Forums?

how do I deal with fash family Holla Forums?

I'm Israeli and my heart aches every time they speak.

You let the boots do the talking.

Embrace hinduism then shoot yourself. You'll reincarnate into a non-kike and your problem Will be gone. It will work, I swear.

"פשיזם"
אתה מתל אביב או מה?

tell them to read bookchin

I like you.

they only read facebook posts and news

לא כפרה

So what do you mean by "fash family"? Bennett supporters? Bibi voters? I'm guessing they are bydlo mizrahis by your OP pic.

Reach out to others in your neighborhood. Its best for your community.

Redpill them on the Kibbutz.

קלעת בול חבר.

I know, I'm trying to get into various movements that promote Israeli-Arab cooperation and solidarity.
I'm moving to uni soon and might even join commie-club

I'm an American so all my family are just neocon conservatives or Hillary liberals. Fascism isn't really even a thing here.

You are a qt

תגיד, להגיע לקורדיסן/רוז'בה ולהצטרף ליחידות להגנת העם עדיין חוקי או שהפרטי וון מהמוסד יבוא אלי אם אני ישקול את זה? מכיר אנשים שהיו שם וחזרו?

שואל בשביל חבר.

what is living in Israel like OP

אם אתה אשכנתוז פשוט תשתמש בדרכון האירופי שלך והם לעולם לא ידעו

המצב שלי טיפה יותר מסובך, אני לא רוצה להכנס לפרטים אבל ידוע שאני .מישראל כך או כך

ואז ילמדו.

like the US south only replace Protestantism with Judaism and crank it up a notch on religiousness.

מה מתרחש פה?

leave israel and move to Paris or London to experience the multicultural utopia your co religionists extoll so much everywhere they go :^)

נראה לך שאם נפתח אשכול ישראל ג'נרל אנשים יבואו למסיבה שלנו?

לא, עדיף אולי /mena/

לא חושב שיש פה מספיק ישראלים ולא הייתי רוצה למשוך יותר מדי מהם לפה.

This thread sure smells like kike

Find a wall and make it useful

no gun freedom here m8

Dont yall go to the draft?

we dont keep the guns m8. also I was a Jobnik so no guns 4 me

I knew it
I fucking knew it

this board is infested with the yid

the left must root out anti-semitism from its ranks

Yeah, fascists at least advocate for a strong welfare state, while sucking corporate dick.

Well good luck anyway.

Where's your hammer and sickle, friend?

Well what problems are you experiencing exactly, user?

If you want some multiculturalism check out >>>Holla Forums

I'm not even Jewish.

You should probably purge Holla Forums of non-whites first 80% of its posters before accusing other boards of being infested with anything.

Move out of israel, that country has no future

well in Israel they do call for a strong welfare state, for Jews. Arabs may enjoy it too if they really behave and be good Zionist goys. if they dare critisize Israel they should be deported/cut off welfare and their house should be demolished.

I hear ice picks are very effective

No I mean if he told me exactly what problems he's having from his family, I could better address them. I know Israel is fucked up.

not easy. I still don't have tertiary education or training and I am also a Mizrahi so that means I can't get euro passport.
I'm thinking about moving to NZ when I can though.

they're are just racists and ultranationalist. you know, typical fash. they also love voicing those opinions at every chance they get.

No one talks about it here, not even Ethiopians. It was a one time thing and it's not an actual policy. Also, maybe I'm just sheltered, but I'm pretty sure those images about anti-African protests are exaggerated, gee I wonder why! who could have made those?!! it's not something that actually happens and most people stopped caring about asylum seekers. Apathy and eventual disinterest is a particular characteristic of Israelis.

What I would do is distance yourself from your family. Don't talk to them about politics and try to hang out with them as little as possible. As a wise russian once told me "It's important not to elevate family relations into something special, but just maintain them at a regular level."

