Other urls found in this thread:

quinterna.org/lingue/english/historical_en/left_wing_communism_00.htm
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1923/mar/05.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=VriukEn0CVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

qt

I feel kinda bad for him tbh

His wife was a cutie tbh.

this is a little weird, but I feel really bad for Marx; had to live through some of his children dying while hardly being able to make enough for himself, seeing that so few people picked up his book, exiled from his homeland and a disappointment to his father, suffering from seriously health problems for years, especially his liver, but working through them regardless against his doctor's advice for the cause of Communism.

really makes you think doesn't it

"Dear Comrade Stalin:
You have been so rude as to summon my wife to the telephone and use bad language. Although she had told you that she was prepared to forget this, the fact nevertheless became known through her to Zinoviev and Kamenev. I have no intention of forgetting so easily what has been done against me, and it goes without saying that what has been done against my wife I consider having been done against me as well. I ask you, therefore, to think it over whether you are prepared to withdraw what you have said and to make your apologies, or whether you prefer that relations between us should be broken off.[1]

Respectfully yours,
Lenin"

Too bad she grew old and turned into a landwhale. His lover Inessa, now that was a cutie till the end

Makes me wonder if his beard ever caught fire. Now that would have been a sight!

holy shit does my girl look like lenin's wife or am i insane?

no? yes?

outside of the nose, no.

Grave's Disease and complications usually take a toll on the body.

RIP in F, Professor X.

Cat Lenin is my favourite Lenin.
Except maybe revolutionary Lenin, depending on the day.

It all makes sense now: quinterna.org/lingue/english/historical_en/left_wing_communism_00.htm

wanking to this later

and that happened because Krupskaya told Lenin about the quarrel she had with Stalin in December
That day Lenin got the final stroke that killed him

now that's 4D chess. Trump could learn from Stalin

Hmm he criticizes Capitalism yet uses a PIPE given to him by Capitalism! Hypocrite much?

GIF split because Tumblr sucks shit.

Stalin did nothing wrong: except being a bitch to Lenin's wife

I can see it

is that your gf?

GO TO SLEEP

You left out the best part:
"Copy to Comrades Kamenev and Zinoviev"
WEW

marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1923/mar/05.htm

hope you aren't lying. that bitch is hot as fuck. like a thicker angelina jolie or something.

This thread is missing memes

All I have
Bonus reading list

BONUS reading list

Where my bolshes at

OC

Fun fact: when he was a baby, Lenin had such a disproportionately big head that he would often topple over and hit his noggin on the ground. His mother worried he would become mentally disabled.

he was just that woke

I wonder how history would have played out if Bogdanov became the leader of the Bolsheviks.

youtube.com/watch?v=VriukEn0CVY

is he yawning?

He's yelling some chess thing.

He learned how to exert enough force with soundwaves to move small objects.

come on now

Fun fact: from his grandparents, Lenin had Turkic, Mongolic, Germanic and Jewish ancestry.

Mongol and German Genetics explain why he was so alpha

Literally the Omega Russian,

Well he demonstrated it's possible to pull it off if you're not fat, dress well and wear facial hair. Otherwise, shaving is the only option, I'm afraid. Not even Lenin would look good in gym clothes.

I currently have Unruhe hair at the age of 23, luckily I can grow a Lenin beard (which I have), so I can larp my insecurity away.

Why the fuck isnt this in higher resolution?

Meh, you can fix it if you've got expendable income.

We need to seize the means of hair transplants.

Just go to Turkey. Only like a 10% chance you die or it comes out botched

That's a permanent solution, if you want to temporarily reverse it and hold it off you use finasteride and minoxidil. It starts the reverse when you stop using it though.

I'm considering this tbh.

If they fuck up my hormones I'll just transition and have an excuse to wear a wig.

You sure about that?

I've been told that finasteride only stops balding, except for a few lucky people who actually recover their hair.

Regardless, depending on two more "meds" for the rest of my life feels worse to me than shaving my noggin for the rest of my life.

Well you're in luck because becoming a tranny is extremely fashionable nowadays.

Are you sure you want infertility at such a young age. In five years better stuff will come down the line.

That's what they said 5 years ago

Just wait. Don’t fuck youself up over hair. If you don’t want that then get a wig.

last bumps to counter spam 4/11