Why are so many boxing/MMA fans right wing? As a fan of both sports, it's just so ridiculous to me

Why are so many boxing/MMA fans right wing? As a fan of both sports, it's just so ridiculous to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7DBmNVHTmNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're ruling ideas

repressed homosexuality idk

Where, OP? Most boxing fans seem pretty apolitical to me.

/thread

Adherence to traditional masculinity and subsequent suspicion of those who do not fit into behavioral patterns they aren't accustomed to.

On another note, if you like wrestling you should read Roland Barthes' 1957 essay on the subject.

Masculinity and traditional gender roles are practiced more so by the right wing.
Those things are ridiculed on the left.
The left is basically a self help group for ugly effeminate nerds who hate themselves and have no interest in actually maintaining their physical self and glorify being a pasty, cynical, sucidal, slacker.
While like the far right is like reading how to become an ubermench or like evola writing about the metaphysics of war or some shit.

inb4 some cynical twitter bro snark put down that doesnt provide any answers but makes you feel smart.

oi m8 gud laf m8

Pictures arent an argument, i mean in general the right values individual perfection and traditional gender roles, that is not to say there arent uggos, fatties, and retards on the right. Its just they value physical improvement more than leftists.
I mean, i could find a bunch of pics of ugly and retarded leftists too.
It doesnt mean anything

When you think of a right wing woman you think of like some blond bimbo from fox news.
When you think of a left wing woman you think of like rachel maddow and her ralph macchio looking dyke ass

The one holding the milk looks like the kind of kid I'd fuck with in high school, like putting hand soap in his drink when he isn't looking. Come to think of it, that's probably why he's alt-right now.

WEW

They may value or stroke their cock over whatever they like but in the end, it's just a movement of slaves protecting their right to serve the slaveowner they have grown fond of. None of them are serious about self-improval, and those who do are opportunists who want to enter to a market of betas and morons and exploit them for selfish ends.

Left wing movement may have its weirdos but at least people are acquianted with knowledge to empower themselves and see the world through more intellectual lenses, therefore receiving actual motivation to improve the quality of their life and to improve themselves.

If you don't trust me, just visit Holla Forums and see for yourselves how many people in that movement are whining about lack of motivation and mental issues but putting on a fascade of "toughness" because that is what their "alpha" idols tell them to.

Is Holla Forums already starting to place bets? 300 euros on mcgregor or mayweather? I'd like to see that lil nigga on the floor so bad, but I don't trust that mick even a little.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why did you bully people?

Something against superior currency burgerfag?

nah I am not a burger, yuropoor as well, just that you were betting in euros on what is a quintessentially burger sports, which MMA/boxing tends to be

Daily reminder physiognomy is real.

it's not a daily reminder when you post it once in your lifetime on Holla Forums and disappear

Repressed self hatred isn't politics.

I actually think of most women since nobody I know looks like a bimbo on Fox News and Republican women are all fucking studio wine moms who make a giant income sucking the life out of someone and wanting to protect that lifestyle for them and their shitspawn over 23 who posts on Holla Forums.

Women who actually go to college, men who actually go to college, put the work in, actually put effort, in what they do

You don't see them posting in places like this or on Holla Forums, you see them on Twitter.

You're confused

The presentation for MMA makes appeals to martial prowess, physical strength, and tradition. Ideas that right-wingers eat up like flies with shit and it doesn't help that a good portion of fighters they admire are lumpenproles or bootlickers.

Why are so many wrestling fans idpol obsessed liberals?

Isn't there that boxer that is now a CPRF supporter?

Wow your dumb. MMA is barely an abstraction of a street fight, the same kind f brutal violence that keeps capitalism going.

And your baffled by it appeal to the right wing. Pretty much all sports that put players in the way of bodily harm are going to appeal to the right wing but especially sports where that is the express purpose.

But anyway, I see people on the left and right self-improve themselves in different ways. How could anyone possibly prove that there is some sort of correlation or whatever?

What about HEMA? What does the right think of the community (esp. their inclusiveness)? Are they generally more left-wing thanks to the nature of their study? Because they should be. Or maybe I'm just naive. Of course, it attracts anti-katana cultists but I suppose that can't be helped.
youtu.be/7DBmNVHTmNs

I'm so fucking upset this """"""fight"""""" is happening. Just a stupid fucking money grab that stupid casuals are interested in.

You have the true mma GOAT bones Jones fighting end of this month yet all everyone is talking about is this gimmick.

Fuck McGregor. Bitch motherfucker hasn't ever defended a belt he's won.

Fuck casuals
Fuck may weather
Fuck mcshitter
Fuck Dana "Jew" white
Fuck all money grabbing boxing promoters

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MMA is fucking stupid. There's so much fucking trash-talk and brand-slinging (through advertising and shit) and it's just a big fucking spectacle that means absolutely fuck all.

There is nothing wrong with martial arts or defending yourself or any of that. When you fucking monetize it and then turn it into a giant fucking event with months and months of retarded trashtalking from both of the subhuman cavemen involved and then maybe a fight for an hour. Maybe. And people pay TOP DOLLAR just to watch it on television. And be advertised to.

Fuck this stupid shit. It's so fucking stupid. The end is just two retards smack-talking each other and then beating the shit out of each other whilst you're fed advertisements for shit that other retarded "bros" will purchase.

I don't think it's just MMA, in my experience many athletes are centrists/right-wing. I think it has to do with the nature of sports, where your individual performance has real impact on what you get. Of course it's not 1:1, the best players don't always get paid the most etc. but sports generally has a pretty strong correlation between what you get and how well you actually do. For that reason I find many of them are hard-core individualists. They have this idea that if they can succeed by working hard in sports then anyone can succeed just by working hard at whatever they do.

wow u discovered the shocking secret behind american sports

I have said this before and I'll say it again for the millionth time, about half of being right wing and probably more of it, is pretending to be macho and masculine to mask your deep inferiority complex.

As such anything perceived to be this will be something they "like."

They virtue signal strength and fair play, which is why you've mistaken them as something different from yourself. They are likely more apolitical or less attracted to weakness in others.

you don't seem to think at all beyond what the media tells you