For dealing with them when you have to hear their political bullshit, on one hand I would like you to realize that their thinking is merely the product of their time and place. For most of human history, people believed the earth was flat. 500 years ago, people believed nature itself, and even the trees could comprehend political tension and moved as such. They thought inbred pale aristocrats were divinely ordained to be political authorities. They thought the body was regulated by the flow of four distinct liquid substances and that being near rivers was a sign of depression. Ancient peoples practiced humans sacrifice. Your parents are like children raised by a mad society, and they're going to behave as such. Second, realize something important. Whenever a person says something insulting or offensive, does that make it true? Do their remarks become true by being uttered? Know with every abominable syllable that comes out of their mouths, there is not a shred of truth thereof. You don't have to get upset.

Fuck off Molyneaux

Even if there are only 3 Israelis there must be more non-Israeli Jews here as well. They would only need 13 Jews on this board for a 1% infestation rate and 1% is more than enough.

no, but me knowing that it ain't true won't make it any less destructive. when plenty of people think like that, it affects people's lives.

Well to me the cure for that is realizing your life is not affected. You can't change the world with your thoughts. Trust me, capitalism as a whole kills way more people and causes way more suffering than the state of Israel ever has, and I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it. I don't get upset over it. I just detach myself. I realize there's nothing I can do, so I don't get upset. It's the same thing I do with public shootings.

you don't rejoice when amerilards get shot?

Lick my balls, you eurotrash cocksucker.

Caring about blood relatives more than other people is spooky. Your life is more important than your sense of devotion to shitty people.

Looks like someone's parents didn't love him

what if they love me but I would still gulag most of them?

Looks like someone has stockholm syndrome.

מאיפה אתה חבר? אשמח לפגוש עוד שמאלנים אמיתיים במקום סוציאל דמוקרטים וליברלים. אולי זה רק אני, אבל אני מעולם לא שמעתי קולות שמאלנים בארץ לגבי הכלכלה מלבד גבוצות שהן בתכלס פרינג'יות.

Make them think youre going to be a terrorist with views that align with theirs but taken to te furthest extremes.and say youre just doing what they taught you

אני מהשרון. מאיפה אתה? ובחיים לא שמעת על חד"ש אחי? הם טנקיז שמוכנים להתפשר על דמ-סוק בלית ברירה

אני מהמרכז.
הם כל כך מחוץ לתמונה. אף אחד לא שומע או מדבר עלייהם. לזה התכוונתי שהם פרינג'

האמת שהם ענקיים במגזר הערבי, הם גם שותפים בהרבה תנועות סולידריות כמו שוברים שתיקה, לוחמים לשלום ועומדים ביחד. אני חושב שיש להם עוד פוטנציאל.

הלוואי אבל שתיהיה תנועה קונפדרליסטית דמוקרטית למען האמת.

זה מתחיל בלתרגם את העבודותיו של אודשלאן. הייתי עושה את זה, אבל אני מתכנן לעזוב את הארץ… לאנשהו.

ט. מאמין בקונפדרליזם דמוקרטי

תתחתן איתי וקח אותי איתך

Stop, you're triggering the Holla Forumsyps.

dude tel aviv is the gayest city in the middle east

thats like being the smartest kid in special ed tbh

shouldve phrased it better

ואת של בוקצ'ין הגבר. אף על פי שלתרגם מאמרים זה לא דרך טובה. צריך פעילות שטח ופרופגנדה יותר עממית (ממים). גם אני לא בדיוק יושב וקורא תיאוריה. אולי אפשר לעשות אנטריזם לחד"ש ולהפוך אותם לקומונליסטים כמו שאג'לן עשה לפק"ק.

ברושורים זו אקספוזיציה טובה לציבור הישראלי טו-בי-הונסט פם

לא יותר מידי תאוריה ולא תוכן מדולל. רק צריך לשכנע את הציבור הישראלי ששלטון מקומי וישיר של האנשים שבאמת מושפעים מההחלטות עדיף, אנטריזם לחד"ש יכול לעשות את זה בשביל הציבור הערבי.

wow what a surprise